Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What Happens Quite Often When Talking to the Lord

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

What Happens Quite Often When Talking to the Lord Empty What Happens Quite Often When Talking to the Lord

Post by Poem

We find ourselves, besides ourselves, and we talk to the Lord audibly and sometimes we talk a bit out of turn and overbearing due to the mess we see verses what Christ taught and said to do.

A priest is sacred to the Lord.  A priest that is on the Way to imitating Christ as close as spiritually possible -- nothing is impossible for God, what is impossible for men.  The Power is God's.  The Gift is God's. The Soul belongs to God we are actually care takers of these souls of ours individually.  Master's Command:  Love one another as I have loved you. He loved and continues to love.  God is love.    Everything goes back to God.  Our souls. The flesh is created by God and then procreation makes it possible to have flesh for our souls which God creates them both in reality.

God said, 'be fruitful and multiply'  these are 'living' commands by God Himself. His will power, which a thought was first conceived. Because it is His creation. He created man and then for perpetual action to occur generation after generation, He made it a command.  I want my creatures to continually be fruitful and multiply year after year.  Gave the creatures His own will to will this as well.  Everything comes from God. The power to think and conceive thought, the power to will an action.  Knowledge and understanding. Thought must be understanding or else it is just an empty thought like air.   If He did not wish it so, it would not. But God does not go back on what His will initiated. His Will is perpetual until the last man born of a woman. He did not say, cease being fruitful and cease multiplying.  

We are in God's hands completely and totally, --more of Thought, more of His Will.  Without thought one cannot function. A thought becomes a vision of something conceivable.  We must perceive. An artist is looking for an inspiration to draw on canvas.  Nothing popups in. He/she cannot see. Nothing comes to fruition, nothing is there.

So without a thought and will, it is a comatose, dead, unable to move on its own.  Without will, one cannot do the conceived thought.  So thought and will work together like friends helping each other.  

Example of Jesus' will power:  Jesus said, I do not have to be present to perform a miracle to one of the sick and to those listening that was in close proximity to him at that time.  (Apostles, and others.)  

NOTE: Genesis, 'Let there be light'.   God is seen here in as 'Spoke' but His will brought it about, His thought conceived Light to be created, He willed into existence. But we read He spoke.  He defined like this, 'I want.' God does not have to speak, He just simply wills it as he said: I want.
    I want Light be made. I want man be made. I want stars, planets, sun, moon, heavens be made.  'I want'.  So thought and word is incorporeal, and the will. These are unseen by the naked eye.  The results of a thought and will are then seen afterwards.  I have to wake up! A thought comes and says, I have to wake up. So the will here is then next after thought. I must eat.  So, I  go to eat, I have to will myself to move to eat.  I have to will myself to pickup the food and then will it to my mouth and then will it to chew and then will it to swallow.  We don't really see the will in action. We just follow a thought and eating is then taking place by discipline.  We obey a thought. I must wake up.  I must eat.  We obey a thought and then we will it to fruition.  Obedience is necessary in every action we take.  We either obey or we die of starvation and not wake up. But every step along the way involves will power after the thought.  A thought must first be conceived.  Then one has to will to do it.

NOTE: Then we choose what to obey.  This is done with every thought that comes to fruition, that is conceived moment by moment, perpetually.

I will to wake up.  I have to obey or I will stay sleeping.  I will to eat.  I must obey this thought or eventually I will starve my flesh and my soul. The result of not eating physically is death.  The result of not nourishing my soul with Love, Light, Wisdom in short God, which is death eternal.  

Jesus blew on the Apostles to give them an unction an anointing of the Holy Spirit.  The breath of the God-Man. God breathing on them, more specifically the Word of the Father Second Person breathed on them the Holy Spirit which was a pre-condition, or pre-descent of the Holy Spirit.  Prior to.  He cleansed them, purified them and sanctified them in levels and stages.

Love says, I want to save souls, I want to aid souls, their spirits to mature in Wisdom, Love, in God so these souls can be enjoying God in Heaven eternally.  I want to continue the Masters Mission in saving and maturing souls. I want to be another Jesus and save the many Judases. Convert them to Jesus'.

Grape vines dangling many grapes which is taken care of by the laborer of the vineyards. The owner of the Vineyard is the Lord. He hires caretakers--priests--to keep the grapes healthy and ready to be plucked by the Father.

Thus, priests are these caretakers of the Lord's grapes.

But the anarchist pest comes in the night to sow darnel to strangle the grapes pluck them one by one stealing them to have and eat for himself, his henchmen do the work planting darnel.  Then there are 'birds' the fly by and pick at them.
    Passersby see these fine grapes and takes them and eats them.

Birds, thorns, darnel, couchgrass and passersby all come to steal, pick at and eat the grapes..

The vinedressers, or caretakers have disciples or should have many to help and aid the vineyard.

But, what is truly the reality in several of these areas? Some areas are doing well. In fact the ones that are doing well are living vivified, alive and thriving in spirit. Their spirits are living abundantly, having the peace of God, the joy of God, the love of everyone in their area.

The parables of the Lord Jesus is based on this principle of thought, the Thought of the Eternal Father.

Is a priest a newborn babe themselves? Quite so.

Jesus taught. So what is it to imitate Jesus in this? Be a teacher.
    Jesus healed. So what is one to do?  Be like Jesus and heal through the Power of the gift of miracles.

Jesus as a Man, had the Holy Spirit upon Him and in Him. He did not minister prior.

The Lord Jesus as the Man spent years growing in Wisdom prior to His mission he read and scrolls, the Book, he lived a life of obedience following the Law of God.  He did not embark as a man, but as the Man of God in God with the Holy Spirit.  To see Jesus then, first and foremost as a Man.  Jesus taught the Apostles to continue His mission, do as He did. Lead by 'example' for one to achieve, salvation, union with God beginning right here. All His words about becoming reborn starts on the earth and not after one passes from the earth.  In short to prepare ones ascent to Heaven with God.

The Way is about purification, sanctification, purifying ones soul to be acceptable to God, that is to recreate the fallen man back to a risen man where God had originally created man to be with God.

The Way is about selfless acts perpetually.

The Way is about charity, forgiveness, mercy, compassion, empathy, goodness, good will towards God first then to man.
    The God because not only is He Creator and Father, but because we need His assistance to grow and mature in His Way.

Father first.  From His Bounty comes everything, including Salvation. Because God created man. And then God provided the Lamb of Sacrifice, the Blood to cover and wash our sins.  The Serpents poison. Which mutilated mans heart and stained his soul.  A pure heart redeemed by Christ becomes like Christ's Heart. That is the purpose of the Eucharist to make man new again and risen in to God. Christ donates His Heart the Bread, and His Blood, the Wine.

His heart and his blood is then what recreates mans heart and blood. What is in the blood of man?
    Through the blood in the blood is what nourishes the body and keeps it pure or poisoned.  Pure water is best.
    Poisoned water ruins and kills.  Death is poisoned water and thus the flesh dies over time, decaying day by day.

God by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit provided a way to recreate man and redeem his soul.  The flesh must die and become dust.
    There is a much higher reason for this which is God's mystery.   Then on Judgment Day, or Doomsday as Jesus calls this both, man is then reclothed with what 'was' his flesh to his soul.  The soul is either established in Grace, or Disgrace. But the flesh is renewed here.  A mystery.
    Because stenched flesh cannot enter Heaven. The flesh must be recreated. The soul purified.  Back to a Sinless, Stainless (removal of Satan--the evil will), to Grace as was originally created. Return to Origin is Return to Pure state in Grace back with God.  It is complex, but simple.

The thought we need and should have is I want to be all love like you God.  That is what you want. You created us to have love always and perpetually. Whatever it takes God for me to be this.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:29 pm by Poem

What we find later on growing in the Lord, one of them and this is important to understand is about the original sin.  What really transpired.  

Being such as it is complex it is time consuming as in years of to be able to make sensible conversation.

At root, the Serpent wanted his own children, so what better way than to convert what is present?  He is not God, he is in hell, but, he is intelligent.  He figured out how to sneak into the Garden of Eden and be a spectacular then any other that the Lord God had made.  Eclipse.  What is an eclipse?  It is where the sun is not seen when it is out where the moon happens to be there right in front of our vision.  

We get a sense of when looking at this, that the moon is right there by the sun.

What would happen in reality if the moon was right there by the sun?  The moon would be burnt to ash.

So in this case the moon is likened to Satan and the Sun is God.  In Satan's state, if God were to show up in Hell, Hell would cease to exist.

And this is good because we would too. Hell is in man. How's this? The Evil which Lucifer became bit man with evil and gave to man this.  Thus man having a good soul coming from God, has flesh that is poisoned and this poison comes in contact with the soul.  This poison gave to man, its ways. Thus man has two in himself.  The evil will coming from Satan and the good will coming from God.  Complexity in the making.

With the Evil Will of Satan introduced in to man the evil into his flesh which caused the loss of the union with Grace. The soul remaining embryonic.  Man is flesh and soul. It takes both to be man.  Satan played the game of roulette with Eve the egg and thus coaxed the seed donor Adam to create a new flesh with evil in it.

Thus man is a deep well of good and evil.  The two.  Grace was with them--but not in them in their souls, upon their hearts resting, ciborium and altar-- even after their sin to perpetuate the be fruitful and multiply knowing that in latter days would come the Savior to redeem the children of Adam.  Every soul has free will. It has rational will and mind. It has intelligence. The soul is God's essence.

If we could understand this very, nay most important above all other things material, then man can relate to God as his child.  But there is this other, children of Adam.  We become either children of Adam like Abel, Seth, Henoch - Enoch, or we become Satan's child Cains. One or the other.

As explained by Jesus throughout His life time on earth, we either are Abels that are good or are Judases that needs to become good to inherit the Kingdom of God.  The Judases live wildly, morals are not understood, good and evil is one thing not able to differentiate between the two.

Maturity.  We can mature into Judases fully.  We mature fully into Abels.
    Judases tend to their human ego, what makes other Judases happy but they live in conflict between the two.

The two are Abels and Judases. Abels tend to God's justice, what makes God happy. And Judases do what makes them happy or least they think is happy short lived compared to an eternal happiness with peace and joy.  The Judases if they do not convert, end up like Judas.  They kill the Abel part they were in conflict with within themselves.  In man is well of good and evil. Jesus says to immolate the evil will.

It is a struggle which only Grace can strangle his evil will--the monster.  Did Judas have Grace?  As long as he repented and turned away from his lower nature he did. Grace gives its aid so that Grace can fully consume the creature and keep it for Himself forever in His Bosom, the Kingdom of God. And the creature is truly free. Freedom is only in God. United and in union.

God is Power, unlimited Power, unlimited Goodness.  Unlimited Light. Limitless in every conceivable good.

Good is infinite in everything.  

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am