Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Father Never Ceases to Call His Children Home. Our Souls

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Father Never Ceases to Call His Children Home.  Our Souls Empty The Father Never Ceases to Call His Children Home. Our Souls

Post by Poem

Jesus specifically speaks about saving the soul. The more humanity living in the world seeks to fulfill and dream of material gain, the more God works to subdue humanity with bits in the mouth of a horse to pull the animal man back to where it the soul can find and regenerate in God. The soul. The animal man, runs amuck, thinking it is the life. The soul is principle of life. It is generated by God and then placed in the one only dust for each human being born of a woman.

The more man runs in the opposite direction from God, the more God uses His grace to pull man back. Whoa! Says the rider of the horse! Stop! You are running headlong towards the cliff. Whoa, stop! Not downwards, upwards where your life is full, alive and thriving! This life on earth is not meant for the animal part of man. It is meant to live and enjoy God with the animal part of man as a temple for God and soul. Fusion, joined to Him who waits for you to recognize your true destiny. God created Heaven for man. For man to fill-up and be seraphs with the angels. To become supercreated and glorified and admired by God. Loved forever by God.

The Universe holds so much grandeur unknown to man where the angels roam around and enjoy new stars being born, new planets coming to life and so much more. The grandeur of the Heavens which God created for His creatures to enjoy.

A father when he has a child likes to have joy seeing his child playing and smiling, enjoying, the simple pleasure in a good way. The father is overjoyed seeing his innocent and pure child enjoying playing in the sand, in the park, backyard. Such unbelievable joy is received. An overwhelming affection.

That is how in similar fashion God desires with His children young or old, all are His children up to departure from the flesh.

We have good and evil in the world the good are in contrast fewer then the wild colts. Abel's and Cain's. Judases and Jesus'.

God did not choose man to become evil, nor counseled to do so. In fact God gave a living command to stay away not heed the evil lure of seduction. He does this everyday to each soul that He creates. Good and evil counsels come. Good from God, evil from below. The evil works to snatch all the Father's children and make them proselytes against the good on the earth.

As mentioned the more a soul is animal based then spirit, the more the Father works to pull on the animal driving portion to halt its descent. He says, whoa! young one! Age of the flesh does not matter to Me. The maturity of your souls is everything. Up not down. I am not below. I am above where I am here awaiting you to join Me. I will assist you. My other children who are along the way up, are praying to Me for you. They reflect My will. They reflect Me in many ways. All on the way are being purified, sanctified, becoming seraphs and one day I will grace them with such honors and gifts, that they will shine in My Heaven I created for all mankind with My hosts that are there now praying for each and everyone of you to halt the way down and begin your ascent upwards. To the sublime divinity as My children. To have forever, love, joy, peace, and all My love and gifts for eternity by My side in Me. Drop what you are doing and halt your descent. I am the Power. I am the One that works miracles unheard of to this day's humanity. I am the One who gave each of you life to find Me and conquer yourselves, the world and the evil one who does nothing but deceive and give falsehood.

Come! I call you now! Come, cease living that way.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:26 am