Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Love Gods Love How Beautiful!

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Love Gods Love How Beautiful!  Empty The Love Gods Love How Beautiful!

Post by Poem

Often speak on this 'love' because to become all love one needs to contemplate the 'Love.'

The Holy Spirit is the 'Love' of God, He brings to man 'love.'  Man then must contemplate 'love.'

Love is God. God brings to man love.

For man to be like a sponge, his mind and heart to be able to absorb, taken in, and then sprout.

The more we contemplate God, the more we absorb love.  God and love are one and the same.
    God's mind, his thinking process is infinity. He thinks infinitely and constantly in a massive grandeur--Endless.

So we are privy to this.  If we so desire.

Through selfish innocence man lost this infinity fell down and was bruised.

Through Christ, God's work with cooperation of men of good will, Grace is restore to those who partake of the Sacraments.  Infinity is then available.

Love, from God means by many definitions the attributes which God is and He grants to those who of humble minds. The humble are then exalted by God.  Which means raised up to Him, brought into Him. To be in union.  The sun radiates beams of light as well as heat for material properties existing.  

God is this Sun for souls.  This Sun is Love, radiates love, for the humble and of good will.

Thus the condition is must be of good will and those of good will are the small and humble.

The great and proud, are straw, they have many deformities and requires a lot of extrapolating work done on them, but not impossible with God's help. Pride and evil are a deep well in man and takes constant work to eradicate to turn the evil portion to 'good' so only good dwells in man.

Love, then aids and forgives man.  Pride is an obstacle that hinders total annihilation of evil, the pride that disobeys.  There is the 'good' kind of pride which comes from a humble and small soul.   God exalts the small and lays waste to the exalted.  A thought here listen, in man is the deep well of evil and God comes to lay waste to large and exalted thoughts.  Yours and mine.  Love then comes to annihilate the evil, defeat the evil in man. Tear it out, rip to shreds, stomp to pieces, eradicate through the Fire of Love, without our knowing it. Done by God.  The requirement is from man to fully cooperate in each individual.

Picture a young person there, desiring to be grasped and understood. This person is not talking but is there gesturing. The person is felt through the spirits sense only.  The proper response then is what the person is waiting for.  The person is waiting for a kind and deep understanding to clasp.  Union. To be understood.  

This person is God, comes to us as a small child that is seeking to be clasped and held, so that this child can then take the soul upwards. Loftiness of the humble and small.

There is not giant man with proud thoughts here beating down with threats and anger.

There is only this small child that wants to clasp and be understood.

Love it is all generous, all kind, all good, all tender, all sensitive to the other in goodness and kindness.  The essence of love then comes to vivify and invigorate making it kinder and softer, tenderer, until it is perfected.

Jesus said, love is absolution, love conquers all.  God is love and conquers through kindness.
    Those who follow God and believe and have faith in God, are the same.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:56 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1945
    Page: 388
    Chp: Full Communion with the Trinity

April 18, 1947

Jesus replies to Maria’s question about if man had not sinned would there be the need for the Eucharist as presented today?

“Indeed! You would have had not the particular communion of the Incarnate Word for his faithful, but total communion with the Most Holy Trinity. For I, in descending as a Host into you, bring threefold and indivisible Love with Me, but I feed you with Myself in particular. I said, ‘This is my Body. This is my Blood.’ And the Church says, ‘This is the Body of Our Lord Jesus Christ. May it keep you unto eternal Life.’ But if you had remained innocent, with no need for fragments of bread you would have had Communion with God. The substance is for your humanity, which became overbearing after Adam’s Sin. Spirituality was the queen before. And spirituality has no need for material substances to grasp that it is receiving and possessing an object. In our case, God.

“If man had remained innocent, already just through God’s free gift, he would have evolved increasingly towards perfection, for all holiness, except for divine perfection, is capable of being perfected. The stairway leading from the relative perfection indispensable for possessing the Kingdom of Heaven one day to the perfection inferior to God alone is extremely lofty.  Soul of mine, you must consider the great difference between the perfection a soul attains after having purged itself for years or centuries in Purgatory of its imperfections which were not eliminated during the earthly day and the perfection a soul attains during sometimes very brief mortal time, not by action through a means created by God,  as is Purgatory—a merciful workshop where imperfect souls become as the inhabitants of the Heavenly City must be, where nothing impure and ugly can enter—but through their own heroic will.

“Even innocent men could have worked to attain a very lofty perfection with their own will. The human race would have evolved into ever-greater spirituality. As witnessed to by these points: ‘And God said to the man and the woman…’ (Genesis 1:28-30); and ‘The Lord, having formed all the animals…, brought them before Adam…’ (Genesis 2:19); and also ‘And with the rib taken from Adam the Lord God formed woman and brought her before Adam; and, finally, in the third chapter, the voice of the Lord, who would stroll through Paradise in the freshness of the evening and who called Adam and had the last conversation with him and the woman, ending in the condemnation, from the blessedness of being able to know the love of God, then, in familiar contact with Him as a Father with his dear children, they would have passed on to possession of God. For God always gives a hundrefold to the creature who loves Him. And in this case He would have given Himself to be possessed, the Spirit of Love fusing Himself with the spiritual love of the creature who has become perfect. And this would have been the Communion of the Innocent, with a spirit refined enough to sense God and consider that is was receiving God, not through the help of faith and substances, but through an exact perception of God’s arrival with all his gifts to embrace his loving child once again.

“Loves coming to man over and over. Like a divine wave of the divine Ocean upon the shore calling and reaching out towards the divine Ocean to be kissed and covered by it. An ongoing kiss, a new, ever loftier virginalization of the already virgin spirit, which would have become increasingly virginal, a pure whiteness which is no longer a color, but fire, the very same incandescent, and virginal whiteness of Mary Immaculate, the Mirror of God shining within Her and perfectly reflected outside of Her.

“That would have been your Communion if you had remained pure, as the Eternal created you. God in you, One and Threefold. You in Him. In your spirit-king, the Spirit-King. The difference, so perceptible at present, between the place where you exist and the eternal place would have been reduced to a very thin diaphragm which a more intense throb of love would have brought down, causing the creature to move without exertion or pain from the earthly paradise, where it would have communicated with God in spiritual love, into the heavenly paradise, where it would have remained with God, with a twofold power of enjoyment and love.

“You, that know what Love coming to communicate itself with it Trinitarian fires is like, can intuit, though vaguely, the perpetual ecstasy, the fullness of life, the security, the wisdom, and the peace which innocent man would have had as his constant companions through the perpetual Communion of God with man. It would no longer have been ‘This is my Body and my Blood,’ But, ‘Here we are, O child! Receive Us and possess in yourself the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, to be perfect in union with Us.”

“Oh, on union with Us! Your union with Us! My burning desire, which shaped my ardent prayer on the night of Passover! My glory for you so that you will be one with Us!

“Maria, you are quite familiar with Love, but still know nothing of the Immensity of Love. A mortal creature cannot know it. But you shall come where I am and shall know it. You shall know the degrees of intensity of gifts that God wanted to arrive at to reward his faithful children. These are mysteries which Heaven will disclose.
    “Be at peace.”

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 pm