Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Reiteration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass-- Breaking of the Bread

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Reiteration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass-- Breaking of the Bread Empty Reiteration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass-- Breaking of the Bread

Post by Poem

For many centuries, as the Lord Jesus instructed His Apostles and their successors, has this most highly holy important Rite been done unmistakably each time the Breaking of the Bread--Mass was performed according to His Way, which is the only way to be done.

Jesus took a loaf of bread whole and entire and placed it upon the Chalice which had been filled. Then He gave thanks.
    He then broke off thirteen morsels and handed one to each of the 12 Apostles.  He then took the Chalice which had been filled and passed along to the Apostles to drink. The thirteenth He placed on a small plate and brought the Chalice to His Mother Mary after concluding with the Apostles. Right afterwards.

He later ordered the Apostles to pass along what He called Breaking of the Bread--Mass to the Christians of His Church.  For the newcomer priests to do the same.
    To pass this along as He had performed the New Rite as He called it this.  The New Rite.  He said the old rite has been done. Now I will perform a miracle for the New Rite.

He called this Breaking of the Bread a New Alliance. He said this chalice is the New Alliance in My Blood.

The Priest had a loaf of bread or a few depending on the number of Christians present and some wine, possibly in some kind of bottle, or metal.  Poured the Wine into a chalice. Took the bread broke off pieces and handed them to the Christians.  Then either the priest or other priests or lay Christians held the chalice and the Christians did drink.

In times past, the Christians were greatly charitable and they had wine and bread in their homes. They went to the neighbors to get bread, or wine to stock up. Bread was made in an oven, wine was pressed, and those who were resourceful had them. So the Apostles, at first held meetings the Supper Room where the Bread and the Wine were stored. As time went on, the Christians were keeping these in their homes to hand out to those who were not able to make it. They made sure their brothers and sisters were fed. House to house. Today this is not possible due to lack of so much. Became mechanical. Restrictions. Abuses cause retraction. Devil at work through mischievous methods using souls that are less than.

The priest(s) had followed what was handed down through the generations in consecrating them.

There were possibly other priests and lay Christians that handed out the bread and wine.

The important part here is that they followed the instructions given by Jesus Christ.  Followed what He taught and told and ordered to be done for the good of all. Altruism.

The consecrated remains if any, were then stored for the next Breaking of the Bread Or given to those who were late in coming, or given to those ill and bedridden. They would go house to house. Read the Acts of the Apostles. In short that book could not possibly keep daily each occurrence. Imagine the size of the book if they did. Daily diary, daily events calendar or someone did and it was lost and became dust. The life of a Christian is meant to be lived in union with God and the Body of Christ, all one.

St. Paul was bringing both bread and wine already consecrated or he simply quickly consecrated them, and gave them to the Christians in jails in Rome and other places and to those about to be martyred souls, ready to be with God.  Departure to Paradise.

In short, at some time in the past history of this earth, some clergy had a revelation that both bread and wine when transubstantiated after the manner Christ consecrated these simple materials for consumption, that both bread and wine are individually become Body Blood Soul and Divinity individually, thus receiving either one you receive Body Blood Soul and Divinity-- error. That is not what Christ has done in 'simplicity'. He said, I can transubstantiate Myself to become My Body and Blood. Hear this clearly.
    Thus He is talking about Both not either or.  It requires Both. And Both must be handed to the Christians.  Thus the error present in many parishes due to the Clergyman mis-interpretting what Christ is to us in this Rite. It is a miracle performed by Him when the priest is present to consecrate them for the Christians of His Church.

Jesus is the Bread of Heaven.  No rationalism here. What did He do? This is where the rationalism takes place by interjecting Body Blood Soul Divinity as pointed out above.
    So when we forget or are posed by another example that is in contrary to Christ's example as in what He did, we have the Gospel by Four Evangelists, two of which were His Direct and close Apostles, that walked with Him, plus the epistles of a Saint to rely on and definitely Not some word of some person who doesn't know the Gospel.  In other words the Gospel is handled poorly. Terribly. To them the institution is more to be believed.  Which is similar to what the Pharisees had done.  They had the Law, but added 613 precepts for the Jews to adhere to over the Law, in other words, the Pharisees 613 Precepts became 'Law'.  Causing God's Law to be as Christ put it, 'trampled' on or over left in the back burner, where they Drew the Anger of God. Or as the Old Testament says, Kindled God's anger.  (In short)

Then Christ even tells His Apostles that in Future times of His Church, the Priests, who are the successors of these Apostles will be the cause of great scandals and departures will take place of the True Believers.  He even said the Gospel will become dust to many.  As in on the shelf collecting dust, meaning handled badly, poorly.  Which is the case.

Then He explains to them about the Abomination that brings Desolation as written by Daniel his visions which he wrote down as instructed by Heaven's messengers.  The angels words are immutable. The angels are directly in God's presence and God dispatches them to His people to obey. Obedience.

Thus in the times of the schisms, scandals which are caused by clergy clearly, by scandalist behavior and living, being their own class, while living before God and His Christ.

He even told the Apostles that the Clergy will think themselves to be a class of their own and the Gospel will be poorly handled, as in not the spirit of it, but the letter of it-- reinterpretting as they see it, just as it was done in the Old Rite, which God gave them space to turn and then was destroyed.

The High Prophet where these lower Prophets get the words of the future or present from is Jesus Christ, the Word and Wisdom of the Father.
    Then we have The Most Holy Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary appear to whomever She chose. It is always what Heaven chooses, this part we do not comprehend at all.
    It is what God chooses and 'orders'. Not what man thinks it should be, well God has always done it according to His Choice. Who chose Moses?
    Abraham? Henoch? Noah-Noe? Who brought Jesus Christ to the earth? Certainly wasn't Man.

Man can destroy all he wants, but God always, Wins regardless. For God is in His Heaven, and man down here is not. Separation.

Heaven must be 'earned.'  Man betrayed God and lost Paradise.

God punished man, and the punishments are ongoing.  Final Judgment comes. Those who remained faithful to God enter God's Heaven.

God provided life to man and woman to live and enjoy God.  Thus through the times of our generations --mankind, God has sought good hearts to be part of this enjoying.

Man complicates a simple gesture of God's.  Rationalizations occur constantly within man. The Devil is loose and running amuck he has is own armies. Plural. They are in parishes, in cities, in nations, in every category to bring about Atheism, so he the Devil can claim victory through his revenge on God and we the human kind are his ammunition.  

Read the Dictations by Maria Valtorta, who had Christ, The Holy Mother, angels and saints visit her in plain view to either dictate or teach, and give private lessons, and  revelations to Maria.

God chose this woman because many at Rome were steeped in error. Disobedient. (read the comments by Jesus)  He chose a humble woman able to write and do as He ordered her to do for the Good of His People, His Church not fed by His Priests nor looked after.  Obedience.

Why did God select Moses?  Because he was humble. The humble obey and are able to 'listen'.

God chooses humble souls devoted to Him. God chooses souls that love him.  

Rome is Christ's Head. His Body is spread out allover the earth. But He already knows the future. So He tells us so we can avoid, the 7 Thunders, the plagues, the vials, all the raining down of God's Punishments, which St. John did not write down what the 7 Thunders rumbled.  They are not kind words, I can tell you that much.  However, if man remains in error in His Church, they will have to expiate for a long time in other places not on this plain of living.

Be Wise, Wisdom is known of Her Children.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:26 pm by Poem

Jesus said, He who is full of Me, can walk over scorpions, snakes, trampling on over all the power of the enemy and nothing will harm you.

"Behold, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall hurt you."
    [Luke 10:19]

"And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name they shall cast out devils: they shall speak with new tongues. 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lay their hands upon the sick, and they shall recover [Mark 16:17-18]"

How to become Full of Him?

Jesus said to Jews:

Book 3
    Chapter 353 The Bread of Heaven

"I can give Myself, I can transubstantiate for the sake of men, so that the bread may become Flesh and the Flesh may become Bread, for the spiritual hunger of men, who without that Food would die of starvation and spiritual diseases. But if one eats this Bread with justice, one will live for ever. The bread which I will give is My Body sacrificed for the Life of the world, is My Love spread in the houses of God, so that all loving or unhappy souls may come to the Table of the Lord, and may find solace to their need to be united to God and relief to their sorrows. »"

« But how can You give us Your flesh to eat? Who do You think we are? Blood-thirsty beasts? Savages? Murderers? Blood and crime disgust us. »

"« I tell you solemnly that man is very often more cruel than beasts, that sin makes men savages, that pride makes them bloodthirsty murderers and that blood and crime will not disgust all the people present here. And also in future man will be the same, because Satan, sensuality and pride make him brutal. Man therefore with greater care must rid himself of the dreadful germs through the infusion of the Holy One. I tell you solemnly that if you do not eat the Flesh of the Son of man and you do not drink His Blood, you will not have Life in you. He who eats My Flesh worthily and drinks My Blood, has eternal Life and I will raise him up on the Last Day. For My Flesh is real Food and My Blood is real Drink. He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood lives in Me, and I live in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live for the Father, so whoever eats Me will live also for Me and will go where I send him, and will do what I want, and will live austerely, as a man, and as ardently as a Seraph, and will be holy, because in order to be able to feed on My Flesh and My Blood, he will abstain from sin and will live ascending and finish his ascent at the feet of the Eternal Father. »"

END OF QUOTE-

Jesus revealed to Maria what is written in the Gospel of Luke:

Notebook 1945-50
    The Document of Maria’s Pain
    Page 115

October 8, 1945

Jesus then says:

"Come, Maria, and I will console you with a light entirely for you. I will comment upon another side of the Gospel sentence ‘You will step on snakes and scorpions and not be harmed.'

"Whoever is full of Me can step on all human doctrines and live among those full of their poison without being harmed. It should also be understood in this way. For, if my blessed ones were once really immune from the bites of wild animals as long as I so willed, from poisons and other dangers, my blessed ones now, who live in the corrupt atmosphere of an idolatrous and demoniac society, are equally preserved from all evil by my will. They are in Me, and I in them. There is no room for anything else. And no poison attacks where my love, our love-of Jesus and of Jesus' beloved one-neutralizes all poison.

"Be at peace, little beloved. I gather in your sufferings, tears, and prayers, for all.

"You got excited because a stone was found near Bethlehem with references to my crucifixion. It is a stone. It is of use for the proud. For nothing more. Much, much more is the lofty remembrance of my Passion which I have given to men of faith through your labor. But man, who will believe in the arid and uncertain stone, will be arid and uncertain in the face of the document of my pain which I have given you for him.

"Forget about the stones and feed on the tears of my Passion, which you well know. May my Passion be your comfort. Be at peace."

END OF NOTEBOOK-

Read and meditate on the word: Infusion

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:49 pm by Poem

Jesus states, I am the Bread of Heaven. And He knows what happened to Adam as in what the Serpent-Satan had done. Bit his heart, wounded it, and poisoned the blood.
    We come from Adam in the flesh, but the soul comes from God.

Imagine, you are the creator in this instance. You create out of clay a body it is empty upon creating it. Then to finish this you place a soul in it.
    Then it comes to life. It is your work, and 'your creation the finished work.' You worked to make it.
    It is a creation.

If it becomes ruined by its choice to not adhere to your guidance, which is a command actually, you give it good counsel and order it so it knows that doing something contrary it would be ruined, here's the part that brings in simplicity. First you made it, then gave it an order which is different from explaining and instructing on other things.
    But this particular order is for it's good to keep from ruin. What would you do being its father and creator who loved this work?

God punished and allowed them time to reflect on the error and ruin they brought upon themselves. Time to expiate, time to explore their contrary life, time to then find the wrong they had committed because this then is passed on to all generations. All. (in short)

Punishment serves to point back to their error who have inherited their mistake--all after them. It in itself is a memory, reminder, a book, recorded, to show that down generations who become lost and estranged, have questions and why, when reading these words of what happened long ago, God is there to testify of Himself being Creator and Father, and their error which is passed down the flesh and blood of everyone born of a woman.

Thus, man is not perfect any longer. He becomes perfect through the Infusion of Christ who is God, and through proper adherence to His 'orders.'

Orders are higher in nature. they are First then commands are Second in this relation.

The Commandments are always First because they are Law.

Christ gave new commandments, and He gave orders.

He ordered the Apostles to pass on the Breaking of the Bread in its simplicity.

Simple.

But man later on decides 'simple' is too mundane. He is tempted by the Seducer who challenges.

Read Genesis where Satan challenges the woman. God commanded them to not eat. Which means do not listen to the nightingale who snuck in to the garden.

What is the Church like? A garden prepared by God for His children. It is.

God always wants a sweet Garden for His children. There it is in Genesis.

Man was poisoned in the lower nature which affected his entire being, body, blood, soul, and deity.

Higher nature: Soul
    Mid nature: Morals
    Lower nature: Flesh

God makes it simple for man to come to Origin, but must obey.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:47 pm by Poem

From Brother Chrys' site:

CHRIST

ON

MAN'S TWO

OPPOSED MEMORIES

– From the Mystical Revelations of Maria Valtorta –

— INTRODUCTORY NOTE —

The following very brief article: "Christ on Man's Two Opposed Memories," is taken from Valtorta's recently published [2006] collection of random Dictations and Visions, entitled, Quadernetti. Like previous Quadernetti excerpts, this is its first translation into English for this website, and it gives us, in Christ's own words, an interesting insight into the ancient on-going conflict of memories within man inherited as a result of the Sin of our First Parents.

— Translator

[March 13, 1948]1

JESUS:

In man there are two memories opposed to each other: the memory of the Infinite Good; the memory of the hereditary lustful poison. The first, was left by God for the consolation of man, fallen from his primeval and perfect Grace and Innocence, from that virginity of spirit which, except for Mary, was no longer a dowry among those born of man. The second memory, was left by Satan in the heart of Adam and in those of his descendants, with his assault of the innocent virginity of Adam in Eden.

Baptism annuls the stain but not the incitement. Grace infuses strength to conquer the incitement but does not annul it. It remains like a secret thorn to irritate the indelible scar of the Fault. Not the wound: the scar. But if you are not vigilant, the scar, if irritated and not treated with supernatural means, becomes a wound again.

In every man there are then two opposed forces which fight in him from birth till death and which constitute his test, his victory or his defeat with regard to his supernatural destiny.

You [Maria] ask Me why God leaves this incitement even after the restoration of Grace [in man]? Out of justice. All in God is justice. His every operation is justice and loving justice.

Has not God perhaps left the memory of Himself in the soul created by Him? That memory which is a mysterious source of light which guides to the Light, though sensed in a different way by every living spirit, as is demonstrated by the moral laws of the best [civilizations] and by the more or less vivid gleams of supernatural light in the various revealed religions. Though these latter possess only fragmentary notions, they already teach the existence of a Supreme Being and the duty to live justly in order to possess Him beyond life.

Thus similarly, besides this infinite goodness, God leaves [in you] the other memory represented by the thorn of incitement. This keeps your pride at heel. If you felt that you were pure and perfect men, you would become Lucifers, believing that you are equal to God. It keeps your good will vigilant. It makes your love for God heroic. And, through the Father's compassion, it renders your faults less grave in His Eyes. Because, if you did not have in yourselves that incitement which agitates and bites your senses and reason with the cunning of the ancient Serpent, who generates it, you would not be judged "with mercy".

But much is forgiven you because much in yourselves is aroused not by your pure will, but by the imponderable forces of that incitement—which you do not always succeed in repressing.

But do not afflict yourself, [Maria]. It, too, serves to give a crown of glory. Because temptation is temptation; it is not sin. Because temptation conquered, is victory. Because enduring that secret thorn, without the will consenting to its seductions, is heroic patience. But the Holy Spirit will speak to you again about this in the Pauline Epistles.

Stay at peace. And endure. And offer [your sufferings] to save those who do not know how to endure the inherited allurements, without yielding [to them].

Home

— NOTES —

1. Maria Valtorta, Quadernetti (Edizioni Pisani / Centro Editoriale Valtortiano srl, Via Po 95, 03036 Isola del Liri (FR), Italia, 2006): 79-80.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:22 pm by Poem

It was called Breaking of the Bread as Christ instructed, taught, told, ordered, commanded.

"And they told what things were done in the way; and how they knew him in the breaking of the bread."
    [Luke 24]

"And they were persevering in the doctrine of the apostles, and in the communication of the breaking of bread, and in prayers."
    [Acts of Apostles 2]

"And continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they took their meat with gladness and simplicity of heart;"
    [Acts of Apostles 2]

"The chalice of benediction, which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? And the bread, which we break, is it not the partaking of the body of the Lord?"
    [1 Corinthians 10:16]

"Then going up, and breaking bread and tasting, and having talked a long time to them, until daylight, so he departed."
    [Acts of Apostles 20]

In short in the history of the earth, some clergy decides this is Too Long of a phrase, let's shorten it.  It becomes Missal or Mass for short. Latin.

Thus over time in the history of the earth, Latin Masses were the thing.

God looks at the heart of a man. He is interested in the soul of a man.  Human kind gets attached to things that are really not the 'thing' to be concerned with.

When souls are united to God and they are living spirits, human things are boring and mundane, they are just materials.  The longing for to be with God is the prime.

God created the earth and placed man in it to be with God joined, fused, together.  The garden is paradise because God is in it and on it and in them. Fusion.

The things don't matter to spirits.  This is what God has been saying all along. But we attached to materials, can't understand because of them. The flesh is like positive and the things are like the minus--magnets polarity.

Heaven is beautiful because God is there.

Peace Be With You Always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:23 pm by Poem

We can then place the Holy Hour By Jesus right here if need be, where His Eucharistic Voice speaks.  --His Body and Blood each speak.

It is the Mercy and Kindness, of Love which is God. Who Is God.

Man that is attached and conditioned to human things, envelopes is enveloped in them.  They become a thing of great concern which hinders the spirit from being fully attached to God and enjoying God. So we in actuality do not comprehend, 'enjoying God.'  We instead comprehend enjoying human things.

God wants nothing but all to love and enjoy Him on the level He calls enjoyment at a much greater height and depth. Infinite.  Powerful. All supernatural for spirits.  What is human lacks; after awhile there is emptiness, which states: there is more but it's not this or that. Some thoughts, I've done everything there is but none really satisfies this emptiness that is left afterwards, like something else greater exists. Like it is not fulfilling, like, there is a hole not filled with. A void remains. After we lose our loved ones parents are the greatest impact, we are left with an unfathomable void that is really endless. This is similar but not quite as dramatic and bereaving.   Looking for that which fills and satisfies not needing anything else, we simple are not capable of identify this. Then, when it does, because it found that which had all the requirements of fulfilling the joy, happiness, and understanding. It is settled and at true peace unending peace that keeps one from dipping into other sensations.  This is God.  He created man to be fused to Himself.  Because true enjoyment comes in being united, fused to God, He fills our being with unfathomable joys. So to get this supernatural true joy, souls need God fully.  Amen.  To God give your all.

What is human in the regards to flesh and blood, is only flesh and blood with its organs and senses.  That's all that it is.

The soul however is not concerned with what the flesh and blood is concerned with. The soul was created to be united to God where the soul receives all from God.

From Love comes everything.  To love means this, to live united to a single fire, fused to this single fire, where another soul is nourished and by being fused to this single fire understanding then takes place.  Wisdom descends into the soul, and Light comes to disperse the knowledge to gain understanding.

"To love means to live with one’s soul united, fused to a single fire which nourishes another soul. Then in fusion, understanding takes place."
    [Notebook 1943 Victors Over the Beast. Page 249]

Peace Be With You Always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:55 pm by Poem

What does it really mean to be faithful to God?

To obey every word He has spoken, which has been written down by some man or woman--saintly, seers, Prophets, Moses, Jesus Christ, The Blessed Virgin Mary, Saints the appear to certain souls, that are fused to God.  Fusion. 

To keep the Commandments, to do as He orders.  Docile to God.

Things get in the way, what is in the world, what the fallen flesh wants, what other fallen flesh wants; then we have to repel the Devil who comes to seduce, lure, and gobble down souls.  

Jesus showed Maria how fat Satan had gotten, a glutton and his appetite is insatiable; he needs to continue to feed his gluttonous self to become fatter.
    What is his food?  Souls.  Think about it.  He uses every trick in his book which is greater than mans book of tricks.

The fact that man has a rational mind makes him want to know.  I want to know what this dastardly thing is that he is talking about so I know what he is referring to and to gain the understanding.

The 'unknown.'  I don't really know it so I have to find out. This is what God is warning against.  We don't need to know everything about everything because Evil reworks what is good for its own gain.  

In the past not that long ago, the phrase 'curiosity killed the cat' used to be said quite often.

Instead be curious to know God and His ways, what He grants, what He says to become His favored. Then you won't die.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:23 pm by Poem

Now lets expand on this comment by Jesus Christ, To Maria Valtorta and the inspired explanation without mutilating and being in error. (I am guilty of errors too)

From Love comes everything. To love means this, to live united to a single fire, fused to this single fire, where another soul is nourished and by being fused to this single fire understanding then takes place. Wisdom descends into the soul, and Light comes to disperse the knowledge to gain understanding.

Jesus' comments and gave private teachings to Maria Valtorta: [Notebook 1943 Victors Over the Beast. Page 249]

"To love means to live with one’s soul united, fused to a single fire which nourishes another soul. Then in fusion, understanding takes place."  

Altruism here, God created man to be fused to Him through All Of Him--Three Persons--Triune God.  All.  

The Blessed Mother said, in the souls of men, to have God in Power, Redemption and Love.
    Power is God the Father. Redemption is Jesus Christ or Word and Wisdom of the Father.  The Love is the Holy Spirit.
    All must reside in the being called the soul as per the Holy Mother Mary ever Virgin.  

So when each soul is truly fused to God, that is as many of, then all that are fused to God are then in God and enjoying the Fire of Love which God is together. God shares in the Godhead each other's attributes and qualities of character, power, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and whatever else we are not privy too, within Themselves.  So who then benefits when fused to God?  Love then circulates powerfully to all. Everyone becomes the beneficiary.  No one is left out.

Those who are fused to God obviously.  Spirits and Souls of men and angels. All  --everyone. Can God have a foreign spirit in himself? A foreign object.  Does God create what is not of Him from within Himself?  Breath of God.  Did God perhaps, Breathe Angels into existence? Most likely.  It is not written how. But use some wisdom here of your rational mind.  Where do spirits come from?  God.  Thus we all come from His Breath.

From where did the angels come from? Who created them?  Who created man's souls?  God does.  God specifically states, I Am Spirit.

Do the animals and trees have souls and came from the Breath of God?  No. God did not breathe them into existence. He simply created them and that is all.

Where did this Wisdom come from?  Mars? Saturn?  Another Dimension?  No from Jesus Christ, The Father, the Wisdom of the Father.

Love God and live. Listen to His Son.

Peace Be With You Always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:08 pm by Poem

Notebook 1945-50
    The Document of Maria’s Pain
    Page 115

October 8, 1945

Jesus then says:

"Come, Maria, and I will console you with a light entirely for you. I will comment upon another side of the Gospel sentence ‘You will step on snakes and scorpions and not be harmed.'

"Whoever is full of Me can step on all human doctrines and live among those full of their poison without being harmed. It should also be understood in this way. For, if my blessed ones were once really immune from the bites of wild animals as long as I so willed, from poisons and other dangers, my blessed ones now, who live in the corrupt atmosphere of an idolatrous and demoniac society, are equally preserved from all evil by my will. They are in Me, and I in them. There is no room for anything else. And no poison attacks where my love, our love-of Jesus and of Jesus' beloved one-neutralizes all poison.

"Be at peace, little beloved. I gather in your sufferings, tears, and prayers, for all.

"You got excited because a stone was found near Bethlehem with references to my crucifixion. It is a stone. It is of use for the proud. For nothing more. Much, much more is the lofty remembrance of my Passion which I have given to men of faith through your labor. But man, who will believe in the arid and uncertain stone, will be arid and uncertain in the face of the document of my pain which I have given you for him.

"Forget about the stones and feed on the tears of my Passion, which you well know. May my Passion be your comfort. Be at peace."

St. Paul comes to mind when reading this and we can refer to St. Paul's life as Christ's Apostle, in the few of his epistles. He was stoned, left for dead, and much more.
    But who protected him, watched over him? Let's meditate and contemplate this powerful truth, it is what Christ has taught.

Human being not yet, become Seraphim is not able to fathom this yet. St. Paul had achieved Seraphim and then departed to be with Christ in Heaven and the Saints.

We are in a war for mankind's salvation. That is the reality.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:24 pm by Poem

Jesus taught the Apostles, and He ordered them to pass it along to their successors, so they can teach the Flock of Christ down through the generations to very last day before the Final Judgment. Always Jesus' Flock.

He charged them, how to conduct themselves, the New Rite, what to do. These First Apostles were raised on the Laws of God, Moses and the Prophets.

These are high above anything else, the most important for man, over everything concerning man. To bring man out of error and be attached to Grace, to God and have life eternal with God, the saints and angels all. To live a life of justice, to grow to become all love, to be good souls.

Jesus has in the Notebook of 1943 and in Poem of the Man-God explained how great of a miracle He has performed for man, saying this is the greatest miracle God has performed for man. What it is? To recreate man to His image and likeness so that man could once again be able to reflect God in the soul.

All through the Work of Christ Jesus and He says, Mary Most Holy, His Mother from whom His flesh comes from. Her milk, Her love. For She accepted God's salvation by accepting to be the Mother of God in the Flesh. The Son of God. She the Spouse of God for man.

All the return man back to Origin. Sinless, having Grace.

What do these words really define? When a soul is first regenerated depending how intuitive in way it is able to perceive at that moment the --fusion process-- and allow God in, it can see that God is everything and that it was meant to be with God from its creation and at that moment, it wants to always be with God. The ability, capability.

For instance a soul that has never actually sinned, a child that is innocent and is aware of good and evil, the age of reasoning, is more able and capable.

A soul that has sinned a great deal, has damage, it has become deformed by the wounds inflicted to his mind and its being, has wounds and scars. Has to heal, be taught again right from wrong clearly because it lived in the wrong, and the wrong has become its ways, formation, it was formed to live in the wrong, evil, bad, for itself first. Then to God, then to neighbor. As Jesus said, to all. But it must see one step at a time, healing must occur, so it can see. Immediate thing of great concern then is to get this soul, healed -- healed. Its wounds have left it weak and in most cases in the grave with the door shut and only it can come out of it on its own. Not coffin the grave. It needs God to rise up, regenerate be given Wisdom. This soul has to be led in levels and stages. God shows what the soul had done to itself. Teaches it. To know clearly right from wrong, so that it only lives doing what is right, --good. Reflecting on the wrong that it had lived to warrant the grave. Jesus teaches these aspects in Poem of the Man-God and then in great detail in the Notebooks.

Why does God do this? Because man fell to sin, he listened to the Devil, Satan instead of God. All inherit this fallen nature.

A soul has not sinned a great deal, has learned to avoid wrongful ways and chooses to do what is right according to what it feels is good, and has reasoned to know the difference between good and evil. These souls take a bit more time, due to the lack of instruction of God and what it means to be attached to God.

Those raised on the Prophets and Moses, the Law and have good handle on good and evil, able to reason well and keep to what is good, they too are able to see God is everything. But may not completely see it like this. Due to them living according to the letter rather than the spirit. They have some stumbling blocks due to living according to the letter. Have to clear these, to see the spirit of the letter. See God.

According to the letter means a there is rationalism and rationalism depending on how much, keeps one from seeing the truth according to the spirit of the letter.

God is Spirit, He created spirits. Man has become dull and lost the memory of God and rationalizes.

In the times of the Future which Christ saw and spoke of man becomes rationalized, between the letter of and the spirit of and does not see in simplicity what God is.

God is simple, love is simple. So He says in simplicity. The Infinite God who sees everything infinitely, such as description and definitions for a certain topic, subject matter and a word, can go on defining Love forever. But is able to simplify it. To love means this, as an example. These are the traits one can have, good, joy, peace, kindness, patience, compassionate, full of good fruits, benevolence, benign, the list does not end of what Love is. So God has all of these Perfectly formed in Himself and is all of these.

Thus being Creator gifts souls with unfathomable joy and peace, kindness, --attributes. The Power of God is unlimited to give, gift spirits with endless peace, unmistakable joy.

When we contemplate with God, He reveals these through infusions of light to souls. They come as we grow. Mature.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:15 pm by Poem

Be like a child connect the dots.  I have given you all the words to connect on one straight line;  just plot a line and on this line put the words there, then order them in the way it is to be and then it makes sense.  Wisdom.

Read St. Azariah to gain some pointers on being the child of God.  Observe his candor, his words, to get clues of.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:04 am