Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Charity is to be preferred before all gifts.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4178

Charity is to be preferred before all gifts. Empty Charity is to be preferred before all gifts.

Post by Poem

1 Corinthians 13

Charity is to be preferred before all gifts.

1 If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4 Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; 5 Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8 Charity never falleth away: whether prophecies shall be made void, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge shall be destroyed. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But, when I became a man, I put away the things of a child. 12 We see now through a glass in a dark manner; but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then I shall know even as I am known. 13 And now there remain faith, hope, and charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity.

This thought the perfect comes and the part is done away with

10 But when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.

Clarity. When God who is perfect comes, that part which is partial shall be done away with.

The Particle of God is our souls. It is a full soul but a Particle of the Divine who is Infinite.

He gives us of Himself so He Himself can come and be with us. Fusion. Light to light.

God can only come to Himself.

But God cannot come to a house that is joined to evil or has an evil guest. So this guest must be expelled in order for God to consume the particle. So this particle then joins the greater whole and becomes one with it as it came from the whole.

We are each one of us Particles of God or the Whole, the Source of the Particle. To then return to the Whole where we came from.
    Then we are no longer part. We are then in the Whole no longer a partial. But remain individual souls in the Whole. Merging, transmutation who knows what to call this? But, it is not human thinking nor human creation.

As Particles of the Divine the soul then needs to be fed by It. That is how it is. If light does not come to that particle it dies, it does not shine, it cannot become a 'star' in the Universe of God. God is the Universe here not the material one but the immaterial one.
    The Divine is the Source of the Particle. The Particle cannot exist without the Source it was created from, or generated from or came from. It is the nature of things. That has an order. It is orderly. One thought, Awesome!

So it is quite a complex thing here. But examples of material instances are used here to gain some understanding. Yet it is incomplete because we have not entered Heaven where the Divine awaits. Another mystery.

To be attached to God means to be immersed in God in the immaterial way which God can only do. It is only possible to God to do this. It is not our thinking nor our ways here. It is God's. He is a grandeur and we simply were created to love and be with in simplicity of love enjoy. We cannot replicate this. God is the Mastermind. It is His creation. Thus a grand mystery.

But to know and love God is what He asks in return. To thank Him for everything daily. The blessings, the good that is given. The many things that we forget or are not conscience of. To have a thankful heart.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:34 pm