Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Commentary on Revelation: The Spiritually Dead and the Spiritually Alive

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Commentary on Revelation: The Spiritually Dead and the Spiritually Alive Empty Commentary on Revelation: The Spiritually Dead and the Spiritually Alive

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 218
    Chp: Commentary on Revelation: The Spiritually Dead and the Spiritually Alive
    REF: Revelation 11:17-18

August 5

Jesus says:

"This wrath of the nations is the premonitory sign of my wrath for so it must happen. A painful hour, poor sons and daughters of mine who undergo it, but it is inevitable that it should exist because everything must be fulfilled, of Good and Evil, on Earth before my hour comes. Then I will say 'Enough,' and come as a Judge and King to take up the kingdom of earth as well and judge the sins and merits of man.

"When in the book of John you read the words 'the hour for judging the dead,' you think it refers to those who have already passed on, perhaps centuries ago, to other spheres of a mystery which will become known only when one is introduced into it. Yes. Death means the transmigration of the soul to other zones different from the earth. But there is a vaster sense in the words of John: the dead he speaks of many also be alive, according to the flesh, but in reality, in the eyes of whoever sees, be among the Dead.

"They are the thoroughly Dead, for there will be no resurrection for them. Dead to God, eternally they will never have the good of possessing Life--that is God--for God is eternal Life.

"In the same way, with a meaning vaster than can be conveyed by mere words, the prophets, servants, and saints John speaks about under those three titles include in veiled fashion all the creatures who have succeeded in living in the spirit.

"How many humble old women, poor sons and daughters, simple men without learning, and illiterate women unknown to the masses are concealed and comprehended in the words 'prophets, servants and saints' If they were pointed out to the world, it would laugh at them. But is truth, in truth I tell you that one of these poor ones, according to the flesh, is more of a prophet, servant, and saint of mine than a proud person of learning, someone who is greatly vain, or a minister of mine himself in whom what makes people saints in my eye is lacking: to be able to live according to my Word and do my Will with constant faith, hope, and charity.

"My smile for my blessed ones in the hour of my coming as King and Judge will ignite a sun seven times brighter than the ordinary sun, and my heavens will shine by it, while the angelic choirs sing the praises of Me and my servants, whose virtues making them my sons and daughters in that hour will be proclaimed by Me, over against foolish, blind world.

"But for those who are not such, and especially for those who by their actions have led the earth and the weak of the earth to perdition, my glance will be a thunderbolt, plummeting into the abyss, for it is inevitable that Evil should exist, but eternally cursed are those who become servants and administrators of Evil."

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm by Poem

Revelation 11:16
    [16] And the four and twenty ancients, who sit on their seats in the sight of God, fell on their faces and adored God, saying:

Revelation 11:17-18

[17] We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, who art, and who wast, and who art to come: because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and thou hast reigned. [18] And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest render reward to thy servants the prophets and the saints, and to them that fear thy name, little and great, and shouldest destroy them who have corrupted the earth.

Revelation 11:19

[19] And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 12:1

[1] And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:

The Wrath of God folks upon the Nations! Cleansing, Purification of the Earth begins. What does this mean?

We understand through Reading the Notebooks that God cleansed the Earth the 'first' time with the Great Flood. What happened that caused this? Nephilim's appeared a great 'abomination' of the human race was bred. Giant's through beasts.

The line of Cain or the Lineage of Cain married and had intercourse with the Lineage of Seth. Genesis 6 sons of God saw that daughters of men were beautiful and they married. Carnal Feast.

The Lord explains in the Chapter "Men and Apes" from the Notebook of 1945-50 about this very briefly and you would have to have good knowledge of 'biology' 'anatomy' and breading process. When you cross bread, you get an 'abomination.' Hence the Laws and Precepts in Leviticus concerning what not to do.

For history shown that man cannot keep his pants zipped whether they be good or evil. Simple. Also in those times Grace was not restored, they did not have the Law, they did not have the Eucharist, they did not have Christ and Mary Guiding and Nourishing. Many 'did not haves.' But, the sons of God were children of God. Adam and Eve repented, they did not 'sin' against the second commandment of Jesus: Love your neighbor as yourself. Cain sinned against both: Love God with all your heart mind soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself and thus God 'cursed' Cain. Cain never repented and harkened to Satan. If you read between the lines, from the Notebook of 1945-50, the Lineage of Cain as they procreated, had intercourse with 'beasts.' Mated with the animal groups. Pretty serious stuff here folks.

The Lord goes on to explain how 'dead' their souls were and they were just 'flesh' beings. Instead of making their flesh 'spirit' angelic, they killed their souls and were flesh only, beastly flesh.

A little lesson here on the body of man. It came from the Earth, God formed the body of man from the Earth, just like the animals. Only to man did God breath and give the breath of life to, and the first man and woman became, living souls. Their flesh were 'spirits.' Rather difficult to grasp in our fallen state. It has taken me well over 3 years to understand this, because first, I was in the severely 'fallen' state, thus I had to climb back up to where I could comprehend Wisdom. Rise from the slime. Genesis 2, says God created the flesh from 'the slime of the Earth.'

When man falls from Grace, he falls back to being 'slime.' Earthly. He kills his soul, and becomes, mud.

The Lord God had created a Blessed Slime Body. For He said, it was 'good.' What God created was 'perfect.' Man reduced it to slime, removing, 'perfection.' Thus, with Satan's instigation and poison, man lost, this perfection in body, mind, and soul. The result was 'damage.' The bodies became infested with, death and decay, deformations.

Jesus explains, ugliness. Ugliness is a sign that human beings, especially parents, were in league with Satan. Another words they did not serve God.

God is All Perfection, this means 'Beauty.'

Immaculate Mary, how 'Perfect' She is in Beauty. We will see Her, all of mankind will She Her in Her spendid Beauty. Revelation 12:1. Also on the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord, the Final Judgment where all mankind stands before Heaven with all Its Host.

Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:49 am