Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

To Live on A Spiritual Plane Alone This Is Jesus' Life Example - The Gospel

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

To Live on A Spiritual Plane Alone  This Is Jesus' Life Example - The Gospel Empty To Live on A Spiritual Plane Alone This Is Jesus' Life Example - The Gospel

Post by Poem

Notebook 1944
    To Live on A Spiritual Plane Alone
    Page 347
    June 11

Jesus says:

“In order to lead the life of victims with equilibrium, one must place oneself resolutely on a spiritual plane, totally forgetting what is not this plane.

“I said ‘equilibrium’ because in earthly matters this term is used to mean things or persons that rest so evenly on their axis that they do not fall from them as a result of jolts of any kind, and, even if they receive them—for it is natural to receive them—they withstand the knock with a slight rocking which is not weakness, but is proof of their stability, for it does not lead to catastrophes, but to a return to the same position as before.

“The same applies to matters which are not earthly and thus spiritual. The soul evenly resting on its axis does not fall from knocks which may be impressed upon it. It undergoes the assault and suffers from it, for it is the bursting forth of wicked forces into the atmosphere of supernatural peace surrounding it and the din of low voices which for an instant overcome the heavenly harmonies in which it delights, and, like a stem struck by a storm, its flowering crown wavers, but is not torn off, and, once the assault is over, it is restabilized in its peace, directed towards listening to the words which the love of a God continually whisper to its spirit.

“Where is the spiritual plane? Oh, very high up! Where humanity does not reach. Humanity is still noticeable, for the spirit is not blind, nor does living in its vital atmosphere make it witless. No, for, on the contrary, it increases its capacity to see and understand. But this is because it is already living in the atmosphere of Charity, since the spiritual plane is the antechamber of blessed Paradise: the current Limbo of those who are not yet born to eternal Life, but whose spirit is already waiting to enter it—spiritual children whose baptism will take place in the kiss which the Eternal will give them when, released from the jail of the flesh, like burning arrows, like flaming doves freed by the bow of the snare, they will dart to God, their goal, their nest, the concern of their whole stay in the earthly exile.

“Charity, anxious for union with these lesser charities, focuses its ardor upon this plane and pervades it with Itself. Those living therein feed on It and absorb it with the thirst of their spirits. They are thirsty mouths sucking in that which is their joy and not ceasing, even while doing so, to sing their joy; while singing, they do not cease to pray for their brothers and sisters; while praying, they do not cease to repeat to them the words they hear, which are God’s.

“For the spirits living on the spiritual plane are like the animals in Ezekiel’s Theophany. They have four aspects, since their action is fourfold, and they make use of four mouths. They look at God, who is the Sun, with their faces as eagles and sing his praises therewith. They sate themselves on Him like lions, for God is their prey, and that is the only prey they desire. As patient as oxen, they do not wear of praying for their brothers and sisters, the conquest of whom for the kingdom of the spirit is a patient, untiring work. And with their human mouth they repeat to men in human language what, while flying like eagles into the kingdom of the Sun God, they have heard from God.

“Charity is always active, and those living in Charity are as actives as it is. Charity is multiform and multioperative, and they have multiform and multioperative charity. Charity is ardent, and they are ‘incandescent coals’ that God always heats up more and more. Charity is light and swift, and they have wings to go lightly and swiftly where the impetus of charity takes them. And ‘they do not turn back’ to look at what they are leaving.

“I have thus led you back to the first point. ‘To be able to live the life of victims with equilibrium, once must place oneself resolutely on the spiritual plane, totally forgetting what is not this plane.’ I said that in the first passage of this dictation. And I am repeating it.

“You are here and remain here. They only thing that can make you leave this equilibrium—which is perfect, for I have placed you in it, and I am perfect in my working—is your will. Everything else may shake you and may disturb you, entering with its din and its storm into the atmosphere by which you are surrounded, but it cannot remove you from your center. It cannot if you do not want to.

“And do not be disturbed if you feel disturbed. Let the disturbance come from others—whether men or Satan—but do not ever join yours to it. It would be the most harmful form. Because it would be the most internal form.

“Never say to yourself, ‘I am not capable of doing well what I am doing’; ‘I cannot serve God with perfection’; ‘I sin instead of sanctifying myself.’ Of course you are unable to do it well, for you are not perfect in serving and still have multiple imperfections. And who is able to do well, to perfection, without ever sinning, as long as on is a man? Who is perfect, if one is compared to Perfection?

“But Perfection, precisely because it is Perfection, is also able to judge and see perfectly and thus can see your intention, your study, and your effort to do well, to serve perfectly, not to sin, and with a smile cancels out and forgives, with a smile carries out what you are unable to.

“Every human thought must die on the spiritual plane. This is very difficult. Consequently, the virtue of the saints is called herocity, and there are so few saints, for there are very few heroes. And this herocity is greater, more complex, and, above all longer than the human kind, which is an episode in a person’s life, whereas the other kind is the life of a person.

“The heroism of a person is the sudden act presenting itself and not giving the flesh time to put forth its cowardly voices. Human heroism always has two crutches, even if people don’t realize they have them: an impulsive character and the desire for praise.

“The heroism of a saint is not a sudden act: it is life. One’s whole life. From dawn to dusk. From dusk to dawn. From one month to another. Form one year to another. Involving heat, cold, work, one’s neighbors, rest, pain, illnesses, poverty, mourning, and offenses. A necklace in which every minute is an added pearl. A pearl which is formed with tears, patience, and fatigue. This heroism does not come down from Heaven, like manna. It must arise in you. In you alone. Heaven does not give you more than it gives to everyone else. It is not helped by the world. On the contrary, the world combats and blocks it in every way.

“It is true that its combating is the best factor for preparation since to endure the world with patience and love it for its hatred of you is the main core of this heroism; around it there are joined cells of patience in hunger, thirst, cold, heat, sleepless nights, illnesses, poverty, and mourning. But the greatest part is always to endure the world and love it supernaturally.

“No human thought. The love of God alone. What is of interest to God alone. This is how the spiritual hero thinks. This is the way the one living in spiritual equilibrium acts. Me? What am I? My sorrow? My labors? My poverty? The nuisances coming to me from my neighbor? Nothing. What counts is God. I make use of this, that, and the other for his sake, and I am happy to have this, that, and the other because with this, that, and the other I can love God, not because He protects me, but out of pure love. I can serve God while using these coins to save my neighbor and thus do what is of interest to God.

“Do you think, Maria, that I am not pained to have to salt you this way with suffering—you that I prefer? Do you think that, if I could, I would not like to give you all joy in exchange for the joys you give Me?

“But there is no other way to save the world. Pain. Even I, who was God, found only this to be the Savior. Pain will become Joy for you. But in the other life. Here it does not exist, for you, beloved, dear victims. Here my peace exists; here union with Me exists; here my love exists. Joys of the spirit. But for the flesh, nothing. There is pain for it. And it is never enough, for error grows more and more. You are the ones making reparation for errors, and you can have no rest in doing so, for the Enemy continues to destroy, and we must go on building to maintain a human, and not completely Satanic, appearance for the world.

“Christ in Heaven no longer weeps. But He still suffers because, if He is God, He is also Man and has a heart. And what is this heart of mine, perfect in its passions, suffering from? From seeing itself unloved and from seeing suffering, from having to let those who love it and whom it loves suffer.

“Oh, how I suffer from seeing you suffer to carry out the redemption of man in you! How I suffer! But, to every quiver of pain responding to your pain I join a gift for Heaven. For your Heaven. It is yours. You conquer it hour by hour, and it awaits you.

“Oh, what splendors are here for you! Oh, what love awaits you! Oh, what longing to give it to you! Uplift your eyes and look. Amidst the thousand splendors of what you have merited the Face of your God shines for you and smiles. And it blesses you.

“Yes, I bless you. Go in peace.”
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:48 pm