Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus is the Refreshing Water

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Jesus is the Refreshing Water  Empty Jesus is the Refreshing Water

Post by Poem

Gospel of St. John

Jesus answered, and said to her: Whosoever drinketh of this water, shall thirst again; but he that shall drink of the water that I will give him, shall not thirst for ever:
    [John 4:13]

But the water that I will give him, shall become in him a fountain of water, springing up into life everlasting.
    [John 4:14]

The woman saith to him: Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come hither to draw.
    [John 4:15]

Book 3 The Bread of Heaven

« I am the Bread of Life. You will find it in Me. Its name is Jesus. He who comes to Me will never be hungry again, and he who believes in Me will never be thirsty again, because celestial rivers will flow into him quenching all material ardour. Spiritually speaking which benefits the flesh and blood entirely.

So, we should ascertain that, Jesus is this way and He gives us the Cure.

Holy Hour of Jesus

“This is the lacerated Heart from which the cleansing water issues forth. My Blood is the clearest water in creation. Infirmities and imperfections are canceled out in it. And your souls become white and whole again, worthy of the Kingdom."

Antiphon of Faith: Douay-Rheims Bible 1 Cortinthians 11:26
    For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord, until he come.

When we eat this bread and drink this cup we show forth your death until you come again.

25 In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me. 26 For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord, until he come. --His Passion the Sacrifice of the Lamb of God. Every time a priest says Mass--Breaking of the Bread (note will of man here changed Christ's words) ---Trust in the Lord with all your heart and 'Lean' 'Not' to 'Your' 'Own' 'Understanding', In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall make straight your path. Proverbs.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. He thought in his heart that Breaking of the Bread, wasn't kosher.

How many other commands have been changed? Quite a bit.

Jesus' gives us His Blood which is the clean spring that refreshes ones heart and soul. Imagine how 'refreshed' Jesus is Himself?

Jesus is telling this woman, that the water He will give you, you, shall not thirst ever. The condition is must remain in Grace and living alive, thriving, vivified by Grace. Thus one works to form and then Grace builds and builds to where it is sufficient.

Here Jesus explains in the Holy Hour what tyranny Satan puts into our blood, the bodies. The Negation. Negates, clean water, negates clean celestial water due to, Sin, wander off to some eclipsing of the Devil as false 'light.'

“That still wasn’t enough for Me. I wanted—since to feel compassion one must suffer what those for whom compassion is felt suffer—to feel the assault of all the feelings to feel your struggles, to grasp the crafty tyranny Satan puts into your blood, to understand how easy it is to remain hypnotized by the Serpent if one lowers one’s gaze for a single moment towards his seductive glance, forgetting to live in the light. Because the snake does not live in the light. He goes into the shadowy recesses which look restful, but are only treacherous. For you these shadows have a name: woman, money, power, selfishness, sensuality, and ambition. For you they eclipse the Light that is God. In their midst is the Serpent: Satan. He looks like a necklace. He is the rope to strangle you. I wanted you to know this because ‘I love you.’

“In the first point I indicated my Blood to you for your purification. In the third point, to make you saints, I indicate this Table and this Bread to you. The Blood changed you from sinners into just people. The Bread changes you from just people into saints. A bath cleanses, but does not nourish. It refreshed and restores, but does not become flesh in the flesh. Food, on the other hand, becomes blood and flesh—it becomes you yourselves. My Food becomes yourselves. This whole process Jesus calls 'Fusion'. God fuses into those good sols Himself. Why? Because Adam corrupted the Flesh and Blood, and stained the soul with the Face of Satan, with the Tyranny of Satan, the Serpents poison. Antidote, cure anyone?

Jesus says, I Am the Bread of Heaven, this is My Food for your souls; and not just your souls but your bodies, so the heart becomes a pure altar wherein the soul is fused and God comes to the soul and doesn't want foul smelling stench of Satan on the Altar. Cherubims instead. You must eat and drink to have the celestial waters to quench the material ardour.

The Altar--heart--must be pure, clean. This way the soul is clean. And the soul is then lifted up, elevated and fused to God up there. A virtuous heart. Faith, Hope, Charity, Fortitude, Temperance, Justice, Prudence. Then, the infusion of the Holy Spirit who prompts us to good works.

The heart with Jesus, is love, kind, peaceful, uncorruptable, just like Jesus.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:58 pm