Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Sweet Words from the Father

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Sweet Words from the Father Empty Sweet Words from the Father

Post by Poem

Notebook 1945-1950
    Page: 58
    Chapter: Sweet Words from the Father

Jesus says:
    "Write this alone.  God's designs possess a mysterious, holy necessity, and only in the other life will they appear clear to you.  They sometimes seem to have a strange inconsistency.  They seem so to you because you look at everything with human eyes.  However, the whole succession of events is a harmonious, just concatenation from which human and suprahuman destiny comes.  Destiny comes because, according to the soul's response to the design God proposes for it, there corresponds a destiny of blessedness or damnation or simply painful purgation in the other life and in this one divine assistance or abandonment.

"Prompt obedience and cheerful adherence to God's design are the sign of the spiritual formation of a heart.  Jesus Christ was the perfect one in this formation.  He was as God.  He was a man.  And if as God He could not be seduced by the Tempter who injects pride and disobedience to take a spirit away from the good of God, as Man, when He was on earth, He really could have been enjoined to disobey by the Tempter.  Consider, daughter, the kind of obedience to which Himself the degrading yoke--for Him, who was God--of a humanity.  But at the end of that humanity He saw the Cross, the opprobrious and painful death of the crucifix.  He was not unaware of his future.  And He did not flee from his future.

"How often men, though knowing that from a given thing proposed to them by God there will come a good for them and their fellows, flee, saying, 'Why should I leave this, which is advantageous for me, to take on that, which is painful? And for the sake of whom?' Why, for the sake of love, children!  Love for Me.  The Father cannot ask you for anything which is not for your certain and not transitory good.  If you  proceeded in faith, yo would not doubt the Father.  You, would say, 'If you propose this to me, it is certainly for my good.  I'll do it!' And if, you proceeded in love, you would say, 'He loves me. I love Him.'  And if, moreover, the thing proposed were for the good of your neighbor, even if it were a sacrifice for you, if you were holy, you would immediately accept it as my Son did for your good.  I would then give you a resplendent reward.

"Consequently, when you observe the apparent contrast in your life--indeed, the many contrasts in your life--and what you have, always say, 'That, an event apparently in disagreement with the following one and with my current state, paved the way for this.  And I have this because I accepted that.'  Consider that since you made the words of my Son's prayer--'Thy will be done'--the fruitful norm of your life, you have no longer paused, but walked forward, then run, and then flown on high.  The more joyful, prompt obedience to my design has increased in you, the more will, knowledge, and improvement have been accentuated.

"I shall say no more.  Remain in your blessing.:

Maria says:

"I thought it was Jesus, but it is instead the Eternal Father who is saying these sweet words to me this morning, and with great mercy towards my physical condition."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:41 pm