Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Empty Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus

Post by Poem

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus Monstr11

Eucharistic Adoration of Jesus

From Notebook 1943, October 27

"Learn from Me to say, 'I have ardently desired. I have ardently desired to come to You, Jesus, who remain entirely alone on so many altars, to tell You that I love You with my whole self. I have ardently desired to see You, O my Eucharistic Sun. I have ardently desired to consume my Bread, which You are. For the sake of so much desire, have mercy on your servant, Lord. Let me come to your heavenly altar and adore You forever, O Lamb of God. Have me see You with my soul enraptured in your glory, O my Divine Sun, who now appear veiled to Me, because of the weakness of my condition among the living. Let me love You, as I would like to love You, for blessed eternity. Open the gates of Life to me, Jesus, my life. Come, Lord Jesus, come. In the Communion of Light may what is flesh perish and may the spirit conquer You, my Only and Triune God, the sole love of my soul'"

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm