Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Dictations from the Father (not the Vicar) From The Only Father

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Dictations from the Father  (not the Vicar) From The Only Father Empty Dictations from the Father (not the Vicar) From The Only Father

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1945
    Page: 47
    Chp: A "Severe" Dictation from the Father

The Most Holy Father is speaking:

"The word stating the truth seems harsh to all of you. You would like only words of mercy.  Can you say you deserve them?  Isn't the severe Voice that speaks to you of punishment, inciting you to repent, also mercy?  And do you perhaps repent?

"This wish to hear only promises of goodness, this yearning to receive only caresses from God, is a perversion of Religion.  You have turned this sublime reality which is Religion in the true God into epicureanism.  You want enjoyment from it. You don't want to devote effort to it.  You want to relax into a comfortable compromise between what has been commanded and what pleases you.  And you would have God adjust to it.  This spiritual vice was once called 'quietism.' It still is by spiritual doctors.  I am more severe and call it spiritual epicureanism.

"You would like to receive only what caresses the senses from Religion, God, and His Word.  For you have come so low that you have made even the spirit sensual.  You thus want to give it entirely human sensations and thrills.  You resemble those madmen in other religions who with suitable ceremonics provoke an abnormal psychic state to enjoy the false ecstasies of their paradises.

"You no longer understand the great, the greatest mercy of God.  And you call harshness, terror, and threats what is love, counsel, and an invitation to repentance so as to receive graces.  You want words of mercy.  Do you say you want them in order to have the strength to rise again?  Do not lie. You would like them because they are sweet.  But you would remain as bitter as poison on God's lip.

"Of what use are the words of mercy and the entirely loving visions which have been granted to you for a year as a final attempt to raise your paganized souls to God? For the joy of many, for the ruin of some, and for sanctification of a frightfully small minority.  Christ's destiny continues: to be a sign of contradiction for many.

"Today I am speaking.  I am speaking to show that My Mercy is still infinite in not burying you under a torrent of fire--you that are guiltier than Sodomites. (Genesis 19:24-25)

"It is written: 'You punish the corrupt little by little; You reproach them for their sins and admonish them so that, in setting malice aside, they may believe in You.'  Haven't these tremendous periods been increasing very gradually?  Have I let you be stricken all at once in such a hellish way?  No. Punishment has been increasing in form and duration for decades and decades, and you have been granted miraculous aid at intervals which freed you from it and which you have used to prepare an even fiercer scourge by your own will.

"You have never become better.  Malice and unbelief have always increased, mockers of God. And now? Now, if I did not know how I created you, I would wonder whether you have a soul. For your works are worst than beasts'.  Do you dislike being told this? Do not act in such a way as to deserve these words!

"In Wisdom you read the following concerning the Canaanites: 'You regarded the former inhabitants of your holy land with horror, for abominable in your sight were their works, which they carried out with spells and wicked sacrifices.  They ruthlessly killed their children and ate the entrails of men and drank their blood in the midst of your holy land.  You wished to destroy those parents who slaughtered defenseless souls..." (Wisdom 12:3-7)

"O generations of men today, don't you recognize yourselves in these forebearers of yours?  I recognize you.  You have grown in malice.  It has become more Satanic.  But it always makes you belong to this tribe, which is detestable to Me.  Satanism has spread, virtually becoming the religion of states.  Great and small, educated and ignorant, and even in the houses of God's ministers--people want to know and think they know by way of spells bearing a definite seal: Satan's.

"You don't perform the sacrifices of the Canaanites?  But you perform worse ones!  You immolate, not flesh, but your souls and those of your fellows, trampling upon God's right and man's freedom.  For with mockery and domination you have gone so far as to outrage the consciences still able to remain faithful to Me and you ous them from the throne of their faith, which raises them up to Me, corrupting them with accursed doctrines, or you slay them, believing you can strip them of faith thereby.  No. On the contrary, you thereby robe them in incorruptible faith. But may you be accursed for the corruption you sow in order to take the faithful away from God.

"And don't you recognize yourselves, generations of parents who mercilessly kill your children morally by communicating to them, who are innocent, your incredulity, your sensuality, and the whole store of rationalism and bestiality you are filled with and, moreover, who now finish killing these children--no longer supported by any spiritual pillar--in what remains to them: the flesh, allowing them to prostitute that flesh like lustful beasts, consenting to and happy with prostitution, which enables you to live and take pleasure through the sacrifice of your children?

"Wisdom does not exaggerate at all in calling you the executioners of defenseless souls!  You take better care of the beast you raise for sale and the plant you cultivate to get its fruit than your children.  They are weak, and you do not strengthen them by giving them either God's religion or at least that of civil honesty and family love.

"Fathers, you are no longer the protectors of minors.  Mothers, you are idols and not angels for your children.  You are failing to fulfill the purpose for which I set you in that place. You abdicate your duties and your rights.  You cause Me disgust.  You are idolater idols.  Idols because you are without spirit. Idolaters because you worship all that is less than spirit. You have worshipped man, consenting to going so far as to worship the body--to going back to worshipping the body, like the pagans found by Christ, or neopagans, doubly guilty of paganism because of being ones and being ones after having received the true religion.

"Even in moments of mourning of joy, what do you do?  Idolatry.  You venerate and worship what is perishable.  You have no thought for the spirit and its Creator, and this 'is a deceit for human life, inasmuch as men, seconding affection or tyrants, give the unspeakable Name to stone or poor or painted cloth.'  I am. Only I am God.

"Do I seem to be giving you a thrashing?  Well then, listen: 'It did not suffice for them to be so mistaken about God, but, living in the intense warfare of ignorance, they give the name of peace to such great evils.  They immolate their children, make wicked sacrifices, and spend the night in vile orgies.  They keep neither their lives nor their marriages pure.  But one kills another out of envy or afflicts him with adultery.  Everything is disorder: blood, murders, thefts, fraud, corruption, unfaithfulness, tumult, perjury, oppression of the just, instability in marriage, adultery, and indecency, for the abominable worship of idols is the cause, beginning and end of all evil.  They abandon themselves to their pleasures and prophecy what is not true or live unjustly and unhesitatingly swear falsely, for, trusting in lifeless idols, they think their false oaths will bring them no harm.

"But was Wisdom dictated a century before Christ or is it a text written for the present moment?  And would you still like words of mercy?

"Have you ever seen a people fleeing under a very heavy hail? It flees and flees and is struck because the large hailstones pursue it on all sides. If I were to speak to you as you deserve and speak as Myself, God the Father, you would be like these people struck by unrelenting hail.

"Goodness speaks, and you fail to understand.  Justice speaks and you find it unjust. You are afraid and do not correct yourselves.  Are you fools or evildoers?  Madmen or possessed?  Let each examine himself or herself.  And is it for these that the Father's Son was sent to die?

"In reality, if it were possible to find error in God, it should be stated that such a Sacrifice was an error, for its infinite value is null for too many.  An error, yes, which bears witness to My Nature. For if I were not Love--O men, blameworthy as you are, who feel I do not treat you with mercy--I would not have given you Redemption.  Yes, if in reality I had acted as you act, wanting one hundred percent or even one thousand percent when you do a little good, I would never have granted you grace.

"For the graces--all of them--beginning with the grace of the Blood shed for you, are overlooked by you, scorned, and turned into 'Disgraces.'

"Today Jesus is not speaking, and little John is not seeing.  Today I am speaking. To tell you that now, as two years ago, My Thought remains unchanged. To tell you that if I am silent, it is because I know it is useless to speak, to tell you that words are love and silence is love and severity is love. Only you, in the sovereign love pervading all that comes from God, are lovelessness.  And this is your condemnation.

Maria ends by saying:
    "And this severe dictation was all that was needed to finish crushing me..."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:20 pm by Poem

The Law Given by the Father

December 19

God the Father says:

"In the majestic manifestation of Sinai, for men, all for men, I told my Servant to rules to be observed to deserve my blessing.

"And if many of the minute provisions which followed the Decalog--to make putting the Decalog into practice more secure and easier for the men of old--have fallen away in the course of the centuries and with the advent of Christianity, the Decalog has remained and does not change. It shall not change until the last day, and even if it should be granted to the Earth to go on living for millennia, that Decalog shall always be the same, always valid, always just, and always to be observed.

"My Son did not change a word of it, for the word of God may not be retouched by anyone.  My Word teaches you this respect for my immutable word. Remember this. He confirmed the Law in its ten untouchable commands. He replaced, however, its complementary parts, no longer consonant with the new period, with his doctrine of love.

"The era of punishment had reached its end, since the King of Love and Mercy was flourishing over the world, and, to make you more certain of this change, which was substituting forgiveness for severity, my Son consumed Himself for three years to preach love and forgiveness to you and spurred his sacrifice to set itself up as a bloody warning, on the steep slope of a mountain, so that the whole world would look at the center of mercy from which his final words, still of love and forgiveness, with the final drops of a Divine Blood, descended.

"The Master of the world until the final moment repeated to you the Perfection of the Divine Doctrine, and by deeds, in addition to words, for He removed the most human provisions of the Mosaic subtleties from the ancient Decalog and substituted his code, entirely of love. But the Decalog remains. And it shall remain. And the world is perishing because it no longer knows and lives out the Decalog.

"Where are those who, invested with family authority, teach their children the first and most necessary thing to know: my Law?

"Where are those who mold their children in gratitude and reverential love for Me, telling the minds and hearts that are opening up about God's wonders and acts of providence towards men?

"But I am not dealing here with other authorities. I am speaking of the first authority--that of parents. They are responsible for their children's future and, consequently, for the future of the nations. For, if the power-wielding authorities ruling you were faced, throughout the Christian world, with a limitless number of family authorities holding firmly to respect for and education concerning God and the things of God, they would restrain themselves in certain excesses which not only profane the younger generations, but pave the way for increasingly tremendous days on Earth, for from young beings who are corrupt and atheistic there can only arise delinquents. Whether it is individual or social delinquency, it will always be delinquency spurring on towards crime, theft, abuse of power, betrayal, sedition, and all the misdeeds making the Earth a foretaste of Hell and men cruel demons towards one another.

"You dream of better times. But--and I repeat words which are as old as the millennial past and ever new--'who will give you such a spirit as to fear Me and observe my commandments so that you and your children may be happy forever?' How can you if you no longer know my commandments/ What do you give your spirit so that it may live? And if it is dead because of lack of food and breath, constrained to die without the word of God and the breathe air rendered mephitic by your sins, how can you have the spirit I ask you to have?

"Yours is a closed circle. A circle of horror choking you. You can break it only with the Cross and the Gospel. They open for you the gates of the Light of God and to the air, and to food and all that is Life. They open for you that way to return to Me.

"My terrible Majesty may still cause you fear because you are like Adam after the sin: your souls are sullied, and you fear God's eye. But Christ does not cause fear. From birth to death his name is Gentleness. Come back up to Me by way of his Word and his Cross.  They instruct you and reconsecrate you. They are the masterpiece of divine love. Aside from them there is no other means of salvation.  After denial of them there remains only one thing: 'My Justice.'

"And my Justice for you, reduced as you are, means only 'Punishment.' Remember this and make provision."

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:32 am by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Page 235
    Chp  Commentary on Isaiah; The Father's Words on Jesus as the Light Sent into the World

March 25

Isaiah 7:10-16

The Father says:

"What my son of old, out of holy fear of God, prudently did not want to do, resisting temptation I had sent him as a trial, is what you are now requesting, not because of a temptation coming from Me, but through a regurgitation of your rebellious spirit guided by the forces of Evil, instigated by your Enemy, whom you love more than you love Me, your Most High Lord above there is no other.

"You ask for a sign. You ask for it with your impure hearts and your blasphemous lips. And you thus request it in a way that is derision of my power, negation of my existence. You badger Me to show Myself with a sign because you doubt my existence.

"In the time of My Son, the Jews also badgered Him to give them a sign about his Nature, they denied it in their hearts that He was the Son of God. And the only sign which made them aware of their deicide was the one that came after the death of my Word. An unavoidable punishment for those who were deaf and blind to the prodigies and words of my Christ.

"You do not receive a sign from your God because I do not manifest Myself to those who deny Me. You instead receive the multiple signs of the one you worship as slaves. He, the Enemy, multiplies his signs, and you, now close to the time of worship of the apocalyptic Beast, remain seduced by them and consider that the creator of such signs is greater than I, is the only one that exists. You wonder. 'Who is God? Who is He?' And inside yourselves, to justify your acts of wickedness, you reply, 'God does not exist.'

"I am who I am. I am so superior to you that no manifestation of mine would now be understood by the world, which has plunged into the most terrible darkness and foolishness. What you think is progress is your regression to the twilight of the early times when men having lost God and his Paradise were only slightly superior to beasts and pushed their corruption to such a point that I decided to exterminate the race, at which I was indignant.

"The end will be like the beginning. The circle closes by joining the two dark stumps to each other. The new flood--that is God's wrath--will come in another form. But it will still be wrath. Faithful to my word, I will not send the flood again.

But I will let the Satanic forces send the flood of the Satanic acts of cruelty.

"You have received the Light. I sent you my Light, so that the parabola of humanity would be illuminated by It. I sent It so that it could not be said that I wanted to keep you in the twilight of expectation. If you had welcomed It, the whole other part of the circle which will join together man's way, from his beginning to his end, would have been illuminated by the Light of God, and humanity would have been enwrapped in this Light of salvation, which would have led you without shocks and pains into the City of Eternal Light.

"But you have rejected the Light. And It shone at the summit of the circle and then remained increasingly distant from you, that have descended by the other way not saying to It, 'Lord remain with us, for the evening of the ages is falling and we do not want to perish without your Light.' As in the course of th day you men came to meet the Light, received It and then returned to darkness. It, my Light my Word has remained as the Sun set in his Heaven, where He returned after not death but your rejection of Him sent Him back.

"It, my Light my Word has remained the Teacher for those few who love Him and have welcomed his Light into themselves. And no darkness can extinguish It, for they defend this Light, their love even at the cost of their lives. Because of this faithful love of theirs they shall have Life in Me for they already possess my Emmanuel and thus have God with them already. That Emmanuel whom the Virgin joined to Me conceived and gave birth to. The only sign given by God to the house of David, to the kingdom of Judah, to make it sure of its duration which would have been eternal if my people had not rejected my Emmanuel.

"In the prophecy of my prophet it is stated, 'He will have butter and honey as food until he is able to reject evil and choose good.'

"By his wisdom enduring in Him even in his condition as Man in which his divine Nature had been annihilated under the exigency of a love so great as to be incomprehensible for you--a love which spurred Him to humiliate Himself, the Infinite, in the circumscribed wretchedness of mortal flesh--He was always able to distinguish between Good and Evil. He did not need years to arrive at the possession of reason and the faculty of discernment. And if so as not to violate order He wanted to follow the common stages of human life under that appearance of an infant's incapacity, of the semi-incapacity of a child He possessed in concealment the treasures of his infinite Wisdom.

"But that prophetic word means that He would feed on humility and concealment until the moment in which when the time came, He would become the Teacher of Israel, the Teacher of the world. My testimony the Defender of the Father's cause, and like a flame free from concealment He would shine in the power of his Light and his Messianic Nature, showing gentleness to the good and severity to the wicked, shaking, watering, and fecundating hearts, and giving to man--not to Himself for He had no need of that gift--discernment to distinguish between Good and Evil, removing every doubt every nebulosity in this regard.

"He came to perfect the Law and make it clear for you with his teaching and capable of being followed with his example. He came and loved Good and rejected Evil so much that He agreed to die so that Good would triumph in the world and in hearts and Evil would be defeated by his divine Blood.

"No more butter and honey for my Christ when He arrived at manhood. But vinegar and gall. Vinegar and gall in the final hour preceded by the metaphorical vinegar and gall of three years of public life continually combated by his enemies and rendered difficult by the burdensomeness of his friends and disciples.

"The lips of my Christ are still afflicted by the gall and vinegar of this insolent race. And the Father is saddened over the pain of his Son. And his affliction turns into wrath towards you men who no longer have a spirit faithful to your God. The Sacrifice which is repeated on the altars of the earth is no longer salvation for you. But as from Golgotha the Blood of my Son fell on his slayers crying out his paint to Me and provoking my punishment so now it falls upon you--hypocrites and blasphemers, deniers and debaucheries, haters of God and of man, your brother--and marks you with blood and fire for condemnation.

"The Earth howls like a creature afraid of the monsters inhabiting it; the Universe trembles with horror at the sight of the crimes covering the Earth. I, your God, burn with divine wrath at your corruption in flesh, mind, and spirit. Neither the mercy of the Savior nor that of the Virgin and the Saints appease my wrath with their prayer.

"Truly as in the times of Moses, I say, 'I will erase those who have sinned against Me from my Book, and if I were to enter into your midst just once I would exterminate you.' Truly I say that only to my remaining children do I speak as a friend for by their faithfulness they have found grace in my sight and I will show them my Good and have mercy on them. And even more benign than with my servant Moses for my most holy Son has brought you his benignity and established the Kingdom of Benignity without waiting for the day you come to Heaven I will make the Face of my Christ shine in you O my faithful children who adore Me with holy respect and with filial love.

"Love It, for whoever loves It loves Me. Love It for it is your salvation. The Star did not appear only for Jacob. But for all those who love God with all their strength. And Christ the Star, after the earthly struggles will lead them to Me in Heaven where your place is ready--O you blessed ones for whom my Word did not take on Flesh in vain and my Christ did not die to no purpose.

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:32 am by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Chp: The Father's Temple
    Page: 415

July 3

The Eternal Father says:

“You have raised up sumptuous cathedrals for Me, and the cross of my Son everywhere proclaims our goodness and your subjection.

“But does the word of the cross correspond to that of your spirit? On the tombs of the ancient pharaohs histories are also written which proclaim their eternity and the faithfulness of their subjects. But what good are they? They, the kings about whom the inscription reads, ‘You are immortal,’ are quite dead, as are their subjects. Dust, death, oblivion, nothing: this is the reality, and the words cry out vain professions on the tombs.

“Isn’t it the same with you? What are the temples if they are not rendered alive by your true love? Can they suffice for Me? Be worthy of Me? It is stated, ‘The Most High does not dwell in temples made by the hand of man?’ And that was said for the Temple of Solomon, the most sumptuous of the houses which the hand of man raised up for Me. My Son now lives in every church, through his infinite goodness as Redeemer and Friend. But, I, I the Father and the Spirit Paraclete—where can We make our dwelling?

“Our temple, not made by the hand of man, but created by my power, is your spirit. And the spirits are so rare in which the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit can meet to dwell and take their refreshment, as in a decorated cenacle. And as the union of the Three Persons has worked and works all the wonders of creation and the miracles of love, so our dwelling in a spirit that receives Us works portents whose scope will be known in the other life.

“And the world will be astonished on knowing them. What a humiliation for those who thought they were ‘great,’ ‘wise,’ and ‘powerful,’ and criticized, opposed, and tormented the souls dear to Us when they see what wisdom, grandeur, and power were in these, since We were in them!

“I repeat, ‘The Most High does not dwell in human temples. His dwelling is in the spirit of the faithful son.’”

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:45 am