Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Things We Should Not Be Concerned With

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Things We Should Not Be Concerned With Empty Things We Should Not Be Concerned With

Post by Poem

Things we should not be concerned with rather interesting from certain points of view.

What is important to Catholics living a successful Christianity:

To not worry about every thing that goes on in the world because the spirit of the world is Satan. He is the Seducer.

Triffles, nosing around and in things that do not pertain to Christ.
    He prayed for souls to snatch away from Satan and was led to souls that needed saving.

Don't go around looking under every nook and cranny for something to find. This is what Cain and Judas's do. The spirit of Evil. Evil-Pharisees. Jesus called them brood of vipers, and told them point blank, the truth: you are of your father, Satan. For if you Knew God My Father, you would know Me.

Two sides here: Sons of God, Daughters of Men.
    Sons of God pray and avoid any appearance of evil and to not get caught up in scandals.

Evil does their dirty work in the shadows. Looks under every nook. Let's go find some dirt on this person. That's what Pharisees do.

Be Mary's of Lazarus. Be like the angels in Heaven. Contemplate God and worship Him alone. Assimilate Jesus' in every way.

Imitate the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Let God judge. We the Church are the converted. We are to pray and be like Christ to our surroundings. Be a dove, be wise as serpents, and gentles as doves. Be angels.

Love. Charity is benign. Like God. God is Benign. That is why we do not see Him.

We see Him in a different way. With our souls. The sense of the soul.

He comes to men of good will, the pure, the holy, the humble.
    Seek Him wherever there is faith hope and love.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:46 am