Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

An Eternity for the Peaceamakers, the Humble, From the Be Attitudes

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4178

An Eternity for the Peaceamakers, the Humble, From the Be Attitudes Empty An Eternity for the Peaceamakers, the Humble, From the Be Attitudes

Post by Poem

When a soul such as you or I and we, has read and continues to read the Gospel As Revealed to Me, and has been influenced and inspired by God by reading these books, a soul comes to understand that Jesus is talking about the Final earth and Final Heavens.  Otherwise known from the scriptures as the New Heavens and the New Earth that is eternal found in the Apocalypse of St John chapter 22.  The Eternal Heavens and the Eternal Earth for the saints and those whom the saints saved in partnership with God

The meek shall inherit the earth. Which earth?  The One God creates for those who do what Jesus taught.

God the Father said, my Son, has perfected His Law, His precepts, His will.  The Teacher in Flesh.  The Lord God.  We see and hear him as Jesus Christ (when receiving His Body and Blood as He prescribed this medicine, some do see Jesus because they are meek, peaceful, humble, pure they've come to this point). Jesus even taught this.  

So how did Maria receive Jesus's words?  Did it all of a sudden appear in books, pages, chapter after chapter for her to read and then give to the book publisher to create books?  Did an angel appear to her? Maybe it was dropped by a stork?

No. Jesus, Mary, certain saints, and angles appeared to her.  Jesus made her capable to receive and write and observe his life as he willed.

Why would Jesus do this?  Perhaps man wasn't erring?  Perhaps the church's members were perfect and following him to where many billions are saved and partaking in the Sacraments precisely as He gave instruction to follow? The world is 99% Catholic?

Does a man get to some plot on the earth by chance?  What does he do in reality?  In general, he takes the time to ask how to get there and does anybody know where this plot is?  A guide or several guides.  

In our times today, the entire world is mapped.  There is nowhere that is not mapped.  Except some places that is unavailable by some circumstance.   We can plot to the plot at least to 50 meters accuracy or less. We don't need a guide to get to some place on the earth for the most parts.  

But, how to get to Heaven has become so distorted and obscured that too many have a different way.  This is our case today.

Jesus said in Matthew 24 behold some will say the Christ is here! And others will say he is here. But what does Christ instruct?  To remain in Him. How to do this then our times?  Do we follow errors that have arisen and that started from the error of Judas Iscariot?  Self guides by those who do not know the way?  This is precisely what has happened.  Other guides to claim Jesus is with them and is there here and everywhere according to false ones.  It  becomes so distorted by the flood of them that, anyone not joined to Grace would mistake.

Jesus said, One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church is the only guide where Jesus is truly. Not any other.  That He deposited all of His teachings in this one. Not the many other Christ's churches that have sprouted over the centuries. This a grave concern. How would you feel if you were Jesus and see this? How would you feel if you were the Father and said this is my son in whom I am well pleased, listen to him and then find all this disarray? Ants with no wisdom and light being directed to no end.  Free will be abused?  Time and free will being abused.  A bunch of abusive ants fighting one another over whose correct and whose wrong.  Free will, time and intellect abused to no end?  No discipline. No one obeys.  Erratic monkeys that have all kinds of doctrines from all sorts of false guides.

Jesus chose 12 Apostles one betrayed him and thus Passion came to fruition.  This man did it his way took the teachings of the scriptures and interpreted them to his way and thinking. He did not do everything Jesus taught. He took some and applied his ways to them making his own gospel sort to speak, in reality he was seduced to the pride of life which Satan injects.  

For all that is in the world, is the concupiscence of the flesh, and the concupiscence of the eyes, and the pride of life, which is not of the Father, but is of the world.
    [1 John 2:16]

Spirit of the world who is it?

The spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, nor knoweth him: but you shall know him; because he shall abide with you, and shall be in you.
    [John 14]

Now we have received not the spirit of this world, but the Spirit that is of God; that we may know the things that are given us from God.
    [1 Corinthians 2:12]

Who is St. John speaking to? Catholics who were converted to Jesus Christ's Church. These newborn babes and even adult ones.  Converted. Those who partook of the Sacraments. The Apostles were given the teachings by word and example. Jesus taught them in spirit.  Not in flesh. He came as spirit and took on flesh to appear to man to give man Spirit, Light, Wisdom, Love, in short God.

This is like Lucifer who fell not fully loving God, but having reserve for his interest and admired himself.  Self interest. Self interest is like someone else's interest that does not get the full result but their idea.

When we as Catholics fail to present the truth and the way properly we take a risk of whomever going astray into the brambles, getting caught in traps and snares, requiring Jesus to come down and snatch the soul from the brambles.  This the short explanation.  This is taught in the Notebooks by Jesus to Maria. There is one chapter where Jesus shows up to Maria as the Nazarene covered in blood and Maria is shocked!  Jesus explains what took place benignly. Only those whom Jesus is close to understand that when Jesus is covered in blood and not during His time on earth, but this present time we live in, that is one of the events that has transpired. A member was led astray and caught by the enemy.  Jesus the Good Shepherd changes hats and becomes the good wayfarer and goes into the brambles getting cut up to bleed.  This probably way over many souls comprehension.  

The Lord speaks of all time, everything from beginning to end. He said I am Alpha and Omega. Which means He knows everything and all the prophets are his to speak to help and aid man on the way to Heaven.  There are obscure parts that no one knows in the scriptures what they truly mean by God, but, when the Holy Spirit comes to pure hearts and souls, those that are humble, where Jesus has been fused to, the Voice tells them what it is. To form a thought takes time, and needs knowledge and then understanding to explain the knowledge.  Thus to know and understand.  The end being able to understand. Comprehending.  Jesus makes anyone capable, but requires some conditions of the soul, and heart. Humility and the desire to know God fully and completely as His will has it for man to know.  Not by might nor by an army, but by my Spirit says the Lord. All by God's will.  

Jesus explained in the Books, God created man to fill up heaven.  And then from that heaven the temporal would be vanished and then a new one comes for those who are confirmed in Grace.

St. Peter's epistle explains that this present universe will be burned up and be no more.  It is dogma.

2nd Peter Chapter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence, and the elements shall be melted with heat, and the earth and the works which are in it, shall be burnt up.

Prepare your exodus for the New Earth, the Eternal Earth, daily.

the Be Attitudes is essential reading along with the rest.

Revelations Chapter 22:22-27

22 And I saw no temple therein. For the Lord God Almighty is the temple thereof, and the Lamb.
    23 And the city hath no need of the sun, nor of the moon, to shine in it. For the glory of God hath enlightened it, and the Lamb is the lamp thereof.
    24 And the nations shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth shall bring their glory and honour into it.
    25 And the gates thereof shall not be shut by day: for there shall be no night there.
    26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
    27 There shall not enter into it any thing defiled, or that worketh abomination or maketh a lie, but they that are written in the book of life of the Lamb.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:03 am by Poem

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation)
    Chapter 21:1-END to read on your own

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth was gone, and the sea is now no more. 2 And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people; and God himself with them shall be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more, nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat on the throne, said: Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me: Write, for these words are most faithful and true.

6 And he said to me: It is done. I am Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end. To him that thirsteth, I will give of the fountain of the water of life, freely.

The Apocalypse of St. John (Revelation)
    Chapter 1:8

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, saith the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

The Apocalypse of St. John (Revelation)
    Chapter 22:13

I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Understanding from acquired knowledge. In concordance with Wisdom.

The greatest gift to man after being given a soul to live a life, is to come out of death's grip.
    All must hear and be saved from Death. That is the Heart of Jesus and Thought of the Father.

What is thought without true affections? What is life without true love? What is life without a true purpose having these?

The body without a soul regenerated in Grace and living alive and vivified just exists as a corpse ready for the abyss.
    The good willed have God with them. The Just in God have God as friend, savior, redeemer, similar to Abraham, Moses more like Jesus. The Faithful believer has God as friend, Jesus as savior, redeemer.

There is a level of union with God as one comes to understand.

The greatest of these are those who serve God imitating Jesus as close as possible with Grace.
    Then this union descends by love, how much one loves.

Jesus commented to Maria that those who loved Jesus the most were in succession in a line at His Ascension.
    From the most to the least. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.,. Some came that did not even know and were at the end.

Jesus explains the teaching about the last shall be first and first shall be last. His thought here in this is meant to show that God's choosing is not based on Human thinking. To clear your minds of all humanity, all its ways, its formed thinking, its everything. Because God's interest is your soul first and foremost. God's thinking is never Human thinking. God is God and God created not man created God.

One must follow the way back to God through God's ways. Gods way is to elevate, bring a soul to Himself. To understand God.
    To remain in the human mind is not what God is stating. But to renew ones mind to God's way of thinking. Thus Jesus explains to love means, where He is referring to being fused to the fire of love --God and then understanding at God's level intended for man to have takes place. To raise ones mind, intellect up in spirit to be Spirit to spirit, live as spirits in the higher elevation.

Fallen man's mind fell descended plunked to mud and thinks what only mud thinks, what is flesh what is created as flesh.

In the Thought of God prior to creating man the soul was already predestined to be cloth with mud. The soul. The soul is created in elevation of God's level, way up high. At a level that is God level. But the problem is we do not know and comprehend this level. We do not associate God's level to something on the earth that is God's level. Thus, God says, to have Faith in Him to simple believe like children. One must become a child of God to become an adult in God. Man has to be recreated in order to associate once again with God. To return to the order of life. Return life on earth to what it is intended to be in the Eternal Thought.

Jesus says, one does not have to return to the starting point but can be converted transformed metamorphosis in the current place in life. No need to return to a point prior to any error. Sacraments take care of all this.

The Sacraments. It is God's way. What is spiritual is supernatural and is not corporeal, see touch feel so forth with human senses of the flesh: nerve endings, sensing something. When one is regenerated and in Grace growing maturing, ones body changes from mud to supernaturally enhanced: (Not become heroes like in the comics come to life in 3D movies and tv shows) the flesh becomes spirit transformed by Graces work. The spirit is then enhancing the body and is at the same time raising up from the mire. Ones senses changes becomes more alive having the Life in it. Quite a difference. Renewed, recreated and taken to what the Eternal had in Mind for Man.

Jesus explains that when one follows His teachings exactly, this is what really takes place. You are becoming more and more spirit and less and less flesh. This process makes one lighter and able like a bird. Meaning the flesh is heavy in comparison to the soul which is weightless. The more one becomes spirit, the fleshes weight becomes less in terms of which one is in control. And you do feel lighter. And you see somehow lightly the Spirit of God- Holy Spirit, whom Jesus and the Father calls the Eternal Spirit of God. The Eternal Spirit of God is something of grand mystery that cannot be explained. In some ways it is greater, but in many ways it enhances all of the Fathers and the Sons attributes into One thus this is the Eternal Spirit of God. The combination, the fusion of Father and Son. Fusion.

These are taught by Jesus in all of Maria's Dictation. The Gospel As Revealed To Me; Notebook 1943-1945-50; St. Azariah.
    A soul that desires and wants to know God and all about what God has intended for man, A-Z should read all of these.
    Includes creation and the intent of why God created.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:42 am by Poem

Jesus said to St. Peter once upon a time,

Who turning, said to Peter: Go behind me, Satan, thou art a scandal unto me: because thou savourest not the things that are of God, but the things that are of men.
    [Matthew 16:23]

Satan's desire to be God and rule over men here is being shown.

He wanted to Be God.

God says, I AM.

When reading the comments by Jesus on the chapter Jesus is Tempted in the Desert by the Devil, this topic is talked about.

A new thought takes time to form and then after it has formed is like a new bud on the branch. It continues to need nourishment to become a full fledged fruit. To mature to the end result. Man is this. Born a new. Then needs nourishment to become matured the end result. The flesh matures because it is nourished with material matter ie. food and drink. Takes both. If you ate only and did not drink taken in fluids, the stomach would fail due to lack of water to break down the food with pH 1.8 or thereabouts acids. Mans body is 75 to 80 % water based and needs minerals. The combination of water and minerals. Mud is both water and minerals. Dust is waterless. If you eat dust you get clogged.

If you are full already (man is capacity to be filled) you must empty the fullness. You must from yourself ask the Holy Lord God to show you how. The will to do so must exist in you and if your will is weak, then must strengthen your will. It has been improperly formed used in a faulted way due to being automatic in the drive mode. Thus have to become manually driven to form it correctly.

The Sacraments are not a human invention a human thing, but is created by the Spiritual and given corporeal instances to aid the both the corporeal being and the incorporeal being that man is. The end result being a superbeing which God had in mind for Man.

Lucifer was envious at creation. One by one Lucifer observed God's creating. Imagine a person with super thought and supernatural power beyond imagination create something extraordinary right in front of your visual perception. The power emanating from God is such that being in His presence affects all beings and thing of material and immaterial, everything is affected by God whose infinite presence touches everything.

In Heaven where God is sitting on His Throne is a beauty beyond a being's comprehension to explain it. It just exists in beauty that is beautiful. One thought comes to mind, 'how awesome'.

God wants all souls he creates, created and fused to a heart in the womb of a woman to be like Him and to join Him in His House eternally. God does not delight in the death of a single soul. But wants only for each soul to enjoy Him and enjoy living in Grace. Grace is much more than any one or two great minded saints to explain. In fact God himself would say, experience it my children. I AM. Receive this grandeur for yourselves.

The supernatural cannot be explained away. It must be lived, experienced.

Man has so many books but what is most inspiring in all the categories? A good story. A real to life experiences that one can relate to.

Supernatural life must be lived and experienced in order to enjoy it, love it, and be it. It is the order of Life which is in God and which God used to create man. He drew from Himself to create little gods to be with Him eternally.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:36 pm