Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Referencing St. Peter's Tomb

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Referencing St. Peter's Tomb Empty Referencing St. Peter's Tomb

Post by Poem

VaticanInsider
    writer and journalist, Antonio Socci

Link:  

https://www.lastampa.it/vatican-insider/en/2012/06/04/news/peter-s-tomb-is-not-in-the-vatican-1.36479690/

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:59 am by Poem

the material from the web page translated and copied without ads and non-sense.

“Peter’s tomb is not in the Vatican”

This is according to one of the visions experienced by mystic Maria Valtorta and recorded in the latest book by Catholic writer and journalist, Antonio Socci
    04 Giugno 2012 alle 16:44

4 minuti di lettura

St. Peter is not where we think he is. During the Second World War, the mystic, Maria Valtorta, recounted what Jesus had allowed her to “see”: Peter was never buried on the Vatican Hill, the place of his martyrdom. His remains were actually buried and looked after by Christians in what are known today as the catacombs of Ss. Marcellinus and Peter inVia Casilina in Rome. The mystic also warned Pius XII of the “black legend” that was to strike down upon him for having kept silent about the Holocaust. “In a dictate dated December 1943, Jesus urges Pius XII to publicly denounce the Nazi antichrist and the Jewish genocide, accepting his consequent martyrdom. In order to avoid being accused of connivance in the future. Which is precisely what happened.”

The prophetic warning (of which Pope Pacelli was informed in December 1943 when no one knew about the Holocaust yet) given by the Viareggian mystic, Maria Valtorta, is revealed in the latest work by Italian author and journalist, Antonio Socci, entitled “I giorni della tempesta” (Stormy days) published by Rizzoli. The book is a metaphysical mystery set in 2015, that revolves around the conclave, criminal plots and the persecution of the Church. The themes and characters are all current. The story unfolds around a pope’s death and the beginning of a Conclave. “To me, the sede vacante period represents uncertainty and general confusion,” Socci explained to Vatican Insider. It is partly a metaphor of our times, of the world and of the Church. During the suspense-filled moments of the sede vacante period, armed with faith and having listened to Valtorta’s explosive revelations some daring individuals begin a race against time to find the real tomb and body of St. Peter, in the Torpignattara catacomb. This represents the search for an enlightening, protective and guiding fatherly presence that can ward off a looming catastrophe. Above all for the Church (Peter represents a rediscovery of its origins), but also for the history of all humankind, which is searching for the meaning of life and for the world’s shady and turbulent history.”

Socci then went on to add: “I sincerely hope that this book will contribute to the discovery made in Maria Valtorta’s work, particularly in "L'Evangelo come mi è stato rivelato" (The Gospel as it was revealed to me) Socci said he hoped “archaeological research would finally begin in the catacombs of Ss. Marcellinus and Peter, which have recently revealed some big surprises. If the tomb of the prince of the Apostles really was discovered there, it would probably be the biggest archaeological find in the history of Christianity.”

The most intense parts of the book deal with the difficult Second World War period. Mystic, Maria Valtorta, claims that communism and Nazism were part of one single satanic force despite appearing separate: “Jesus stresses that it is not a conflict of ideologies. This is a battle between Heaven and hell. Hidden behind the smokescreen of race, hegemony and rights and behind the motive of political necessity, are in fact Heaven and hell, engaged in a fight between one another. This is one of the first selection tests humanity has to go through as its final hour approaches.” “As such, it invites Christians to testify the truth until martyrdom. This goes for the Pope as well.” And on 24 June 1943, Pope Pius XII is added to the list of innocent victims.

Meanwhile, word had got round in the Vatican about Maria Valtorta’s visions of St. Peter’s death and burial. Indeed, archaeological excavations underneath the altar of the Confession in St. Peter’s Basilica have continued for ten years now. They began during attempts to create a burial site for Pius XI and continued in order to look for traces of the apostle’s grave and possibly his body’s remains. In another conversation with the Viareggian mystic, Jesus said to her: “How you have changed since the times of the early Christians who did not consider anything human but only looked up to Heaven! It is true that I said you must be prudent as serpents, but not humanly prudent. I also told you that in order to follow Me you have to be bold. You have to fight against self love; against power when it pursues you, because you are my followers” and also “because only one thing is necessary: to save one’s soul, even if it means losing life in the flesh in order to achieve eternal Life.”

During the Second World War, Jesus urged humanity to follow the example of the early martyrs. On 29 February 1944, he said the following regarding the witnesses of Jesus’ faith: “They were dying and their dying broke down the wall of paganism. The blood which flowed out of the myriads of wounds caused the walls of paganism to crumble, spilling all over Cesar’s militia, Cesar’s palace, circuses and baths. Rome’s soil is steeped in this blood and the city rises and one could say it is cemented with the blood and dust of my martyrs. The few hundreds of martyrs you know are nothing compared to the thousands that lie buried in the bowels of Rome and all those who were burnt at the stake, their cinders blown away by the wind, or those who were torn to pieces or swallowed up by beasts and reptiles, turning into excrement that was brushed and thrown away like common manure.” “Their complete annihilation, right down to the skeleton, is what fertilised the wild soil of the pagan world, more than any manure, preparing it to receive the Grain of Heaven.”

And so, the Church’s victory over paganism was not won by humans but, paradoxically, through martyrdom. During those terrible months of 1943 and 1944, Jesus continually repeated to Maria Valtorta that Nazi fascism and communism (which he did not refer to directly and could have been thinking of something else) were satanic powers and constituted a kind of paganism that was worse than its ancient form. Despite the fact that during the war they had first been allies and then adversaries. Indeed, on 19 June, Jesus spoke through Maria Valtorta, explaining: “There only appears to be division. The order given by Lucifer to the various demons in this war does not differ according to State. It is one single order to all. This shows that the kingdom of Satan is not divided and this is why it endures. This order sounds something like this: “Spread horror, desperation, errors, so that people may tire of God and curse him.”

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:21 am by Poem

The actual information was probably a private message the was sent to then Pope and is referenced by Maria in the Notebook's as sent but not written it seems in the Notebooks, may have been omitted for reasons of prudence and it was for that time period.

So that actual letter is probably in the Vatican Archives.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:13 am by Poem

This is one of the references to the above main post. The other is December 29 1943.
    A private letter was sent to the Pope which the contents seems to be archived in the Vatican.

Notebook 1943

December 9

Referencing Scripture Zechariah 11:4,7,10,13,14,15,17-

Jesus says:

"Never as in this moment must I repeat to the one who represents Me, 'Feed My Lambs.'

"Many of them have become wild. But it is not entirely their fault, and for this reason they arouse pity in Me.

"I had entrusted them to the powerful so that they would take care of them. I had already given so much to the powerful so that they would not want even more and be good to those subject to them, who are not linked to the powerful except by God's mandate. In reality, they are God's Flock, God's Children, and they should be cared for with respect in consideration of the True King--the Eternal--whose people they are.

"They have instead used them like a herd without an owner. They have pushed them wherever they wanted to; they have nourished them with whatever food occurred to them, just to becloud their thinking and make them forget Good by corrupting them with doctrines which I curse; they have turned them into their slaves who are denied even freedom of thought, and they have shoved them like sheep to the slaughter for the sake of their criminal purposes regarding all Mankind. 'All.' The part which is 'Country' to them and the part which is the 'Country of others' They have enriched themselves by exploiting the sacrifice of their subjects, thieves of the goods of God and man, which are the Soul and Existence, assassins of the former and the latter.

"Well then, from the height of the Heavens, because of all the absinthe being given food to the masses and leading them to despair even of God, because of all the hunger the bodies and souls of My children are suffering from, and for the sake of those who in this ruin remain the lambs of God's flock--and no passion changes them into rebels against God, like their seducers and masters, children of Evil and forerunners of the Antichrist--I am coming with My Word and My Love to feed the poor of My flock, and I repeat to you, who are My Vicar: [ Pope Pius XII ]

"Feed My Sheep by giving them the tireless Word and the blessings with which I filled your innocent hand, which knows no blood except My Blood, which you elevate on the altar as a rite of propitiation, and no gesture except that which was My Own in blessing those on whom you have mercy, as I do. [ Jesus and the Pope are one; as Jesus acts in Heaven, the Pope acts on Earth ]

"I have placed two rods in your hand, and you are dear to Me because you used the rod of love. But, love which exercises power even on the Power of God, falls like pebbles hurled against rock when it is directed towards some who resemble men, but are demons with a heart of granite. Strike, then, with the other rod, and may the faithful know that you are not an accomplice to the sins of the great. One also becomes an accomplice when one does not dare to thunder against their foul deeds. Your Master is not fond of curses and thunderbolts. But there are moments when it is necessary to know how to use them to convince not the powerful, whose souls, possessed by Satan, are incapable of being convinced, but the poor of the world that God and God's just ones do not approve or support the methods and acts of overbearance of those who have overstepped all bounds and think they are gods, when they are just unclean beasts.

"Speak, in the Name of the Justice you represent. It is time to. And may the masses know that My Doctrine has not changed and that there is One Law, there is One God alone, and His first commandment is love, and He, as in the ages and ages preceding My coming, in which I confirmed the Law, gives the order not to steal, not to fornicate, not to kill, and not to take the belongings of others. Say so to the current thieves, who are not content with a purse, but steal souls from God and lands from peoples; say so to the fornicators, the great fornicators at present, whose fornication is not the bestial kind with a female, but the demoniacal kind with Political Power; say so to the killers at present, who arrogate to themselves the right to kill whole peoples after having killed in other peoples-- their own faith in God, honesty of any kind, and love for good; say so to the insatiable at present, who, as avid as jackals, assault wherever what they like is to be found and render all crimes licit for themselves provided they can take what is not theirs.

"To speak means "pain" and sometimes "death." But remember Me. I am more precious than "joy" and "life," for I give whoever is faithful to Me a joy and a life which have no end or limit. Remember Me, who was able to purify My House of filthiness and pursue a single goal straightforwardly: "the glory of My Father." That earned Me hatred, revenge, and death, for those stricken by My fury found a corrupt individual who for thirty pieces of silver handed Me over to their power.

"We always have among the most trusted: "an enemy", a corrupt man. But it doesn't matter. The disciple is not greater than his Master, and if I, knowing that the lash of My words, more than the lash of cords--more a symbolic means than a real one--was bringing Me death, spoke, speak yourself. And if I, out of love for men and love for you, endured an enemy and a corrupt man and the horror of a kiss of betrayal, you, the first among My children at present, must not draw back in the face of what your Master suffered before you.

"For if, afterwards, in spite of every means, Justice should perish and both the dominator's and the dominated, carried away increasingly by Satan, should, out of malefic mimicry, detach themselves more and more from God, I, will then remove My Light and Truth. And this shall occur when even in My Dwelling--the Church--there are too many who, out of human self-interest and unworthy weakness, are among those by the sowers of Evil in their different doctrines. You shall then know the shepherd who does not take of the abandoned sheep, the idle shepherd Zechariah speaks about.

"Remember Johns Apocalypse. Remember the dragon: the Evil One begetting the future Antichrist, who prepares the formers kingdom not only by unsettling consciences, but by sweeping away a third of the stars in his coils and turning the stars into mire. When this demoniacal vintage takes place in Christ's Court, among the leading figures in His Church, in the light reduced to a bare glimmer and preserved as the only lamp in the hearts of Christ's faithful--for the Light cannot die, I have promised, and the Church, even in periods of horror, will preserve just the amount needed to become radiance again after the trial--the idol shepherd shall come, who shall be and shall remain where his masters will.

"Let whoever has ears to understand, understand. For those alive at that time death will be a blessing."

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:15 am by Poem

Matthew's Gospel

36 But of that day and hour no one knoweth, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone.  37 And as in the days of Noe, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.  38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, even till that day in which Noe entered into the ark   39 And they knew not till the flood came, and took them all away; so also shall the coming of the Son of man be.  40 Then two shall be in the field: one shall be taken, and one shall be left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill: one shall be taken, and one shall be left.  42 Watch ye therefore, because ye know not what hour your Lord will come.  43 But know this ye, that if the goodman of the house knew at what hour the thief would come, he would certainly watch, and would not suffer his house to be broken open.  44 Wherefore be you also ready, because at what hour you know not the Son of man will come.  45 Who, thinkest thou, is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath appointed over his family, to give them meat in season.

46 Blessed is that servant, whom when his lord shall come he shall find so doing.  47 Amen I say to you, he shall place him over all his goods.  48 But if that evil servant shall say in his heart: My lord is long a coming:  49 And shall begin to strike his fellow servants, and shall eat and drink with drunkards:  50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day that he hopeth not, and at an hour that he knoweth not:

51 And shall separate him, and appoint his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

END

Now the last verse says 'hypocrites'.  This refers to those who call themselves Christians but live as any other non-believer, no true Faith and living the Way of Christ.

The reprobates are those who simply do not believe, atheists.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content