Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Good Word Is Worth More Than Giving A Cup of Water

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4128

A Good Word Is Worth More Than Giving A Cup of Water  Empty A Good Word Is Worth More Than Giving A Cup of Water

Post by Poem

God's Value System.

1 Charity Kindness Generosity = Loving Active Kindness
    2 Heaven is Permanent never needs replenishing ever.

Rewarded by God for your Eternal Bank Account, Your Eternal Storage, Store house, Safe = Forever and does not diminish with the use.  

Everything used here in the now diminishes. (here means this earthly material existence.) It is temporary.  Temporal.

So the Lie, begets more lies that then becomes, endless, infinite ball and chain. You are under it's ties. The lie only entangles to more entangles, to more misery as if the first misery wasn't enough. The lie begets death. You work for material side of your existence which today is a whole smorgasbord. From your work to your pleasures. All living for the lie given.

What is the lie? That your life as flesh is everything and then you die leaving behind your remains as one who lived as flesh. Gain things. Your soul gained nothing but death and eternal Pit called the Abyss of Hell. Your jail keeper Satan.

Everything dies and everything gets used up in this temporal state = TEMPORARY
    And the devil lures man who lures another man to illusions when everything here is temporal and is to be remembered and taken as such.  What is here is minimal but wants to be forever.  A terrible mind game.  So what was the earth really created for and why does man and Satan in league with want to make it forever?  

Satan's game he took over the world as 'Spirit' and man does not know because Man is not one thing with God where Man is the embodiment of God in himself.

Today I woke up and thought as I was struggling to overcome my human ego which is still evident and Satan uses.  He wants nothing but for me to fail and not inherit Heaven be the Embodiment of God living in me.  To Be one Thing with God, only God.

It is relatively easy for the Demon to allure man to the sense of the flesh body.

How to explain?

Man is two parts his flesh having a brain, sense, senses and appetite. From these functions in him the flesh responds.  He is living as flesh with a soul.

I don't have the fancy words here to explain what I 'm trying to convey perfectly.

My body is bones, muscles, blood, flesh, and internal organs.  Has brain that controls and responds to sight, touch, feels, smells. The rudimentary body.

Now when I have a soul it gives the flesh animation. It powers the flesh in a way we do not understand.  It is given life by the soul. But when the soul is not alive and in union with God, the soul is like battery on low .00% capacity charged.  It is relatively just in the body placed in the body this Divine Particle to animate the flesh >> the flesh with all its functions but it is not in union with God.  

The flesh in this state does not know the Truth. It lives according to the dictates, the lessons gained in life as 'flesh' can only know which is to use the brain for the sense and senses and his appetite. He has reasoning he can think and learn. Do things.

When the soul is alive and thriving in God the soul is 100% charged, the battery is 100% charged. It is controlling the body, the brain,  the heart and all it's functions
    has cut off lusts of the eyes, the mind, the appetites of the sense and senses.
    His senses are converted to what is spirit is able to hear and move in the Light.
    He is no longer a darkened mind. He is light.  

The entire being is in union with God and this soul receives from God directly infused to his soul, the mind in him is spirit.  He no longer thinks about his fleshly existence as he had once before. All the things of the world are no longer pleasing. He sees they are valueless, has no value in God's eyes. He sees that the value is souls. The value system is no longer about his fleshly existence. These things are but dung to him.  
    His flesh has been transformed. It is no longer about the sense, senses, appetites of the flesh in all its multiforms.  It no longer hungers and thirsts for what is flesh, his body is one thing with soul the soul has converted the body back to what it is supposed to feel and think and sense:  God.

He learns now from God. He is taught by God, he learns everything God wants him to know and understand. His mind is elevated above what is the world, the flesh and Satan. He sees all that these offer is of no value. They are temporary and not eternal.

He has holy suffering, holy sorrow, holy pain, but he is everlasting joy and peace regardless of what comes.  Any object while in this temporal is affected by the winds,
    the wind comes, the rain falls, the earth splits, the lightning strikes. While in the flesh this soul is affected by the what touches the flesh but does not touch the soul because is in union with God.  The body is protected by God, the strong tower of defense. The unseen God who made all things.  God built a Universe of material existence so that the man embodied as a soul can experience the material Universe. A beautiful existence in true reality.  

He learns that God's system is Eternal.

All the lessons are about what is Spiritual.  He is able to soar in God's Ether, He flies in God's Ether.  Light is blaring and made clear.  The mind of this person is all under the transformation of the soul.  The soul has taken over his body in all its functions. And not the flesh any longer. Everything in this body is now all spirit.  All his senses of the flesh have been converted to spirit, he is living virtuous, humble, loving, kind, tender, gentle, obedient to God.  He adores God, worships God, lives for God.   He is about the spiritual existence in the material existing around him. His flesh is now part of the spiritual realm, awaiting the glorification to bring his flesh body into the eternal one.

He is able to respond to the Light which comes to teach and guide.

This is God's system.

What does it mean to be the embodiment of God in you?

Your flesh and soul are one thing in spiritual union.  Your flesh has been converted for the soul. A host worthy of God.  You are living soul.  The flesh is merely a garment you wear for your soul.  

The world and Satan make the flesh everything and the flesh has no other goals but to live for his flesh, his body.  It is in the system of the world for flesh body living.  In this system all the days are about, the mind body sense senses appetite to get and gain.
    It has false truths which is catchy and lures man to some false truth.  It is truth but false. A truth is used as 'advertisements' to lure.  Eclipse.  Illusions.

I have a truth for you!  Here it is!

I have questions.  What is your truth? Whole or some tiny particle?

And in the world which is Satan's medium to work there are portions of Truth
    particles of Truth, but never the Entire Truth which only saints of God and God
    can present.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:49 pm