Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Joels Prophecy Joel Chapter 2:28 to 32

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Joels Prophecy  Joel Chapter 2:28 to 32 Empty Joels Prophecy Joel Chapter 2:28 to 32

Post by Poem Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 am

28 And it shall come to pass after this, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. 29 Moreover upon my servants and handmaids in those days I will pour forth my spirit. 30 And I will show wonders in heaven; and in earth, blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood: before the great and dreadful day of the Lord doth come. 32 And it shall come to pass, that every one that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved: for in mount Sion, and in Jerusalem shall be salvation, as the Lord hath said, and in the residue whom the Lord shall call.
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Joels Prophecy  Joel Chapter 2:28 to 32 Empty Re: Joels Prophecy Joel Chapter 2:28 to 32

Post by Poem Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:24 pm

The Lord reveals in the Notebook of 1943, that this verse pertains to the Era of Peace.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:02 am