Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Here Jesus is Talking About the Beast --Your Enemy and Devour of Faith

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Here Jesus is Talking About the Beast --Your Enemy and Devour of Faith Empty Here Jesus is Talking About the Beast --Your Enemy and Devour of Faith

Post by Poem

How is it that people avoid understanding the enemy when he's part of the problem?

St. Paul clearly new who we fight and do battle with.
    Ephesians 6.

We are to understand through Wisdom this Enemy. Why he exists and is rampant on the earth.
    While others avoid and get caught, other's pray and learn. Knowledge to understand.
    Preparation. Be prepared each day. For your adversary roams about like a hungry lion ready to devour.

Now as Jesus has clearly taught, the more we each soul works to be the saint, the more the enemy drums up snares and traps to catch it to devour, to spite God. Negation.

The enemy of man and God does not want souls to enter the Kingdom of God.
    How many of the billions of souls do not understand?

Notebook 1943
    Sign of the Beast

Jesus says:

“But remember that metaphorically, artificially, or in reality Satan acts deceitfully in darkness. He coils around you with the windings and subtleties of a snake lying in ambush in the thick bush. Although he sees you already torn from God, he still does not dare to present himself face to face and say, ‘It’s me. Follow me,’ for he knows you are cowards in evil as in good. There are still a few bold ones among you who in this explicit encounter would dare to say, ‘I’m coming.’ You are hypocritical even in evil and, while desiring his help, you do not dare to confess this desire.

“But Satan has no need for words. His glance pierces your hearts, as mine does. I see your lust for Satanism; he sees the same thing and acts.

“After having tried to destroy the Christ by tempting Him, the Church by giving her periods of darkness, Christianity with schisms, and civil society with sects, now, on the eve of his manifestation preparing for the final one, he is trying to destroy your conscience after having already destroyed your thought. That’s right destroyed. Destroy not as the capacity for thinking as men, but as children of God. Rationalism and science separated from God have destroyed your thought as gods, and you now think as mud can think: on an earthly level. You do not see God impressed with His seal on the things your eyes see. To you they are stars, mountains, stones, waters, herbs, and animals. To the believers they are the works of God, and with no need for anything else they immerse themselves in contemplation and praise of the Creator in the face of the numberless signs of his power which surround you and beautify your existence and are useful for your lives.

“Satan is now assailing consciences. He is offering the fruit of yore—pleasure, a greed for knowledge, pride, and the sacrilegious hope of managing to be gods, gnawing at the flesh, and at science. And pleasure makes you animals burned by lust, repellent, sick, and condemned in this life and the other one to the diseases of the flesh and the death of the spirit. And the greed for knowledge place you in the hands of the Deceiver, for, out of illicit thirst to know that which concerns the mysteries of God, in attempting to impose your will to know, upon God, you enable Satan to seduce you with his errors.

“You cause Me pity. And you cause Me horror. Pity, because you are madmen. Horror, because you want to be such and mark the flesh of your souls with the sign of the Beast, refusing the Truth in exchange for Falsehood.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:12 am by Poem

"That we be not overreached by Satan. For we are not ignorant of his devices."
    [2 Corinthians 2:11]

"But Peter said: Ananias, why hath Satan tempted thy heart, that thou shouldst lie to the Holy Ghost, and by fraud keep part of the price of the land?"
    [Acts of Apostles 5:3]

"To open their eyes, that they may be converted from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and a lot among the saints, by the faith that is in me."
    [Acts of Apostles 26:18]

"And the God of peace crush Satan under your feet speedily. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you."
    [Romans 16:20]

"And no wonder: for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light."
    [2 Corinthians 11:14]

"And lest the greatness of the revelations should exalt me, there was given me a sting of my flesh, an angel of Satan, to buffet me."
    [2 Corinthians 12:7]

"For we would have come unto you, I Paul indeed, once and again: but Satan hath hindered us."
    [1 Thessalonians 2:18]

"Whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders,"
    [2 Thessalonians 2:9]

"Of whom is Hymeneus and Alexander, whom I have delivered up to Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."
    [1 Timothy 1:20]

"For some are already turned aside after Satan."
    [1 Timothy 5:15]

"I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 2:9]

"I know where thou dwellest, where the seat of Satan is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith. Even in those days when Antipas was my faithful witness, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 2:13]

"And to the rest who are at Thyatira: Whosoever have not this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will not put upon you any other burthen."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 2:24]

"Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 3:9]

"And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 12:9]

"And he laid hold on the dragon the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 20:2]

"And when the thousand years shall be finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go forth, and seduce the nations, which are over the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, and shall gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 20:7]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:15 am by Poem

Seducer is the word here. Notice It is Written: The Whole World

"And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 12:9]

"And when the thousand years shall be finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go forth, and seduce the nations, which are over the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, and shall gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 20:7]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:17 am by Poem

To be a man of God full and complete one must be trained completely.
    A disciple of any one must be fully trained for any situation.

How many have become idle? Idleness is the devils workshop.
    Thus the many churches described in Apocalypse have become 'idle' and worship other gods.
    Their love for God is not full and complete.

To love is to live with one's soul fused to a single fire.

What is this Fire?

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm