Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Little History Of Our Church and the Breaking of the Bread

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

A Little History Of Our Church and the Breaking of the Bread Empty A Little History Of Our Church and the Breaking of the Bread

Post by Poem

Jesus says as He spoke directly to Maria about the History of Our Church, Of The Crux of Our Faith in Christ.

The need for instruction: one must keep present the fact that the Apostles, deacons and priests of the first centuries of the Christian era, were in the situation of instructing pagans, that is, those who were truly illiterate in the Holy Religion. This need for instruction caused additions to the Breaking of the Bread—Itself so simple and brief. These additions instructed those who aspired to Christianity how to enter into the Sheepfold of Christ: by knowing the Shepherd and Wisdom, by knowing the ancient and eternal Law, and the Words of the Master. Hence the reading of the apostolic epistles and the Gospel were introduced. In the first times, just at the beginning, instead of those readings there was direct preaching: that is, the recounting of ancient times, or the verbal counsels of the apostles, or else the verbal instruction of the sapiential books. And so also there was the verbal narration of My works in the three years of My public life, and of My Birth, Death and Resurrection.

Later, as the Church was growing, there was an insufficient number of true eyewitnesses—i.e., Apostles and disciples—for the growing number of churches. Moreover, though the disciples were full of good will in repeating the episodes of My works and life, they were still subject to man's shortcomings: to involuntary variations of these episodes, and to arbitrary interpretations of them. Though this was done with a right purpose, yet, it was done...humanly. Hence, the Heads of the Priesthood wanted fixed texts to be read in the Meetings, and then to be explained to the catechumens in that part of the Meeting which preceded the Breaking of the Bread and the praying of the Our Father: just as I intoned this Prayer at the First Breaking of the Bread, and also at the second supplemental Pasch —in the presence of the faithful, and after consuming the Species.

Truly, I had then made the Communion precede the Our Father. For centuries now the opposite has been done, and you believe, O men, that you do well. To do this is not a sin, but reflect: What is the Our Father? The prayer of Jesus to the Father. The divine prayer which I taught to men. The perfect prayer. If there were only that prayer, and nothing else but that were said well, you would have all, O men, for your spirit and for your flesh. And you would give to God that which pleases Him, if you lived the Our Father.

I had said: "Our Father". With every right I could say to the First Person: "Father". But you,...although God is your Father—you can say it with much less right. Because too infrequently do you reflect in yourselves and in your works the divine likeness to your Father. Sins and inclinations disfigure the Father's image in you, sometimes even canceling it out.

But see: I transfuse Myself into you. I come into you. I assimilate Myself to you. I deify you at My contact. I come in the Species, and I am in you. And you—voice of man fused with the voice of the Son of God, and your mind on fire from the love that I bring with Me, you are a sanctified altar (I speak of one who eats the Bread of Heaven without sacrilege) which sings and is fragrant from the Holocaust that radiates upon it: the Body of the Lamb of God—you can say "Father" to the Father, with every right. For you have in you the Son of the Father and your Brother. You can pray, knowing what you say. You can offer and ask with perfect power: I give you My Power living in you.

A holy prayer, the Our Father: because said at the moment that Grace—the Christ—makes of His Body and Blood your food, just as He has transubstantiated3 the species of bread and wine into His Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity. Thus, the Eucharistic Species are transformed into you: into your blood, into your flesh. You live from Me, even in your mortal flesh... This is why Viaticum for the dying is always Life, even if sometimes it is not additional life added to one's finished life. This is why the Eucharist is the life in you that keeps you alive, Maria, soul of Mine.5 I am your oil that pours itself into the lamp of your exhausted body and keeps you alive. I am your Physician. I am your Donor of blood. I am your Lord Who wants you to be: My lamp, My echo, in this spent, cold, dark world, mute of blessed voices.

The other parts of the Mass are adaptations, sometimes necessary, resulting from heresies that emerged down the ages and had to be fought. Anxious adaptations—oh! all good—these adaptations made by My servants. But through man's own tendency to amplify, tangle, and make things heavy, My servants added, amplified, made heavy, and even entangled—especially for little souls—the so beautiful, simple, initial Breaking of the Bread, and the catacomb Meetings so divinely inspired.

But they did it wanting to honor Me, to love Me and make Me loved. And therefore they did a good work, though one not necessary or useful for the Eucharistic Rite.

These adaptations are the superstructures from times of religious peace. Do you think that you Christians today are not in times of religious peace? just because you are calumniated and scorned? and because some priests fall under the fury of a son of Satan? Oh! You do not know! When the times prophesied have come, those who are believers at that time and know of the present times, will be able to say: "For them there was peace; for us there is an atrocious war." And those superstructures will no longer be possible. They will not withstand the catapults of Satan. Nor will the faithful have time to redo them when they have fallen away.

But the essential, the unchangeable will remain: the Breaking of the Bread, the Meeting together of the faithful. Because those come from Me, and from the Holy Spirit Who inspired the Apostles. And that which comes from Us is eternal.

This is the lesson, Maria.

You will give these pages to the new Isaac, just as they have been written under My Dictation, reserving for yourself to copy them afterward into the directions. You will tell him [Isaac] to copy them with the typewriter and to send you the copy for Rome, so that you may transcribe it or join it to the directions.7 Thus he will see that I love him, and that when I dictate to you and give you the strength to follow Me—sometimes I do not give it to you fully for My own inscrutable reasons—you do not err in one word.

And now rest in your double warmth: of love for Me, and fever for yourself. Stay in peace, soul of Mine.

Notebook 1945-1950
    Chapter: Breaking of the Bread

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 pm