Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What Does Divisions Among Peoples Create?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

What Does Divisions Among Peoples Create? Empty What Does Divisions Among Peoples Create?

Post by Poem

Truth lesson from Jesus through the Apostle St. Matthew

And Jesus knowing their thoughts, said to them: Every kingdom divided against itself shall be made desolate: and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.
    [Matthew 12]

A Truth lesson taught by Jesus to the Apostles which are written for those times and future generations.  The Word and Wisdom of God states.

What did God do to Lucifer? Tossed him out Heaven and into the Abyss. Removed the division causing entity.  This Evil Entity which wreaks havoc, true hatred with unspeakable violence.

What happens to those of cities, towns, nations?  They're crumbling, due to the erosion of thoughts, --wrong thoughts lead to--, by many differing ideals, cults, facts, sects, regimes and mostly having some form of truth but very distorted and incomplete.  Interpretations. How one believes it should be.  But most people are biased and think from their idolatrous self if leaders and idolatrous self for self's reasons.  Where as, few think about the very good for the entirety.   These few are stepped on and chased out or imprisoned, or killed.  

The Universal thought non-existent. No peace, for God is Peace and is the bringer of Peace.  The world does not know peace.  In the world, the Lord has deposited souls that are 'good' to be a beacon of light and goodness.  These good are good and know not God in His real nature and name.  They believe a God exists.

God tells us to walk in His Justice to discern to know what is carnal selfishness, what is Demon selfishness and what is His Justice.
    Universally good for the good of all.  

God teaches to know the difference between good and evil and shun the evil, not partake in evil--doing harm to each other.
    Forbear, be tolerant, do not judge, none of us are perfected while on Earth among the land of the living.  Jesus said to strive to forget we are men and --women-- and strive to change into Seraphim. To get lost in the eddy of contemplation of God.   And Jesus shows us the Way and teaches us the Way to be in the Justice of God.  

The carnal world seeks carnal justice.  The Demon world seeks Evil Justice.  Thus these two are one in the same-- the world.

Between Jesus and the world is a great abyss.  Large rift between them.  The world as the Father has said, does not want to convert.
    But to pray for souls in there.  To aid in snatching souls out of 'death.'  The world eats, sleeps, works in 'death' every day.  Satan's abysmal kingdom.

Jesus spoke the words of the Father.  Jesus, 'I speak what I hear from the Father.' 'I came to do the will of God my Father, specifically.'  'I crave to do the will of God my Father.'  'I teach from the Father's thoughts what He shows Me.'  Thus, Jesus hears and sees God His Father clearly and obeys, as Man, the Perfect Man, the fusion of God in Man. Fused. Thus, God shows us by 'fusing' to Jesus, we fuse to Him.

Thus, all the thoughts God the Father wanted man to know, Jesus spoke them.  And continues to speak them in more ways than a thousand.

To His closest, His Apostles, Jesus spoke about and taught how to gain God and keep God. To be fused to God through the Sacraments which God the Father showed Jesus.  Jesus, said, I do not My Will. But My Father's Will.  Thus to obey Jesus is to obey God the Father.  He taught us how to remove the Stain of Sin. How to become Seraphim. How to be and live as 'saints.'  What to do, how to behave.  He taught the justice of God.  He inspired many souls.  He used methods to attract souls to Himself, Whom came in the Father's Name.  Uncreated. Uncorrupted. He came with Flesh wrapped around His Divinity so men would not be burned to ash. He came as the meek Lamb of God to bring to many all good.

Divisions, happen because, Satan instigates them. And Satan has his servants, in flesh and blood where their souls are annihilated, just like Judas Iscariot, the thief caught and hung next to Jesus, Cain and his children.  Where do we see--read about this occurring?  Genesis.  Teaches right there, how the Devil, thinks.  How he seduces. How he encourages. How he then pounces with his death sting.  What happens when two souls born to God of God, become corrupted by the Devil's thoughts. Cains come about from procreating, the flesh is corrupted staining the soul, God departs and one thank God, can repent and do much penance and expiation to gain back God.  But, a lesson is to be learned, once a soul has been living in Grace as an adult in the faith, and loses his justice, he cannot return.  Jesus said it is impossible for them to return to Grace.  I'm not sure what happens to these. If they do penance and expiate, I think, they can inherit, Purgatory, but, while living cannot have the Sweet Honey as they once had.  They corrupted their souls.  That is what happened to Adam and Eve. They lost Grace for the entirety of their life on earth.  But, they certainly must have done penance and expiated to earn Limbo rather than the Abyss.  For Genesis says, the Sons of God being those of Adam and not Cain. The Book of the generations of Adam starts with Seth, Adam's son.

Genesis 4:25-26

25 Adam also knew his wife again: and she brought forth a son, and called his name Seth, saying: God hath given me another seed, for Abel whom Cain slew.
    26 But to Seth also was born a son, whom he called Enos; this man began to call upon the name of the Lord. Thus, Adam and wife, do penance and expiate and gained God's favor but not Grace.  

To Cain Genesis 3:11-12

11 Now, therefore, cursed shalt thou be upon the earth, which hath opened her mouth and received the blood of thy brother at thy hand.  
    12 When thou shalt till it, it shall not yield to thee its fruit: a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be upon the earth.  --Note if you are like Cain this what happens.

And the Cain types as they spread more and more, bring, not Blessings but a curse, this is what happens in reality.  They wander the earth. But behold!  God's Mercy exists today and these souls can be given life in Eternity with God as long as they follow and obey the Christ.  Many stories of Roman soldiers in the history of the Militant church having converted from barbarism to saints.   Even, other's.  Saints they became.  Jesus had Maria dictate these words for our good to aid those to give hope, life and faith to.

God warned Adam, you will die the death, if you go near that tree. The tree is a sorcerer, a spiritual 'Sorcerer.'  Thus the Bibles says, by the sorcery of the devil. May not be these exact words, but, lets focus on the 'thought' it is supposed to 'produce.'

The Devil was Lucifer and he caused division in Heaven. God being the Supreme, tossed the monkey into the Abyss forever.  The Monkey took, it seems, 'legions' of angels with him--we are not privy to how many. He swept them with him. Jesus explains these swept, are they who admired Lucifer rather than God.  

Thus, lesson here, Lucifer-Satan-Devil-- is the first to cause maraudery and is intelligent in creating divisions.

Here we go, in simple layman's words, 'No, that is not what God means!'  'No, God knows that you will not die the death, but shall become as gods, for your eyes will be opened.'  Such lies.

Eyes will be opened?  More like shut.  Will not die the death?  Many billions dead from the race of men.  

God does know you will not die?  What?

Division started with Lucifer giving his advice to woman and Adam said, 'the woman you gave me.'  There it is, fell, a kingdom, a house, a town, a nation divided against itself will fall. Their son murders another and brings tremendous grieving to both, where never before this never occurred. So Satan brought death and Cain killed his brother over envy.  

How many civilizations have fallen since the beginning of the first fallen ones?  Babylon, Ninevah, Sodom and Gomorrah and three other abominated cities with corrupt souls, and the hundreds of others.  

Who instigated these falls?  Satan. The Enemy of Man and God.  Let's break this down,  The Enemy of Man.  The Enemy of God.

Who?  Satan.

Satan causes through his lying intelligence, disobedience.  For Lucifer decided he wanted to rule over what God created.

At root the fault of Adam is 'disobedience.' Had Adam really loved God fully instead of having some reserve space, Adam would have never disobeyed and the woman Eve as well. But, they had probably been living quite some years and the little Monkey kept luring the woman.  Instead the woman should have said: God this tiny pest is a nuisance, please remove this.  I want only 'You' Your Vision.

Today, with Grace returned, we are called to penance and expiation for past and ongoing sins of the different categories of relations and suffer with goodness, to actually love suffering and pain, to offer these qualities and attributes which came as a result of 'sin' of the First Ones. Jesus sanctified pain and suffering to be used for our good.  Pain and suffering is the result of reducing life to mere flesh and it's senses.  The soul dead to Grace and stained and embryonic.  Jesus helps to alleviate this pain and suffering so we can endure more.  Once in Grace and having the Sacrament of Life, Jesus makes one capable.  Pain isn't that overwhelming as with those with no Grace it is overwhelming and at times feels like death has struck and leading to it.  Incredible pain!  What suffering!  Jesus said, I am the refreshing water. Jesus said the Holy Spirit enhances our being entirely. Thus, we can minister and suffer at the same time.  God makes it possible.  He takes the evil and turns into a good and to our advantage.  Puts a spin on evil. Reverses what the Devil does.

Pain and suffering occurs regularly on planet earth.  This gold treasure, is wasted by the many, whereas God takes what is evil and turns it into a 'good'. The Father being All Knowing, and All gracious does wonders we do not know.  All for the good actually.  

Divisions which also St. Paul talked about in his epistles to the Corinthians.  To other established Christian's of certain towns and cities he evangelized or one of the disciples.  

Order is God. God is Order.  Everything is arranged by His order. However, on planet earth disorder.  Satan running amuck instigating dissension to God's children, in His House and outside of His House.

Satan sows discord. That is what he did with the woman, he caused her to see another perspective which is not of God. Thus, the Snake gained more punishments; he had legs, and then lost them, crawl on his belly.

The Vision given to Maria, which Jesus made her capable of seeing, is that of this Beast, this hellish monstrosity in the abyss.  
    It looks almost symbolic in nature, but it is not. Lucifer transformed over a period--no time in eternity-- into this very ugly Beast.  

Jesus explains that God takes souls to His Bosom.  And explains that Satan takes souls to his belly.  Thus we see, that the monstrosity had just feasted.

Souls that depart after the flesh dies, end up in God's bosom or Satan's belly.  

--Then after the Final Judgment back to God's Bosom or Satan's Belly.

In God is all the Light. In Satan is all the Darkness, that Belly is quite dark.

Then if you read the Final Judgment, all men and women created and born on this earth from the beginning to the last one, will be, reunited to their flesh bodies to stand before God and His Christ the Judge.  At current all souls detach from the flesh and the flesh returns to dust.  Thus, only souls end up in the Abyss, Purgatory, Limbo, Heaven.

At the Final Judgment, all bodies are reanimated with the soul it once had, and is able to see, hear, move the body as previous. Because that is the way God created man.  The soul gives the spark to the flesh body.

Satan the Eternally Envious One seeks to divide and conquer. And is doing a masterful job. He made a career of it.

One God, One Master, One Word, One Way. Jesus Christ.  God's Teacher.  Obey God in the 'spirit of the letter'.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:07 am; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:46 pm by Poem

In one of the Notebooks, I think it is 1943, Father Miglorini, asks Jesus about Satan's kingdom, how does it remain and not divided and fallen? For Father Miglorini thought that the devil who caused division in Heaven was disorderly in that sense. Being evil he does not know order but disorder. This was Father Miglorini's thought it seems.

Jesus explained that Satan has order in his kingdom the fallen angels called demons follow Satan, his orders.

Where in God's kingdom those in His House up there, follow God and obey His orders.

Down here there is untold 'rationalization.'  This rationalism is detached from God's mind and thus is a wheel detached from the main wagon.  Lone Ranger rolling on its own. Got separated;  Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways--going, thinking, living concluding--acknowledge Him and He shall make straight your path.

What is the path?  The narrow path to Heaven.

What does it mean to acknowledge?  It means to comprehend Him and obey His Orders.

Why? For our good. So we can inherit His Heaven He created for man.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:37 pm