Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Father’s Encouragement

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Father’s Encouragement Empty The Father’s Encouragement

Post by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Chapter: The Father’s Encouragement
    Page: 480

July 29 1944
    Song of Deborah, Judges 5:2, 3:1

Jesus says:

“If one changes ‘Israel into ‘of Christ,’ one has the people of God, the one that, marked with the Holy Sign of the Son, will enter into the Kingdom which his sacrifice has opened to it.

“Let the following be said, then: ‘O Christians, who voluntarily offered your lives to pain, bless the Lord… For by loving with generosity you have obtained the grace of shinning it Heaven like the sun when it rises.’  And you will shine without experiencing a sunset, for what belongs to God is eternal.  And you are eternal because you are in God and in the crucified Christ, whom you imitate in the most arduous part of his example.

“Remain, then, with peace in your hearts.  Peace regarding all supernatural and human matters.  I am with you.  And the broadest indulgences descends upon your weaknesses, for your offering cancels out every tabes in my holy sight.

“I cannot treat you with severity, you that continue the work of my Word.  Beyond the severe visage of your mission, which in there remains infinite Sweetness, ready to pour itself upon you, like a wave upon the beach.  There remains Love, that loves you.  There remains God, with all his charity, sweetness, patience, and compassion.

“Respond to my blessing by blessing Me.   And, between Earth and Heaven, let there be an exchange of loving heartbeats to keep this unhappy earth—which does not want to belong to God and to his Christ—joined to the Creator, who comes to its aid, even if it deserves to be aided no more.  Weave a web of love with which to take the souls led astray and carry them to the Light.  Imprison them in this web of your heartbeats, linked to shine in you, in every act of yours.

“And be happy, thinking of your future.  After so much darkness, how much light awaits you!  After so much pain, how much joy!  Your eternal day will be more festive than a rising sun.  Forget the present horror, in which Satan and his servants agitate out of hatred for God and his children, by thinking of this Day.

“I bless you.”

Maria says:

I thought it was Jesus, but it is the Eternal Father.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:44 pm by Poem

There's a Truth of this mystery.

Marked with the Holy Sign of the Son, will enter into the Kingdom which his sacrifice has opened to it.

The Mark of the Tau as Jesus calls it, is the Scaffold on which He was crucified. The sign of the Cross etched on our souls that distinguishes our affiliation. No doubting here, clear and visual.

The other is the Mark of the Beast. Like Cain God put the Mark on Cain's forehead. Which said, 'I am of the Beast.'

On a side note, the time of before Christ appears, east and west must be 'purified.' Then the Son of God-Man will appear. What is the purifying solution here? Pure Holy Blood of Saints. Saints who follow the Lamb of God, live like the Lamb of God for their fellow souls.

The goats, stink up the earth with putridity and reflects the face and mark of Satan. This earth is God's.

God gave to man a way to have God through Christ. Christ's Blood purified the earth back 2000 years ago and the martyrs of goats, brings Satan's face upon it. Thus the 'world' which does not want to be saved.

As Jesus said, to some souls, like madmen they do not want to be 'cured.' They'd rather wallow in the slimy mud.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:30 pm by Poem

Since the world is enslaved to Satan and Satan is death, this makes the world a dangerous place to live, work, etc.,.
    Never know when the Evil will strike you.

Apocaplyse says: "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 18:4]

The Lord God said, the world will not convert. There is an abyss between Him and them.

Him----------Abyss----------World.
    ^ ^ ^
    High drops Satan's
    above. way Evil;
    down death;
    dark, pitch Cesspool;
    black Kingdom
    of
    Darkness.

See the truth, love God and live.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content