Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Victory over Satan

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Victory over Satan Empty Victory over Satan

Post by Poem Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:21 pm

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: Victory Over Satan
    Page: 532

Zechariah 3

December 3, 1943

Jesus says:

"I am the One who has overcome Satan.

"He brought Me limitless trouble from the time I came into the world, unleashing against Me the hatred of the blind, avid power always imagining that others will take away its goods, obtained by usury, inciting against Me the undeserving ruling class, which felt reproached by my merits.  My word, too, was a reproach.  But when I  was not yet speaking, I was already wounding, for holiness is a reproach for the unworthy.  He brought forth against Me enemies and betrayers and spurred my disciples and friends towards doubt.  He lay snares for Me in the desert and oppressed Me with his terrors in Gethsemane.  And, not content, he still robs Me continually by seducing men's hearts.

"The battle between Me and him will not end except when Man is judged in all his instances.  And the final victory shall be mine and eternal.  Now the hellish Beast, always defeated and ever more ferocious at being defeated, hates Me with boundless hatred and upsets the Earth to wound my Heart. But I am the Victor over Satan.  Wherever he contaminates, I pass by with the fire of love to cleanse.  And if I had not continued my work as Teacher and Redeemer with inexhaustible patience, you would all be demons by now.

"To cleanse you of the greatest sin I obeyed the Father's wish.  The greatest sin was disobeying God's command.  Thirst for power, pride and concupiscence came from it.  The three Furies which always hold you in their power when you are unable to annihilate them with a life led in God.  I made amends for the initial disobedience with my obedience.

"To cleanse you of other sins I took upon Myself the wretched robes of iniquity which were your robes, and to remove the iniquity of the whole lineage of man from them, I soaked them in my Blood and washed them in it.

"Afterwards there came glory.  But first there was pain.  Afterwards there came the right to judge.  But first there was the duty to expiate.  Afterwards I was made the founder of the new Temple in which the most holy fount of the septiform Spirit is.  But first I had to be the Victim immolated to purify the House of God.

"And what do you think, O priests, on whom the light yoke of the of the observance of your duty weights?  That it was easy for Me to be the Priest?  And who among you, no matter how oppressed by cares, is oppressed by torments equal to Mine?  But these souls that I entrust to you--do you know that they are the portion I have acquired for Myself by my death?  Do not let them be lost.  Snatch them form Satan at the cost of your lives, as I snatched them at the price of mine.

"To learn you have only to study Me.  It is not necessary to be learned.  Just be seekers of God, and God--I--will illuminate you."

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 pm