Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

How to Persevere in Love

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4328

How to Persevere in Love Empty How to Persevere in Love

Post by Poem

Jesus said, 'If you observe my commandments, you will persevere in my love.'

"I have told you these things so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete."
    [John's Gospel 15:10,11]

These are in the dictations as well. Notebook 1943 page 267.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:12 pm by Poem

The power to become sons of God

Jesus taught the Apostles, and John who was pure and innocent, benefited the most because of his purity and innocence. The pure always overcome every obstacle.  John lived to be a 100 years old and then the Lord came to precede John into Heaven. John is amazing. He was able to discern and know the spirit of.  There was no obscurity to distort his perception.  His mind was pure thus able to know and understand the spirit of.  It is quite amazing to read Johns answers to many of Jesus' questions he posed to all the Apostles.  We all need John's in our lives and even Mary of Magdalenes due to her strong love. Her uncanny drive to love. She rose up quickly I might add. Through penance and expiating she was able to become pure with the Lords graces.  

The Lord while in His Ministry --and this is really benign and some of us may not have noticed it--, appeared in Spirit to those far away.  He would go off to pray for hours by himself.

The a deep mystery of prayer is revealed by Jesus in Book 2 of PoMG.
    1st:  « Did You go and pray, Master? You promised to teach us Your prayers. Will You do that this year? »
    « I will. But I want to teach you to be good. Goodness is already a prayer. But I will do it, John. »
    Chapter 149 Book 2

2nd: « You mean: "Increase my love" » remarks the Iscariot.
    « No. I say: "Increase Your Love". Because the more He will inflame us with His love, the more we shall love. »
    Jesus draws the pure passionate John to Himself and kisses his forehead saying: « You have revealed a mystery of God about the sanctification of hearts. God effuses Himself to just souls, and the more they surrender to His love, the more He increases it and their holiness grows greater. That is the mysterious and ineffable work of God and of souls. It is accomplished in mystical silence, and its power, which cannot be described by human words, creates indescribable masterpieces of holiness. It is not a mistake, but a wise prayer, to ask God to increase His love in one's heart. » Chapter 149 Book 2

3rd: « To a woman at the dawn of life, to her who will be the dawn of many more that will come. »
    « Who? »
    « The virgins. »
    Andrew mumbles, in a low voice, to himself: « It is not her… »
    « No. It is not she. But do not tire of praying, be good and patient. Every word of your prayer is like a call, a light in the dark and it supports and guides her. » Chapter 157 Book 2

But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.
    [John 1]

56 For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed.  57 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him.

58 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me.

64 It is the spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth nothing. The words that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life.

the Jews words after hearing this:

61 Many therefore of his disciples, hearing it, said: This saying is hard, and who can hear it?

Jesus then says:
    66 And he said: Therefore did I say to you, that no man can come to me, unless it be given him by my Father.
    67 After this many of his disciples went back; and walked no more with him.  

A point that we forget most often.  Verse 66.

But the Lord said, He turns no one away. He said come all.  The prayers of Christ for the salvation of any man woman child.  He wants you not turn away for any reason. When you hear or have a thought that says, I don't want, I am not worthy, it is not for me, this is from the Pit below the Abyss where the Dragon is, the vile Serpent who eaves drops and then sneaks in these thoughts.  Don't listen to this negative thought, but rather ignore it.

To God right then and ask for His Light.

The spirit profits, the flesh benefits.  These are added for your understanding.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:21 pm