Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Spiritually Discern

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Spiritually Discern Empty Spiritually Discern

Post by Poem

Spiritually Discerned is life on planet earth.  God made spirits and continues to put spirits into the womb.

How is this thought possible you say?  Simple. God is the Spirit, and Satan is a destroyed spirit was once an angel of God's Light.

Satan is not flesh and blood.  Satan is the adverse spirit to God, what God calls the Negation for souls on planet earth.

Make the soul inert and unable to spiritually discern and you have blind souls who cannot see the spiritual.  Lowered man, loss of Grace.
    Grace is the Life for spirits.  Our souls with a spirit. The soul is a spiritual creation of God it has a spirit in it. The soul being the protective outer layer.

Make man blind to God and spirits, then the evil spirit is able to move around.  Man being lowered to darkness, removing the Light cannot see this evil pernicious devious spirit. He just hears voices in his head, thinking it is his or some higher power. Mistaking.  

God is Light. Remove God from anything and there is no more Light and no more God from that thing.

Life to live upon this earth, requires spiritual discernment to move forward, get the Light and be able to see.

For those who are reading the Bible or are greatly familiar with the wisdom there, should know what St. Paul has come to conclude himself and be guided by Him to write for the generations to come.

What is this like for those who remain with darkened minds, their thoughts having no Light to see spiritually to discern whether a thought, event, action, words, are good?  Takes experience to know. But to be darkened in the mind, means uncertainty.  Guessing.  It seems right, but I don't know for sure is the conclusion.  Souls are instinctively attracted to the Light for the soul comes from the Light. But once a soul enters into darkness it is frightened, doesn't know because it no longer has the Light from where it came.  It was created by the Light in the Light and then immersed into darkness.

The soul has to grow. Learn.  Understand. Knowledge is required.  Without the Light it is lingering in darkness. From the Light comes life to give the soul what it requires to find it's way get strength, build knowledge to understand and live to rise up and remain in orbit around the Sun--Light of God.

Heaven is this way. All angels orbit around the Light. But this Light is everywhere.

On earth we have a natural sun it gives light for us throughout the day.  At least 12 hours before it hides and then night comes or darkened state.

The Lord Himself appears to souls during the earth day. But since the human being is heavy with flesh and being bombarded by darkness all around, it mistakes the Lord for some anomaly most of the time. Not recognizing this is the Lord. This Light is God.  It has no spiritual thoughts built. It's mind is the base knowledge of what is natural as in earthly materials. It does not see God all the time. The Light of God is not evidently there daily.  It remains darkened.

Spiritually discerned are the ways of God and the ways of spirits our souls.  Angels see and hear God continually they do not have this deficiency.

Jesus spoke clearly of this in Poem or the Notebooks or both.  How the Evil One, made it possible, this possible to happen to Man.  Seduced. It has.
    Thus many centuries of men seeking to make what they have been born with, what is in front of them. To live a life. Eat, clothing, land, roof for the concern of his body.  To keep from raining on his head, needs a roof, shelter. To keep from freezing to death, needs shelter that is warmer then what it is outside.  To keep himself from dying of hunger, needs to eat.  To be able to eat, needs to work to gain money to buy food.  Rather than till the land on his own to feed himself and others like him.  

Today man is too bent on his ideals and goals of a life well lived according to what is not his spiritual thinking. Rather another's spiritual guidance--Satan.
    Hard to believe.  Very difficult because his spiritual sight is gone.  He is prodded like cattle to five senses of his flesh and blood.  Have to eat, have to have shelter, have to earn money, have to have these.  Then more thoughts come from the spiritual guide below. Live find a woman, have orgies, banquets, earn lots of money, live! Live!  Remains carnal.

No spiritual discernment happening. He is happy as a pig in mud and doesn't know it he is wallowing in mud.  Think of the world we live as carnal and it has a spiritual guide. It is a slave to this guide who keeps it from marauding, betraying, becoming a rebel to this guide.

Satan works and has built this world through others in the darkened state. If he sees, one of his going to the Light, he whips it, lashes it, punishes it vehemently.  Does everything he can to keep this darkened soul from reaching the upper atmosphere where the Light of his help is to pull it out and give it wisdom, knowledge, understanding to see how it really is.

The soul requires Grace to live. The flesh does not. It just lives as does any other animal creature and then dies the death, returns to dust.  All memory of the passing remaining for those dear to the soul. Overtime as life carries on, they are then forgotten eventually.  For those left behind, some are destroyed, while some fade away, for others, less attached, they move on.  How many try to live one in books? To remember them.  How many want to go down in history be passed along throughout the generations and remain in books so someone would read about them and worship them and what they had accomplished, what they stood for?  Quite a lot actually. But they are among the dead and Satan is the leader of this dead cult. Satan uses his intelligence as well.  Satan is so quite cunning, crafty, astute, intelligent that he has his own books made of men who worked in darkness.  They are without spiritual discernment. And if they found out, the truth, this would shatter all of their world. What they built, knowledge, understanding, sentiments, beliefs, and everything else. Would crumble. Left distraught, disheartened, may become mad --not the anger of mad, but mad-- how can this be? I I I believed this.

It was a lie. The illusion of life.  You die the death and that's it. Your soul taken to the Evil One whom you thought was you in the voices you heard, the guidance you were given.

Satan mimics God.  This very thing, Jesus made very clear to the Apostles. And is written and recorded for our spiritual discernment.

When any soul listens and acts on in darkness, this soul steps out of the Light and is unprotected at this point.  The soul is free to choose. God will not violate your choice, but will warn you of your loss in some fashionable words only you and He will know and hear, seeing the signs.

In darkness the warning signs are covered up. Can't see until it is too late. Like walking in the night with no light to guide in the path.

David said, the the Lord is my lamp and my light to light up my path so I know where I am walking.  A psalm of David.

Also the Lord is my light and my shield.

Because David made God his friend.  Trusted in the Lord to be his guide in life. Spiritually discerned.

These men were men. And God just took ordinary men like ourselves and showed us what is going on planet earth.  All of God's teachings in the Good Book shows forth all that happens on planet earth with men.  

There was no other way. Why? Man lost Grace.  Grace is of the utmost to possess and keep.  

Sin brought, ways to kill the light and make man carnal and live for his flesh where no spiritual discernment takes place in his mind, heart and soul.
    He lives as does the animals out there.  

Everything in life requires spiritual discernment from birth to ...  The knowledge God had given to men is there to help and aid man see this truth that is undeniable.

Certain events in our lives cannot be explained away by human science, human thought when properly thought using proper and good means without rationalizing, without becoming hysterical, and the others.  It is not looking for clues to find some murderer or thief. That is what man spends his time in certain categories, reading Sherlock Holms type stories. Watching movies and tv shows to be entertained or distracted. Everything man does apart from the spiritual is all what has become and is natural to him. Touch, feel, sense, see.  These senses. He is used to his fleshly senses. The outer garment. Thus lowered. No spiritual discernment whatsoever and he has been guided and being guided by a spiritual being below or in the abyss where are dead things with no Life.
    The dead leading the dead, to bring the ultimate death.  Your souls.

What is below Grace, is the knowledge of human wisdom and human science which man thinks of so proudly of.  Man does not in the whole as we witness daily, he lives with a darkened mind and soul.  He simply wakes up the next day, the sun may be out, or it may be cloudy and for certain night falls where he sleeps. What he does during his hours awake are not about reaching God his Father, taking the time to know Him.  Man's soul is dead in the state of embryo. It requires the Light to be nourished, given knowledge, wisdom, to understand and make good decisions that does not kill him.

Life on planet earth requires spiritual discernment, awareness, and constantly living with his spirit, so man doesn't die the death.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:02 pm by Poem

Ephesians 6:11-18

[11] Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. [12] For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. [13] Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect. [14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice, [15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:

[16] In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one. [17] And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God). [18] By all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the spirit; and in the same watching with all instance and supplication for all the saints:

[12] "In the high places": or heavenly places. That is to say, in the air, the lowest of the celestial regions; in which God permits these wicked spirits or fallen angels to wander.

After a while of walking with the Lord, and being in Grace, the Holy Spirit, is fully integrated into the soul.

The Lord is my Light and my Shield.  Psalmist David.

"NUN. Thy word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my paths."
    [Psalms 118]

We need God's words, which guides.  

1 "And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you for ever."
    [John 14]

2 "But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you."
    [John 14]

3 "But when the Paraclete cometh, whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceedeth from the Father, he shall give testimony of me."
    [John 15]

4 "But I tell you the truth: it is expedient to you that I go: for if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you."
    [John 16]

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:23 pm by Poem

A Little Note: I had copied the Books into .pdf form, and the page numbers do not match with the Books sometimes a few pages, sometimes quite a bit more. So I purposely at times do not have the page number.  Apologies.
    Please refer to the Chapter in these cases.

Book 5
    Chapter 634 Farewell and Ascension of Our Lord

Jesus is speaking to His Apostles and some disciples. The Mother is not present in these.

Jesus is continuing to speak:

But this will happen later, and at that time you will know what to do. The Spirit of God will lead you. Be not afraid. For the time being hold the first meeting of the believers in Jerusalem. Then more meetings will take place as their numbers grow. I truly tell you that the citizens of My Kingdom will increase rapidly like seeds sown in very good soil. My people will spread all over the Earth. The Lord says to the Lord: "Because you have done this, and for My sake you have not spared yourself, I will bless you and I will make your descendants as many as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants shall gain possession of the gates of their enemies and in your descendants all the nations of the Earth shall be blessed". My Name, My Sign and My Law are blessings, wherever they are known as sovereigns.

The Holy Spirit, the Sanctifier is about to come and you will be replete with Him. Ensure that you are as pure as everything that is to approach the Lord. I also was Lord like Him. But I had put on a garment over My Divinity to be able to stay among you, and not only to teach you and redeem you with the organs and the blood of that garment, but also to bring the Holy of Holies among men, without it being unbecoming that every man, even an impure one,
    could lay his eyes on Him, Whom the Seraphim are afraid of looking at. But the Holy Spirit will come without the veil of flesh, and will alight on you and will descend in you with His seven gifts and will advise you. Now, the advice of God is such a sublime thing, that it is necessary to be prepared for it with a heroic will of a perfection that may make you resemble your Father and your Jesus, and your Jesus in His relationship with the Father and with the Holy Spirit. Therefore, perfect charity and perfect love in order to be able to understand the Love and receive Him on the thrones of your hearts.
    Get lost in the eddy of contemplation. Strive to forget that you are men and strive to change into Seraphim. Throw yourselves into the furnace, into the flames of contemplation. The contemplation of God is like a spark that flashes from the friction of steel on flintstone and gives fire and light. The fire that consumes the opaque and always impure matter and transforms it into bright and pure flame is purification.

You will not have the Kingdom of God in you, if you do not have love. Because the Kingdom of God is the Love, and appears with the Love, and through the Love it is established in your hearts in the brightness of a huge light, that penetrates and fecundates, removes ignorance and gives wisdom, devours man and creates the god, the son of God, My brother, the king of the throne that God has prepared for those who give themselves to God, in order to have God, God, God, God alone. So be pure and holy through fervent prayer that sanctifies man, because it plunges him into God's fire, which is charity.
    You must be holy. Not in the relative meaning that this words has had so far, but in the absolute meaning that I gave it, as I proposed the Holiness of the Lord as its example and limit, that is, perfect Holiness. Among us the Temple is called holy, holy the place where the altar is, the Holy of Holies the veiled place where the ark and the propitiatory are kept. But I truly tell you that those who possess the Grace and live in holiness out of love for the Lord, are more holy than the Holy of Holies, because God does not only alight on them, as on the propitiatory that is in the Temple, to give His orders, but He lives in them to give them His love.

Do you remember My words of the Last Supper? I promised you the Holy Spirit. Well, He is about to come to baptise you, not with water, as John did with you, preparing you for Me, but with fire to prepare you to serve the Lord, as He wants you to do. So he will be here, within a few days. And after His coming your capabilities will increase immeasurably, and you will be able to understand the words of your King, and do the deeds that He told you to do, to spread His Kingdom all over the Earth. »

Down the chapter further:

Jesus is speaking:

« Yes. Love one another, helping one another reciprocally, because that is the new commandment and the sign that you really belong
    to Christ.

Do not be upset for any reason. God is with you. You can do what I want of you. I would not impose things on you if you could not do them, because I do not want your ruin, on the contrary I want your glory. Well. I am going to prepare your places beside My throne. Remain united to Me and to the Father in love. Forgive the world that hates you. Call sons and brothers those who come to you, or are already with you out of love for Me.

Be at peace knowing that I am always ready to help you to carry your crosses. I will be with you in the work of your ministry and in the hours of persecutions, and you will not perish, you will not succumb even if those who see with the eyes of the world think so. You will be oppressed, grieved, tired, tortured, but My joy will be in you, because I will help you in everything. I truly tell you that, when you have the Love as a Friend, you will understand that everything suffered and lived for My love becomes light, even if it is a heavy torture of the world. Because for him who clothes all his actions, whether they are voluntary or imposed, with love, the yoke of life and of the world changes into a yoke given to him by God, by Me. And I repeat to you that My load is always proportioned to your strength and My yoke is light, because I help you to carry it.

You know that the world does not know how to love. But from now on you are to love the world with a supernatural love, to teach it how to love. And if seeing you persecuted, they should say to you: "Is that how God loves you? Making you suffer, grieving you? Then it is not worth while being of God", reply: "Sorrow does not come from God. But God allows it, and we know the reason and we are proud of having the part that Jesus Saviour, the Son of God, had". Reply: "We are proud of being nailed to the cross and of continuing the Passion of our Jesus". Reply with the words of Wisdom: "Death and sorrow were brought into the world by the envy of the demon, but God is not the maker of death and sorrow and He does not take delight in the sorrow of creatures. Everything coming from Him is life and wholesome". Reply: "At present we seem persecuted and defeated, but on the day of God, when lots have changed, we just people, who were persecuted on the Earth, will stand gloriously in front of those who oppressed and despised us". But also say to them: "Come to us! Come to the Life and Peace. Our Lord does not want your ruin, but your salvation. That is why He sent His beloved Son, so that you all might be saved".

And rejoice at taking part in My sufferings, so that later you may be in the glory with Me. "I shall be your exceedingly great reward" the Lord in Abraham promised all His faithful servants. You know how the Kingdom of Heaven is conquered: by strength, and one arrives there through many tribulations. But he who perseveres as I persevered will be where I am. I have told you which is the way and which is the door that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven, and I was the first to walk along it and I have gone back to the Father by it. If there had been another one, I would have taught you it, because I take pity on your weakness as men. But there is no other one… And pointing it out to you as the only way and the only door, I also tell you, I repeat to you which is the medicine that gives strength to go along it and enter. It is love. Always love. Everything becomes possible when there is love in us. And the Love Who loves you will give you all the love, if in My Name you ask for so much love as to become athletes in holiness.

Now let us give each other the parting kiss, My beloved friends. »

It is very important to understand that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are together at work with us and assisting us, in this time of regeneration.
    We are in the period of regeneration. Regeneration on God's scale and meaning.

Regenerate our souls, regenerate the spiritual man, regenerate our minds, thoughts, mode of living on a higher plain. The spiritual plain. The plain were man fell from. To rise back up out of the mire. Out of carnal living. Be given what requires man to become perfect creations once again, perfectly reflecting the image and likeness of God. Through Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, man cannot become perfect again.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 pm by Poem

Book 5
    Chapter: 647 On the Passage, the Assumption and Royalty of the Blessed Virgin (Just some comments not the whole)

18th December 1943.

[Mary says:]

« As the birth of My Son was an ecstasy to Me, and from the rapture in God that seized Me in that hour, I came to Myself and to the Earth with My Child in My arms, so My improperly called "death" was a rapture in God.

Relying on the promise I had received on the bright morning of Pentecost, I thought that the approaching of the last coming of the Love, to abduct Me with Him, should manifest itself with an increase of the fire of love that always burnt in Me. And I was not wrong.

As far as I was concerned, the more time passed, the more My desire to blend with the Eternal Love increased. I was urged by the desire to join My Son and by the certainty that I could never do so much for men as when I was at the foot of the Throne of God, praying and operating on their behalf. And with a motion more and more inflamed and rapid, I used to cry to Heaven with all the strength of My soul: "Come, Lord Jesus! Come, Eternal Love!".

The Eucharist, that was for Me like dew for a parched flower, was indeed life, but the more time passed the more it became insufficient to satisfy the irrepressible eagerness of My heart. It was no longer sufficient for Me to receive My Divine Creature in Me and carry Him within Me in the Sacred Species, as I had carried Him in My virginal body. My whole self wanted the God One and Trine, but not under the veils chosen by My Jesus to hide the ineffable mystery of the Faith, but as He was, is, and will be in the centre of Heaven. My Son Himself, in His Eucharistic transports, inflamed Me with embraces of infinite desire, and every time He came to Me, with the power of His love, He almost eradicated My soul at first, then He remained calling Me with infinite fondness: "Mother!", and I felt that He was anxious to have Me with Him.

I longed for nothing else. Even the desire to protect the newborn Church was no longer in Me, in the last days of My mortal life. Everything was cancelled by the desire to possess God, as I was convinced that one can do everything when one possesses Him.

Endeavour, o Christians, to arrive at such total love. Let all earthly things be of no value. Aim only at God. When you are rich in this poverty of desire, which is an immeasurable wealth, God will bend over your spirits, to teach them first, to take them later, and you will ascend with them to the Father, to the Son, to the Holy Spirit, to know them and love them for the blessed eternity and to possess their riches of graces for your brothers. Men are never so active for their brothers as when they are no longer among them, but they are lights reunited to the Divine Light.

The approach of the Eternal Love had the sign that I expected. Everything became devoid of light and colour, voice and presence in the brightness and the Voice that, descending from Heaven, open to My spiritual sight, were coming down upon Me to take My soul. People say that I would have rejoiced at being assisted, in that hour, by My Son. But My sweet Jesus was indeed present with the Father when the Love, that is the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Eternal Trinity, kissed Me for the third time in My life, with a kiss so powerfully divine that My soul exhaled, becoming lost in contemplation, like a drop of dew absorbed by the sun in the calyx of a lily. And I ascended with My spirit singing hosannas to the feet of the Three, Whom I had always worshipped.

Then, at the right moment, like a pearl in a setting of fire, assisted at first, then followed by the procession of the angelic spirits who had come to assist Me in My eternal celestial birth, expected by My Jesus even before the threshold of Heaven, and on its threshold by My just earthly spouse, by the Kings and Patriarchs of My stock, by the first saints and martyrs, I entered as Queen, after so much grief and so much humility of the poor maid of God, into the kingdom of infinite delight. And Heaven closed again on the joy of having Me, of having its Queen, Whose flesh, the only one among all mortal flesh, was acquainted with glorification before the final resurrection and the last judgement. »
    --------------------

1st May 1946.

[Jesus says:]

« There is difference between the separation of the soul from the body, through real death, and the temporary separation of the spirit from the body and from the vivifying soul, through ecstasy or contemplative rapture. While the separation of the soul from the body brings about death, the ecstatic contemplation, that is, the temporary flight of the spirit outside the barriers of senses and matter, does not bring about death. And that because the soul does not become completely detached and separated from the body, but it does so only through its better part, that plunges into the fire of contemplation.
    All men, as long as they live, have a soul within themselves, dead or alive as it may be, through sin or justice; but only the deep loving souls of God arrive at real contemplation.

This proves that the soul, that keeps the body alive while it is united to it - and this peculiarity applies to all men in the same way - has in itself a more noble part: the soul of the soul, or spirit of the spirit, which in just people is very strong, whereas in those who cease to love God and His Law, even if only through their tepidness and venial sins, it becomes weak, depriving the person of the capability to contemplate and know God and His eternal truths, as far as a human creature can do so, according to the degree of perfection achieved. The more a creature loves and serves God with all its strength and power, the more the nobler part of its spirit increases its capacity to know, to contemplate and penetrate the eternal truths.
    Man, gifted with a rational soul, is a capacity that God fills with Himself. As Mary, after the Christ, was the most holy of all creatures, She was a capacity so full of God, of His graces, charity and mercy, as to overflow on the brothers in Christ of all ages and until the end of time.

She passed away submerged by the waves of love. Now, in Heaven, where She has become an ocean of love, She overflows Her waves of charity on Her sons faithful to Her and also on Her prodigal ones, for their universal salvation, as She is the universal Mother of all men. »

December 1943.

[Mary says:]

« My humility could not allow Me to think that so much glory was reserved for Me in Heaven. In My mind there was the almost certainty that My human flesh, made holy by carrying God, would not have experienced decay, because God is Life, and when He sates and fills a creature with Himself, this action of His is like an aroma that preserves from the corruption of death.

I had remained not only immaculate, not only I had been united to God with a chaste prolific embrace, but I was sated, even as far as My innermost recesses, with the emanations of the Divinity concealed in My womb and intent on being veiled with mortal flesh. But that the kindness of the Eternal Father had reserved for His maid the joy of feeling again the touch of My Son's hand on My body, His embrace, His kiss, and of hearing again His voice with My ears, of seeing His face with My eyes, I could not think that this would be granted to Me, neither did I wish it. It would have been sufficient if these beatitudes had been granted to My spirit, and that would have filled My ego with blissful happiness.

But, in witness of His first creative thought concerning man, whom He, the Creator, had destined to live, passing away without death, from the earthly Paradise to the celestial one, in the eternal Kingdom, God wanted Me, the Immaculate, in Heaven, in body and soul, as soon as My earthly life ended.

I am the certain witness of what God had thought and wanted for man: an innocent life and unaware of sin, a placid passage from this life to eternal Life, whereby, like one who passes over the threshold of a house to enter a palace, man with his complete being, made of a material body and a spiritual soul, would pass from the Earth to Paradise, increasing the perfection of his ego, given to him by God, with the complete perfection, both of the body and of the spirit, which was, in the divine mind, destined to every creature who had remained faithful to God and to Grace. Man would have reached this perfection in the full light that is in Heaven and fills it, coming from God, the eternal Sun Who illuminates it.

God placed Me, elevated in body and soul to the glory of Heaven, before the Patriarchs, the Prophets, the Saints, the Angels and the Martyrs and He said:

Here is the perfect work of the Creator. This is what I created in My truer image and likeness among all the sons of man, the fruit of a divine creative masterpiece, the wonder of the Universe that sees closed in one only being the divine, in the eternal spirit like God and like Him spiritual, intelligent, free, holy, and the material creature in the most holy and innocent body, to which every other living being, in the three kingdoms of creation, is compelled to bow. This is the witness of My love for man, for whom I wanted a perfect organism and a blissful destiny of eternal life in My Kingdom. This is the witness that I have forgiven man whom, by will of the Trine Love, I granted to be reinstated and recreated in My eyes. This is the mystic stone of comparison, this is the link of junction between man and God, it is She Who takes the times back to the early days and gives My divine Eyes the joy of contemplating an Eve as I had created her, and now made even more beautiful and holy, because She is the Mother of My Word, and because She is the Martyr of the greatest forgiveness. For Her Immaculate Heart that never knew any stain, not even the lightest, I open the treasures of Heaven, and for Her head, that never knew pride, I make a wreath of My brightness and I crown Her, because She is most holy to Me, so that She may be your Queen".

There are no tears in Heaven. But in place of the joyful tears, that the spirits would have shed, if they were granted to weep - the liquid that trickles squeezed by an emotion - there was, after these divine words, a sparkling of lights, a changing of splendours into more vivid splendours, a burning of charitable fires in a more ardent fire, an unsurpassable and indescribable playing of celestial harmonies, which were joined by the voice of My Son, in praise of God the Father and of His Maid for ever blissful. »

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:27 pm by Poem

Jesus has spoken quite a lot to Maria to explain about God's creation --Man.

Mas was originally created a god, God's son.  

The soul is a special unique creation of God unlike what the angels are. Angels are pure spirits with no soul.

In the soul of a man lies a spirit within. The soul being an outer layer, a protective layer to guard the spirit, but also has another
    function which God only knows.  I forgot the word He used. However,

Lets consider what Jesus the Truth, the Word and Wisdom of The Father reveals to us.  God who created souls and men and all that is.
    He is God. Lord.  Lord said to my Lord.

Being of a different mind set, that of the worlders, humanism, raised thought and fed it, breathe it, sleep it and so forth, they are 'human' not spiritual. They live as do the animals  who have not Grace upon them. God created them and that's it.  Nothing special.  As we read Genesis, God took to specifics in describing to a degree of detail to another Man--Moses.  Moses at time was completely possessed by God so God could talk to this people.  God can do anything he wishes.  God had an angel give language to a mule to speak to an reprobate and unbeliever. Old Testament.

God can in fact possess any one He wishes. He is God and He made the man and generates the souls.  It is His Idea and Creation, The Designer, the Author.  The All.  When we begin our growth to learn all that God is, what this All is, we learn to believe through spiritual visions. Our spiritual minds and intellects grow. Nourished by graces and in Grace.  God gave to men in the Old Testament and before the Holy Spirit and the Word, giving gifts, portions of His Grace to help along men chosen by Him alone.

God does not possess souls to enslave them. God possesses soul to give them more.  Enhances.  God possesses souls to join with and be part of that soul. Thus, God's nature being Love, joins the Love to souls to partake in and be in the circle of Love. To love. Fire of Love.

Jesus says above:

"You will not have the Kingdom of God in you, if you do not have love. Because the Kingdom of God is the Love, and appears with the Love, and through the Love it is established in your hearts in the brightness of a huge light, that penetrates and fecundates, removes ignorance and gives wisdom, devours man and creates the god, the son of God, My brother,..."

Lets review each part one at a time:

"You will not have the Kingdom of God in you, if you do not have love."  <--Condition

"Because the Kingdom of God is the Love, and appears with the Love," <--why this condition

"and through the Love it is established in your hearts in the brightness of a huge light,"  <--how of this condition

"that penetrates and fecundates,"  <--what it does this condition

"removes ignorance and gives wisdom," <--continued

"devours man and creates the god, the son of God, My brother,..." <--the final result of this condition

What Jesus was, Man. Just like ourselves man, but without the Stain of Sin, was raised on Wisdom and teachings of Scrolls. He was born into
    God fearing peoples, who were raised on God's Law and Wisdom.  But not all were able to become 'just'.  Many remained ignorant of spiritual living.

Thus, Jesus states the unfortunate truths of what happens to souls on earth from the First to the Last one, --all inbetween these two.

I myself prefer living in nature without all this sorcery where God is easily found. Today there is too much sorcery in the world running loose.
    It is in every home.

Babylon is the whole earth. Babylon has evolved over the centuries as man has devolved, giving way to attachments that controls his actions.
    Can't leave home without a cellphone. Can't walk to work need a car.  Can't dig a hole in the backyard need mini gas powered hole digger, on an on.
    Man simply put cannot do anything without some attachment.  He hates, plowing the fields. Women don't like getting dirty along with their farmer men.
    It is on and on.  Idleness has grown so far that man doesn't realize what he is doing. Too much idleness.

To eat man should plow the field. To have clothing mothers and wives should prepare clothing.  To eat the food from the yield of crop, man and woman should make bowls, plates, utensils, ovens, barbecue pits, food that is fresh and without chemicals.  Milk from goats and cows. Water from wells and streams, but wait the waters are polluted from?  Evolution of toys man has created which negates quite a bit of the earth.  Pollution everywhere. Lands ruined.  And he ignores them.  Landfills just pollute the earth.  What is unnatural has become natural. What is illegitimate has become legitimate.
    Ruins upon ruins.

What is health insurance? Life insurance?  A scam. These never existed prior to a few centuries ago. Car insurance. Property insurance endless non-sense These do not exist in God's Kingdom.  Satan instigating man to live for his flesh alone.  Done. Finished. Over and then you die the death.
    Could have been using the earth and goodwill to build a bank account with God for eternal life.  Jesus spoke of the coins needed to enter Heaven and then elaborated a bit more about storing up treasures for the Heavenly days that is endless.

What God created is what God said to use to work with, so man and woman can have a home, and raise a family.  Work hard, eat, love one another work for each other's welfare--the children that come from these two. Family.  Your family. Which God entrusts the children for you to raise.  New and dear life of little ones.

This thought no longer exists. What man has created today comes with many ills, much greater than what was previous centuries ago.  An infinite rolling down the hill ills.  Father and mother at war, divorcing, children hurt, endless. Business, business, business the ugly word the ruins many lives.

But lets get back to what God as Man is teaching and instructing us. He created us so He knows what is best, what we are and what we require.

The earth is God's creation and it yields what man needs to aid his day.  God had placed all these into the earth to yield for man to use during his earthly day.  What is His nature, the natural which with goodwill tilling the earth, and blessings come, yielding good fruit.  God protects all things if we love him.

What is the Kingdom of God?  It is Love. God said, love one another. Do what I do, follow me, obey me. Listen to me.
    I will teach, instruct and lead you.  You must obey in order to gain the yields I talk about. As a good master, who tills the earth, so I teach you how.
    To be as your master, but not the Master.  To in short imitate your Master and you will have good.

When storms come, I will protect you. When your neighbor cheats you, I will punish him/her. I am the Lord Your God. I am your Master the Good  Master, but to become as Your Master, you work hard at it and discipline yourselves.  I am perfect. I do everything perfect. To be perfect as Your Master requires you to obey. Thus you can be as your Master.

Slothfulness yields imperfections. Gluttony yields imperfections.  Lust pride anger, also yields imperfection.

Faith Hope Love, perseverance yields perfection.  Love always yields perfection.  Hate destroys as mentioned in the vices above and yields imperfection.
    Does not yield good fruit.

Hard work yields perfection and good fruit. Slothfulness says, idleness.  The persons character and traits can be seen in the way they work. How they work. What does the end result produce? Good fruit? Perfect Fruit?

Jesus says to get lost in the eddy of contemplation where what is opaque gets burned up to yield the pure gold of the spirit. Throw yourselves in the furnace to yield perfection.  Equals hard work. Consistency, constancy, constance.   Persevere

Slothfulness yields nothing but more work to do. Double triples the work.  A good mind that knows how to work, does work well and patiently.
    Patience.

The sloth has no patience.  The sloth is a glutton and covets. Lusts, is proud and does not take care of anything. Lets things go.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:20 pm by Poem

From Book 5 the Above Chapter

The Lord says to the Lord: "Because you have done this, and for My sake you have not spared yourself, I will bless you and I will make your descendants as many as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants shall gain possession of the gates of their enemies and in your descendants all the nations of the Earth shall be blessed". My Name, My Sign and My Law are blessings, wherever they are known as sovereigns.

"Because you have done this, and for My sake you have not spared yourself, I will bless you and I will make your descendants as many as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants shall gain possession of the gates of their enemies and in your descendants all the nations of the Earth shall be blessed".

Where have these similar words appeared in the Bible?

Genesis 22

[17] I will bless thee, and I will multiply thy seed as the stars of heaven, and as the sand that is by the sea shore: thy seed shall possess the gates of their enemies. [18] And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 22

[1] After these things, God tempted Abraham, and said to him: Abraham, Abraham. And he answered: Here I am. [2] He said to him: Take thy only begotten son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and go into the land of vision: and there thou shalt offer him for an holocaust upon one of the mountains which I will shew thee.

Jesus Christ -- Gesu Cristo was sacrificed on top of Golgotha a mount.

From Matthew's Gospel
    Chapter 1

The genealogy of Christ: he is conceived and born of a virgin.

[1] The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham: [2] Abraham begot Isaac.

Abraham is the precursor to God sacrificing His own Son.

The words come from God, His Word, which God works on a hierarchy, 'order.' God is orderly, perfectly ordered.

He made creatures and spirits to be and follow this orderly fashion. Which is not human kinds orderly fashion.

Gods order. The purity, holiness, goodness, kindness, giving, soft, tender, gentle, ...

God promised Abraham and God promised Jesus.  

God wins all the time.  Nothing can stop God.

Peace Be With You Always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:41 am