Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Body and Blood, Breaking of the Bread, Healing Power of Christ in the Eucharist

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Body and Blood, Breaking of the Bread, Healing Power of Christ in the Eucharist  Empty Body and Blood, Breaking of the Bread, Healing Power of Christ in the Eucharist

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Chapter:  The Healing Power of Christ in the Eucharist
    Page: 94

Both Species TWO is Necessary to Elevate, Assimilate, Fully and Completely.
    Jesus says I am in you when you receive Me. This is how he comes to remain among us as he was among them. This time when He comes in this way, he comes to transform our being giving His Image and Likeness --transformation, metamorphosis, transhumanization.

Jesus says:

"To sustain physical strength one must nourish the body. The indigent who cannot buy food beg for it from the rich. They usually ask for bread. Without bread life is impossible.

"You are poor people needing food for your souls. To your poverty I have given the Eucharistic Bread. It nourishes the medulla of the soul, gives vigor to the spirit, sustains spiritual strength, and increases the power of all the intellectual faculties, for where there is vital energy there is also mental energy.

"Healthy food imparts health. True food infuses true life. Holy food produces holiness. Divine food gives God. "

"But, in addition to being poor, you are sick, weak, not only with the weakness caused by a lack of food and ceasing when there is food. You are weak from the illnesses exhausting you. How many illnesses your souls have! How many germs the Evil One injects into vou to create these diseases! Whoever is weak and sick needs not only bread, but also wine.

"In my Eucharist I have left you the two signs of what is needed for your nature as poor men and for your weakness as sick men. Bread that nourishes, wine that fortifies.

"I could have communicated Myself to you without external signs. I can. But you are too dull to grasp what is spiritual. Your external senses need to see. Your souls, your hearts, and your minds surrender only-and still with difficulty-before visible, touchable forms. This is true to the point that, if you go so far as to believe in Me in the consecrated Host, most of you do not admit into yourselves the infusion of the Spirit, from whom quickenings, lights, and impulses towards good works come to you.

"If you believed with the forcefulness the Mystery is worthy of, you would feel a life entering into you on receiving Me. My drawing one near to you should burn you like coming close to a burning furnace.  My remaining in you should make you sink into an ecstasy which would carry away the depth of your spirit into a heavenly rapture.

"The fusing of your corrupt humanity with my perfect Humanity would bring you even physical health; sick in body, you would thus withstand diseases until I should say, 'Enough,' in order to open Heaven to you. It would bring you intelligence to understand swiftly and correctly. It would make you impenetrable to the Beast's unbridled assaults or subtle deceits.

"Instead, I can do little, for I enter where faith is languid, where charity is superficial, where the will is sketchy, where humanity is stronger than the spirit, where, above all, you make no effort to repress the flesh so that the spirit will emerge.

"You make no effort at all. You expect a miracle from Me. Nothing keeps Me from working one. But I want at least the desire on your part to merit it.

"To anyone who turns to Me, crying out for help and imitating the faith of the crowds in Galilee, I will communicate Myself, not, only with my Body and my Blood, but with my Charity, my Intelligence, my Strength, my Will, my Perfection, and my Essence.  In the soul that is able to come to Me, I will be as I am in Heaven, in the breast of the Father, from whom I proceed, generation the Spirit who is Charity and the summit of Perfection."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm