Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

More Things to Contemplate

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

More Things to Contemplate Empty More Things to Contemplate

Post by Poem

If souls were living in Grace not just existing by it, but living alive and thriving, have grown, have matured in spirit, being led by Him-God, the Spirit would be revealing the thoughts and intents of hearts and their conditions of each soul one encounters.  With kind words and spiritual perception they would be able to commune, aid, give a word of knowledge, for those in need; to actually aid souls to knowing God more and more.  Would be in the know of what Christ taught and lived, because they themselves are living in the justice of God. --Can see. Are knowledgeable, have Wisdom, the gifts of the Spirit, virtues.  This is the summary.

Jesus said, to Maria instead of spending hours of day, in learning things that dot around the Wisdom of God, that a simple soul who is not learned, He takes them and turns them into His prodigies, because they are a clean slate.  The learned on the other hand are letter based.  These prodigies He makes are spirit based.  Two completely different mind sets.  

To grow the spirit and have the spirit be wise through the infusion of Grace.  Be living souls. Souls that are not set in the letter, ---mechanical.

The Spirit works in faith, hope and love.  To have souls then become love and love God.

Jesus teaches that to love is one thing.  Not compartments or reserve. Such as love for God, love for neighbor when one loves. It is love in full.

Fully loving.  From God comes love to give love so souls can be love. These souls then loves its Source who is God, the Source of Love for having become love.
    The Bounty.  God supplies our love and we love.  No differentiation in love because love loves all and love does not discriminate.  The greatest love then goes to God
    for having given it love.  When we love perfectly we love all the time, it is then the way.  It is formed to love.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri May 12, 2023 8:52 pm by Poem

Jesus said these words to those who are followers of Him and believers of His Doctrine.

If you love me, you will do the works I do. The words here means everything included.

Jesus said, my words are spirit and life. Spiritual. For the souls best interest. The very best.
    If you want peace and life, then, Jesus says, come to Me.

Jesus says, I help carry your crosses. I aid those to cure their sick souls. What is the sickness and where does it come from?

Contact with vice. Concupiscence made alive, the human will and ego. What is carnal.

Jesus says, I am your Doctor and Physician. I come to give life to souls, to raise them up to God the Father.

Jesus has spoken many words concerning God's justice, God's ways, and taught many ways to improve man to aid man get out of ill will and ill thoughts. And if He actually spoke of every word to define each word, it would be infinite definitions thus the world could not contain them.

God is Infinite in every good, good comes only from God.

Only God is truly perfectly Good. And we can become this good if we do what Christ has said. Christ being the Word and Wisdom of God, being God, speaks words to aid man to raise him up to God.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 pm