Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

St. John the Apostle and Evangelist

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

St. John the Apostle and Evangelist Empty St. John the Apostle and Evangelist

Post by Poem Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:31 am

This page gives us a bit of history of St.John.

https://catholicharboroffaithandmorals.com/St.%20John%20Popup.html

There are devotionals to ask St.John for intercession.

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

St. John the Apostle and Evangelist Empty Re: St. John the Apostle and Evangelist

Post by Poem Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:40 am

Jesus spoke to St.John in Book 4 about his life after Jesus returns to Heaven.
    How Jesus told him that he would continue to serve Jesus even after John departed to Heaven.

an excerpt from Book 4 Chapter 506

« You will die a long time after Me, John. But do not regret it. If the Most High leaves you in the world, He does so that you may serve Him and His Word. »

« And after… »

« After you will continue to serve. As long as you should live to serve Me as both our hearts would wish. But you will serve Me also after your death. »

« How shall I do that, my Master? If I am in Heaven with You, I will worship You. I shall not be able to serve You on the Earth after I have departed from it… »

« Do you really think so? Well, I tell you that you will serve Me until My new advent, the final one. Many things will dry up before the last times, just as rivers dry up, and from blue wholesome flowing water-courses they become dusty mould and arid stones. But you will still be a river resounding My word and reflecting My light. You will be the supreme light left to remind people of Christ. Because you will be a com-pletely spiritual light and in the last times there will be a struggle of darkness against light, of the flesh against the spirit. Those who persevere in faith, will find strength, hope and comfort in what you have left after you, and which will still be you… and above all will still be Me, because you and I love each other, and where you are I am, and where I am you are. I promised Peter that My Church, which will have My Stone as its head and foundation, will not be demolished by the repeated and fiercer and fiercer assaults of Hell, but now I tell you that what will still be I, and that you will leave as light for those seeking the Light, will not be destroyed, notwithstanding that Hell will try to annihilate it in every way. Nay: even more! Also those who believe in Me in an imperfect manner, because although they accept Me they will not accept My Peter, will always turn to your lighthouse like boats without pilots and without com-pass, which steer in their storms towards a light, because light means also salva-tion. »

« But what shall I leave, my Lord? I am… poor… ignorant… I have but love… »

« There you are: you will leave love. And the love for your Jesus will be word. And many, also among those who will not belong to My Church, who will not belong to any church, but will seek light and comfort as incentives to their unsatisfied spirits, for need of compassion in their grief, will come to you and will find Me. »

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

St. John the Apostle and Evangelist Empty Re: St. John the Apostle and Evangelist

Post by Poem Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:49 am

Jesus spoke about and said many are the ways to find God.  Thousands of ways to get to get to Heaven.

Many souls are famished and in great need of solace.  Thousands of souls not finding below heaven the peace they so yearn for.

God's mystery, but all are God's children: the soul.  All souls are created by God the Father of Life and Creation.  Jesus spoke and said He does not turn anyone away.  The new circumcision is on the nobler part of man, his heart.  

For certain.

Jesus does explain and likens man to vessels while talking to this or that person.  A vessel filled up, nothing can be added since it is full.  The way is to empty the vessel so it can be filled with true life, wisdom of God.  To have the words of life for the soul.  The world is falsehood and it gives false water and goods to fill up souls.  Remove it and make room. These are the words to gain life and have it abundantly.  Everything for The souls of ours, yours and everyone else.

From book 4 while talking to St. John the Apostle:

« Nothing can be added to a full vessel. But do not be discouraged… But here we are at Joseph's. Knock and let us go in. »

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 am