Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Breaking of the Bread Version

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Breaking of the Bread Version Empty Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Breaking of the Bread Version

Post by Poem Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:27 am

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Breaking of the Bread Version Euchar11

Jesus takes a loaf still entire and places it on the chalice that has been filled. He blesses and offers both, He then breaks the bread and takes thirteen morsels of it, and gives one to each apostle saying:« Take this and eat it. This is My Body. Do this in remembrance of Me, Who am going away. » He gives the chalice and says: « Take this and drink it. This is My Blood. This is the chalice of the new alliance in My Blood and through My Blood, that will be shed for you, to remit your sins and give you the Life. Do this in remembrance of Me. »

Prayer

† Sign of the Cross †

Jesus of Nazareth has triumphed over death. His Kingdom is eternal. He come to win the world and time. Have pity my God, for those who swear You, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing. Have pity my God, for the scandal in the world, free them from the spirit of satan. Have pity my God, for those who run away from You, give them the taste of the Holy Eucharist. Have pity my God, for those who will come to repent at the foot of the Glorious Cross, that they find the Peace and the Joy in God, our Saviour. Have pity my God, till Your Kingdom comes, but save them, there is still time left, because the time is close, and I am coming. Amen. Come Lord Jesus.

1 Our Father and

10 Hail Mary's.

Pity my God, for those who today more than yesterday persecute You. Pour in their human hearts Your Mercy. Lord pour out on all of the world the treasures of Your infinite Mercy. Come Lord Jesus, we attend You. Amen.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Breaking of the Bread Version Empty Re: Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Breaking of the Bread Version

Post by Poem Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:21 am

He gives the chalice and says: « Take this and drink it. This is My Blood. This is the chalice of the new alliance in My Blood and through My Blood, that will be shed for you, to remit your sins and give you the Life. Do this in remembrance of Me. »

Now let's review and meditate on two parts of this:

1 Take this and drink it. This is My Blood. This is the chalice of the new alliance in My Blood

2 and through My Blood, that will be shed for you, to remit your sins and give you the Life

First the Blood is Sprinkled to "remit our sins" wash so God does not remember then any longer. Wiped

Then after we are cleansed and made pure no more sins, He gives us to Drink His Blood to help us against the battle of Sin. Because Concupiscence remains.  Evil is in the blood of man, Satan likes to infuse into the blood of man. Incitements. Baptism annuls this makes concupiscence harmless. But if we temp ourselves and do sin, the old man of concupiscence likes to aggravate. Thus the world that is willfully in Sin, because they willfully choose to, spreads like an cancer to all. Thus the need for pure societies that remain in the Way.

Second, after being cleansed, we Drink to have Life; His Blood is Life for our flesh.  
    The flesh believe it or not was compromised by Death. So He comes to give our flesh Life. Very simple deduction. Makes great sense.

Remember the life of all animals or all flesh is in the blood. ( Read the Old Testament.)
    NOTE: Get this point well, even the Hebrews to whom this Old Testament was given to
    don't remember these verses--Life of all flesh is in the blood. Not just man, but all animal life.
    Fish, birds, etc.,.

Then the flesh being cleansed and 'Alive' His Soul and Divinity can continue to transform our soul and His Divinity makes us look like Him to the Father so the Father see's Jesus in us and not the fallen man. Because we have not yet obtained Heaven, we are still under the trial.  

What is it we are here to obtain?  Holiness, Purity. Because Heaven is Holiness and Purity. To end the fleshly lusts. To rise up in holy love.

Thus, Mary and Jesus while in the time of their fleshly appearance were, holy and pure.

For our good, to be examples as well as, Redeemers.  Their work was to bring man back to Grace through a holy and meritorious life of obedience to God.  

So they were not 'adopted'.  Jesus is the Only Begotten of the Father.
    Mary is the Daughter of God.  She had the Holy Spirit come upon Her, which is Grace.  She was fully in Grace, from the womb.

Now we see that the Baptist when Mary came to greet Elizabeth, was immediately filled with the Holy Spirit upon Mary's greeting while the Baptist was still an embryo in the womb.  

And Mary was, pregnant with Jesus, Mary was young. The Holy Spirit came down and created an embryo Jesus's body, and infused a soul and Jesus the Word of God came to dwell in Her womb.  Awesome!

What constitutes a being called Man?  Body of Flesh and a Soul.

Jesus has a Body of Flesh and A Soul of a Man.  

The Divinity of God whom we call the Second Person of the Godhead, came down into the womb joined to the soul and the body.

Now if we look at this very carefully, this is what God wants of all of us.

To have His Divinity Joined to Our Souls. Just as it is in Jesus the Man.

So when we Have The Eat this Bread and Drink this Wine, we have Jesus in the mystical transubstantiation.  His Soul, Body, Blood, and Divinity. To Redeem, to bring to Origin before the Sin.
    The Power is there to do so. God's miraculous graces.

Then what happens?  You are now imbued with Him. The Holy Spirit of course is doing His part, in concert with Jesus. Together.

Are you comprehending yet?  Are you with me?
    Can you see?

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm