Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Gospel of Jesus Christ - Salvation, Life

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

The Gospel of Jesus Christ - Salvation, Life Empty The Gospel of Jesus Christ - Salvation, Life

Post by Poem

Jesus said and says,

Seek first the Kingdom of God - Heaven and then all these things will be added unto you.
    No doubting words here. He tells us what will happen. He tells us if you do this____, this is the outcome______.  

Sell all you have and give to the poor.

If you see your neighbor--who is our neighbor? everyone with a soul--in need, assist.
    Good deeds.  Every good deed done, does this-->lays up treasures for Heaven.  --banking accounting God does this for every soul.

I am the Vine you are the branches. Apart from Me, you can do nothing. What does He mean?
    Simple, we are God's Sons and Daughters, He is a Real and True Father.  

Faith Hope Charity

The Gospel is the Way the Truth and the Life. When we do as Christ teaches, we do what is good and right. Always. Regardless of what is in front of us. Faith

Charity

Says, Love one another as I have loved you. By this shall they know that you have love one for another.

Book of Acts

What was the result of Love is the growth of the Church.  Because they loved each other.
    With the Love from the Holy Spirit.  Ever notice that Decent of the Holy Spirit how He kissed their foreheads, and left a visible sign?

I was reading about martyrs. He Jesus spoke of the martyrs of the Church so profoundly that I was really enthralled! How He gave them so much attention! What Joy!
    Jesus tells about them with great enthusiasm how much He loves them.  Wow!
    I thought, This is the way to live! I want to be loved that much too!

To be counted among the Masters Favorites! God's Favorites.  Saints

The Gospel if followed and loved, makes 'saints.' History full of them.
    The First Saint--Jesus Christ. Has to be the Head of all Saints.

Though there were saints in the Hebrew religion, they were not of the Church.
    Beheaded for God.  Tortured for God.  Why? Because the evil men wanted it thus.
    Free will to do this non-sense. Unfortunately, the torturers did not get Heaven.

Martyrs are in various walks of life, doctrines, and for various ideologies.

The ones that count to be 'stars' in Heaven, are those who are believers who defended the Faith. Defend their Christ.  These count. Because it is your choice to defend heroically.
    To be a hero for God. For the right reasons. As stated in the Gospel.

The early Christians, were martyred.  And until the nations had settled down from wars, and given time for man to be more civil, martyrs.  

The Gospel is Christ's Life. His Book that teaches us how to walk with Him.
    But, behold the Teacher, The Word of God, always has the Holy Spirit, give the lessons.

Jesus explains that the Holy Spirit's ability to teach has no equal. Jesus says, The Holy Spirit is the One who takes what is Christ's and opens it up for us.  

From Charity comes Wisdom and Light. Wisdom to teach and Light to disperse.

Feed My sheep said Christ to Peter, 3 times and each response after Peter's was different.

Why did Christ give three different responses?

For one way of thinking does not cut the mustard.

Christ want Peter to see this from all ways.  The Big picture seeing from different perspectives and different angles.  A spiritual perspective.  No one is exactly the same.  Each person has a variation.  To make a single pizza, it needs several ingredients.  One method does not work. Need to see 360 degrees.

When you live in a box, you don't see 360 degrees. From the sides, from above, from below, from each degree.  360 degrees as in a round ball 360 degrees.  All different angles. Because man is not a flat plane. He is a soul. Thus those peoples who see things on a flat plane, do not see from 360 ball angle.  And thus always have the same conclusions. And can never be a true doctor.  So we need, Christ's instruction, and the Holy Spirit to infuse.

The Lord God created Man to be in the Circle of Love.

This is Gospel.  To return Man back to This Union.

A Love so Great and so Unfathomable, that we will if we suffer as Christ suffered understand more of God's love beginning on Earth.  

Follow Me,
    Let the dead bury the dead.

[15] When therefore they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter: Simon son of John, lovest thou me more than these? He saith to him: Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love thee. He saith to him: Feed my lambs.

[16] He saith to him again: Simon, son of John, lovest thou me? He saith to him: Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love thee. He saith to him: Feed my lambs.

[17] He said to him the third time: Simon, son of John, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved, because he had said to him the third time: Lovest thou me? And he said to him: Lord, thou knowest all things: thou knowest that I love thee. He said to him: Feed my sheep.

Lambs become sheep.  Take care of them.
    Love them, care for them, give them My Love.
    Do this in Memory of Me.  

Lets, be simple and love simply. Our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Peace Be With You Always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:13 pm by Poem

The Gospel Includes the Blessed Virgin Mary. She is always the crucial part. Which is only Taught in the One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.

The Angelus prayer states this.
    Lukes Gospel states this.

In the Old Testament states this. But those focused on Christ only, have a view that needs enlarging.

Without Mary there is no Jesus Christ. Born of a Virgin.

Hail Full of Grace, blessed are you among 'all' women!  -from Poem of the Man-God Gospel

Lukes' Gospel 1:28
    28 And the angel being come in, said unto her:

Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.  

An angel declares this to Her.  Not a man. From God Himself.  This angel comes in the Name of the Most High God. So we do not fully grasp the power of this. The Old Testament prophets: to several came Gabriel or Michael, or Raphael.  

Omitted is the 'all.'

The Order of Things.

Mary is the New Eve

From Her comes the Savior, Redeemer, High Priest- Supreme Priest.  She imparts to Jesus, Her flesh and blood. God selected Mary to be His Spouse to bring forth the Man-God.
    She is highly esteemed and highly loved.  She did not refuse to suffer pain and agony.
    She did refuse to redeem "Sin." She did not sin.  

Where Eve failed, Mary achieved, excelled. The Blessed Mother experienced great pain and suffering which no woman will ever undergo. Co-Redeemer.
    She always felt less, a humility unheard of.

This is most important to our faith.

The Lord had to restore what was damaged by Man.

He restored the Family, the individual souls, that was damaged by Sin.

It needed to be done. Less Sin continue with no permanent remedy. Ushering in no salvation for those who are far from God.

In this Action of God, we can see the true model of how a family should be, and how each individual member of the family should be. A True Restoration is there for the asking and there for to follow. To imitate and assimilate to perfection. God's Original Thought remains.  

Mary then gives to us, a Man who is taught by Her, Wisdom. He was a Man with a soul.
    Jesus did not exercise His Godhood. But exercised the Holy Spirit, being in Grace.

He teaches us how to be in Spirit.  In order to see this, we need to be in Spirit.
    Possessed by the Holy Spirit and to possess the Holy Spirit.

This possession is not the negative we immediately think of or comes to mind-demon possession.

No, this is a virtue.  To possess your home, car things like this type. But, this possession is love.
    A love supernatural Love. Spiritual love. To possess God once again and for God to fully possess us as true sons and daughters.

Mary then has become the way to view a family.  

She is the Mother of all for all time.  The New Eve.

She gives to us, Jesus, Jesus then gives to us His Heart, Blood, Soul and Divinity.

We receive Mary's flesh and blood. Her Heart and Her Blood as well because Jesus was conceived by Her.   She is the Mother of All.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:15 am by Poem

Book 5 Glorification Section

The Descent of the Holy Spirit

The reading is over. Mary's voice stops. The rustling of the parchments rolled and unrolled comes to an end. Mary concentrates in secret prayer, joining Her hands on Her breast and leaning Her head on the chest. The apostles imitate Her. A very loud and harmonious roar, that resembles the wind and the harp, as well as human singing and the sound of a perfect organ, suddenly resounds in the silence of the morning. It comes near, more and more harmonious and loud, and with its vibrations it fills the Earth, propagates them and impresses them on the house, on the walls, on the furniture. The flame of the chandelier, so far immobile in the peace of the closed room, flickers as if a wind were blowing and the little chains of the chandelier tinkle vibrating under the wave of the supernatural sound that strikes them.

The apostles raise their heads frightened, and as that most beautiful rumble, in which are all the loveliest notes that God gave the Heavens and the Earth, approaches them more and more, some stand up ready to run away, some crouch on the floor covering their heads with their hands and mantles, or beat their breasts asking God to forgive them, some press against Mary, too frightened to keep the reserve they always have for the Most Pure Mother. Only John is not frightened, because he sees the bright peace of joy that is accentuated on the face of Mary, Who raises Her head smiling at a thing known to Her alone, and Who then slides down on Her knees opening Her arms, and the two blue wings of Her mantle so opened stretch out on Peter and John, who have imitated Her, kneeling down. But all this, which took me some minutes to describe, has taken place in less than one minute.

And then the Light, the Fire, the Holy Spirit enters, with a last melodious loud noise, in the form of a very shining burning globe, into the closed room, without any door or window being moved, and remains hovering for a minute over Mary's head, about three palms above Her head, which is now uncovered, because Mary, upon seeing the Fire Paraclete, has raised Her arms to invoke Him and has thrown Her head back with a cry of joy, with a smile of boundless love. And, after that moment in which all the Fire of the Holy Spirit, all the Love, is collected in His Spouse, the Most Holy Globe splits into thirteen canorous very bright flames, of so bright a light that no earthy comparison can describe, and it descends to kiss the forehead of each apostle.

But the flame that descends upon Mary is not a tongue of a straight flame on Her forehead that it kisses, but it is a crown that embraces and encircles the virginal head like a wreath, crowning as Queen the Daughter, the Mother, the Spouse of God, the Incorruptible Virgin, the Wholly Beautiful, the Eternally Loved, the Eternally Maiden Whom nothing can humiliate, and in nothing, Whom sorrow had aged but Who has revived in the joy of the Resurrection, sharing with Her Son an accentuation of beauty and freshness of bodies, of looks, of vitality… having already an advance of the beauty of Her glorious Body received into Heaven to be the flower of Paradise.

The Holy Spirit makes His flames shine round the head of His Beloved. Which words does He speak to Her? Mystery! Her blessed face is transfigured with supernatural joy and smiles with the smiles of Seraphim, while blissful tears shine like diamonds on the cheeks of the Blessed Virgin, struck as they are by the Light of the Holy Spirit.

The Fire remains so for some time… Then it vanishes… In memory of its descent there remains a fragrance that no earthly flower can exhale… The Perfume of Paradise…

The apostles collect themselves… Mary remains in Her ecstasy. She only folds Her arms across Her breast, closes Her eyes, lowers Her head… Her conversation with God continues… insensible to everything… No one dare disturb Her.

John, pointing at Her, says: « She is the altar. And the Glory of the Lord has rested on Her glory… »

« Yes. Let us not upset Her joy. But let us go and preach the Lord and let His works and His words be known to peoples » says Peter with supernatural impulsiveness.

« Let us go! Let us go! The Spirit of God is burning in me » says James of Alphaeus.

« And it is urging us to act. All of us. Let us go and evangelize the peoples. »

They go out as if they were pushed or attracted by a wind or by a vigorous force.

Peace be with always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:50 pm