Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

From Love Comes Everything

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

From Love Comes Everything Empty From Love Comes Everything

Post by Poem

Jesus taught Maria, He said, from Love-God, God is love, comes everything. God being All Love and love is more than human thought.  It is vortex.  It is Wisdom.  It is Light. It is Virtues.  It God's Mantle.  Love in God circulates, fills His Being.

Love then is the reason God created beautiful souls and beautiful angels.  A most wondrous Universe out there.  

If we could see paradise on Earth as was in the point of creation, we would see an angelic man and woman, and then God alighting it with His Presence.  

This presence is not at all as we may imagine.  That is the mystery here.  When we read, Apocalypse, the few words St. John uses to describe what it will be like, can give us a hint of what it was like here with God on Planet Earth.  Eden the Paradise God created.
    It is actually difficult to imagine it, because it is in the past. We are to look forward to the future. Take the time to read the words St.John wrote about the New Earth and New Heavens with God present.  Holy Spirit and Jesus too.

Jesus said, from Love comes everything, --God Love--, Wisdom to teach, Light to disperse the darkness, illuminate and enlighten the spirit.  Fusion.

Jesus speaks of fusion during the third year of His evangelization of the Jews in Israel.  Where He explains the Bread of Heaven.

From the Chapter, "The Bread From Heaven."  Book 3, Chp. 353

DOGMA:

I remind you of the Prophets who prophesied the Incarnation of the Word. And I remind you that it is a dogma, more for us Israelites than for any other people, that He, Whose name we dare not mention, could not become Flesh according to the laws of mankind, and an impoverished mankind at that. The Most Pure Uncreated One, if He humiliated Himself by becoming Man for the sake of man, could but choose the womb of a Virgin purer than lilies to clothe His Divinity with Flesh. The Bread that descended from Heaven in the days of Moses, was placed in the gold Ark, which supported the Mercy Seat and was Watched over by Cherubim, behind the veils of the Tabernacle. And the Word of God was with the Bread. And it was right that it should be so, because the deepest respect is to be paid to the gifts of God and to the tables of His most holy Word. So what will God have prepared for His own Word and for the true Bread that has come from Heaven? A more immaculate and precious Ark than the gold one, to support the precious Mercy Seat of His pure will to immolate Himself, watched over by the cherubim of God, veiled by virginal purity, by perfect humility, sublime charity and all the most holy virtues.

So? Do you not understand yet that My Paternity is in Heaven, and that, consequently, I come from there? Yes, I descended from Heaven to fulfill the decree of My Father, the decree of salvation of men, according to what He promised at the same moment of condemnation, and He repeated to Patriarchs and Prophets. And that is faith. And faith is given by God to souls of good will. No one, therefore, can come to Me, unless My Father leads him to Me, as although He sees that he is in darkness, He knows that he is craving for light. It is written in the Prophets: "They will be all taught by God". So, that was decided. It is God Who instructs them where to go to be taught by God. Therefore, whoever has heard God speak in the depth of his righteous soul, has learned from the Father to come to Me. »

« No one has seen God except Him Who came from God: He has seen the Father. And I am He.
    And now listen to the Creed of future Life, without which no one can be saved.

I solemnly tell you that he who believes in Me has eternal Life. I solemnly tell you that I am the Bread of eternal Life.
    Your fathers ate manna in the desert and they died. Because manna was a holy but temporary food and gave life as was required to reach the Land Promised by God to His people. But the Manna Which I am, will have no limit of time or power. It is not only celestial, but divine and produces what is divine: the incorruptibility and immortality of what God created to His image and likeness. It will not last forty days, forty months, forty years, forty centuries. But it will last until the end of Time and will be given to all those who hunger for what is holy and pleasing to the Lord, Who will rejoice at giving Himself incommensurably to men, for whom He became incarnate, that they may have the Life which does not die.

I can give Myself, I can transubstantiate for the sake of men, so that the bread may become Flesh and the Flesh may become Bread, for the spiritual hunger of men, who without that Food would die of starvation and spiritual diseases. But if one eats this Bread with justice, one will live for ever. The bread which I will give is My Body sacrificed for the Life of the world, is My Love spread in the houses of God, so that all loving or unhappy souls may come to the Table of the Lord, and may find solace to their need to be united to God and relief to their sorrows. »

« I tell you solemnly that man is very often more cruel than beasts, that sin makes men savages, that pride makes them bloodthirsty murderers and that blood and crime will not disgust all the people present here. And also in future man will be the same, because Satan, sensuality and pride make him brutal. Man therefore with greater care must rid himself of the dreadful germs through the infusion of the Holy One. I tell you solemnly that if you do not eat the Flesh of the Son of man and you do not drink His Blood, you will not have Life in you. He who eats My Flesh worthily and drinks My Blood, has eternal Life and I will raise him up on the Last Day. For My Flesh is real Food and My Blood is real Drink. He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood lives in Me, and I live in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live for the Father, so whoever eats Me will live also for Me and will go where I send him, and will do what I want, and will live austerely, as a man, and as ardently as a Seraph, and will be holy, because in order to be able to feed on My Flesh and My Blood, he will abstain from sin and will live ascending and finish his ascent at the feet of the Eternal Father.

This paragraph is before the very top one:

« I am the Bread of Life. You will find it in Me. Its name is Jesus. He who comes to Me will never be hungry again, and he who believes in Me will never be thirsty again, because celestial rivers will flow into him quenching all material ardour. I have already told you. And you have known Me by now. And yet you do not believe Me. You cannot believe that everything is in Me. And yet it is so. All the treasures of God are in Me. And everything pertaining to the earth has been given to Me; thus the glorious Heavens and the militant earth are united in Me and even the expiating and expecting mass of those who died in the grace of God are in Me, because all power has been given to Me and is in Me. And I tell you: everything the Father gives Me, will come to Me. And I will not reject those who come to Me, because I descended from Heaven not to do My will, but the will of Him Who sent Me. And this is the will of My Father, of the Father Who sent Me: that I may lose not even one of those He gave Me, but I may raise them from death on the last day. Now the will of the Father Who sent Me is that whoever knows the Son and believes in Him, will have eternal Life and I may raise him on the Last Day, seeing that he is nourished with faith in Me and is signed with My seal. »

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:59 pm by Poem

Errors occur due to debates within the Clergy there at Rome. Which start from one's thought about a particular dogma of religious content for spiritual beings. Such as what is the Bread of Heaven? Most people naturally think of 'bread.' But God's perspective is the meal. Jesus says, I give Myself as Flesh and Blood for man's germs in his flesh and blood. Jesus is the Unstained, Uncreated One, Man-God, God-Man, God become Man for man's sake to cure man. Thus the error today is so off to the left, that it went past the west end of the planet. Way over yonder.

Jesus explains manna from Heaven during Moses time.  It was holy food but temporary.

So debates occur due to interpretations.  One believes the Bread of Heaven is just that: Bread.  Another believes the Bread of Heaven is Manna, that fell from the sky by God's decree to feed the Israelites.  Some believe in just Presence. There is the Lord.

Jesus as Man Incarnate God, came to cure and heal, raise souls to Life.  He cured physical ailments, but, He was interested in souls our spirits.  Thus, what the Devil, Satan had done was he wound Adam's heart, and poisoned his blood with concupiscence which is what God calls it.  Death.  The flesh dies. Adam was created to live 1000 years with no Sin, no Poison and his body would have rested peacefully without corruption.   Had he remained faithful and loving God, he would have grown into Grandpa Adam, but a living alive and thriving in the Triune God.  No death to his flesh, no departure of Grace. He would have become the true superman as Jesus calls, the supernatural superman.  Now Jesus is the Superman, because He, God, Became Man for our sakes.

Jesus explains what His Bread of Heaven is:  His Body and His Blood. The Bread broken and handed out, the Wine in the chalice to drink His Blood.

Well, when we read the Gospels, it states in St. John's, words inspired by the Holy Spirit, and told by Jesus to write.

The interpretations we have today, may have omitted the few paragraphs and words necessary for us to know.  Sneaky Snake at work. Those Apostles, knew what Body and Blood, Bread and Wine is and does.  

However, these witnesses of Jesus, passed on. Over time the Militant Church has had serious problems in years before with, martyrdoms, antipopes, schisms, so forth. Battles, which the spirit of the world brings upon Her.

That is why Jesus had Maria Dictate some 10,000 pages or so, for US.  Jesus' Church. The Kingdom of God is within each of our brothers and sisters and we need the true Bread of Heaven and not some one's misguided thought.  Errors and schisms, occur due to wrongfully following the Lord God.  A long centuries of tradition given by God in Man, to us men who need His aid, has changed due to erred clergymen.  Today they are pushing 'Presence' and not Food for Man, his body and soul.

When we receive Christ, it is the same Christ that walked on the earth to cure, heal, raise the dead. He gives us Himself to cure our poisoned by Satan bodies and souls.  Spiritual battle for the whole man.  Learn and listen to Jesus Your King and Your God.

Wake up slumbering souls.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:44 pm by Poem

Once we understand Jesus, Jesus continues to teach and have us become firmly founded in this Belief and Understanding.

A young soul, not quite adult in spirit, matured, is not ready for the Big Storms.  Not ready, not fully prepared. Although the desire has come forth to go!  Be wise, patience is Jesus. The Peace is Jesus. A firm peace unmovable.  

It is He, Jesus, that refreshes our souls, read Book 3 The Bread From Heaven Chapter where Jesus is speaking to the crowds, the Apostles, the Disciples.  Jesus is everything for us.  

In Him are all the gifts and treasures of God.  Virtues, wisdom, everything good. Virtues.  Bread-Body, Wine-Blood.

Vice is Satan; the Negation to virtues if fed and taken in.  Vices, are strangling vines that wrap around, suck, stick to and kill the flower that Faith, Hope and Charity is.  Imagine poison ivy. When you observe poison ivy, poison oak, wrapped around and strangling whatever it joined to, you see the end result. It's a sap sucker.   Vines have vital sap to nourish. So these ivy and oak seek to feed and in doing so they eventually kill whatever they have 'joined' to.  Keyword 'joined.'  'Fused.'  It's sucking mouths which look like roots and shoots to steal sap to nourish itself.  Selfish.

The opposite of hate is love, obviously so.  The opposite of Negation is?  Positive.  +-.  Negation is Minus, takes away, kills, Selfish.   Positive is Plus, gives good unselfish.  A good however from those with less intelligence nurtured thus far, have a wide range of good rather than understanding the Evil is not good.  Whatever evil does is Negation to Good. So their good is negated.

Sin is Negation.  Virtues, Jesus Christ, God's Wisdom, Love, Purity, Sanctity, is Good, thus Positive.

Good from God's good, must be taught By God.  Read Book 3 The Bread From Heaven Chapter.

It is called: Conversion from the old to the 'new.'  The world no matter how you think of it, is an abyss of no good. Negation to God. The complete opposite to Holiness, Purity, Goodness, Life!

Read Book 4 where Jesus is being snared by men that are looking for an earthy king, a trap of Satan.  In the Religious side of things, we have wolves, we have misguided, we have faithful, good, true, struggling to make it to sainthood, all the variances.

Whatever their influence.  

One must do the Will of God as per Jesus Christ. He is the Teacher thus, the Holy Spirit amplifies His Teachings.

When done this way, we grow in the knowledge of God and are able to aid our brothers and sisters whom God has placed in the flesh.  

But, we must be in the Communion of Saints. This is not taught much: Communion of Saints.  It is for a lack of a better example and to be blunt like:  Knights of The Round Table.

However this is Spiritual Communion with all the saints and this is in the spiritual plain high above.

What is it like to be high above? Well obviously we are not in the flesh high above. So it must pertain to our 'souls'.

When fused to the Lord, He brings us to this Communion of Saints where He is the Sun God radiating Light and Graces.

See once we are here, we don't want anything else. Why? Filled to overflowing the abundantly-abundance of life Jesus gives to us. Life of the spirit. The earth as the view from their is 'hell' abysmal miry, heap.  

One has to get accustomed to it. One is given virtues to become able, made capable by conversion: the Will of the Father is to return man back to Origin in short but has to take place?  This is the point of meditation, which Jesus teaches. All the things one must do to return to Communion with God and Saints.

God had provided everything:  "Jesus Christ" Spirit and Man.  God's Perfection of a Doctor and Physician, Supreme Priest, Pontiff, Brother, The King, Peace, Admirable, Counselor, Perfect, in fact better than Adam when Adam was just created and did not have the silly idea to be 'better' than God.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:49 pm by Poem

Book 3 The Bread of Heaven:

--Let's recap the finer points and meditate deeply hearing Him who says: 'Listen'

--Man therefore with greater care must rid himself of the dreadful germs through the infusion of the Holy One.

--I tell you solemnly that if you do not eat the Flesh of the Son of man and you do not drink His Blood, you will not have Life in you.

--He who eats My Flesh worthily and drinks My Blood, has eternal Life and I will raise him up on the Last Day.

--For My Flesh is real Food and My Blood is real Drink.

--He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood lives in Me, and I live in him.

"As the living Father sent Me, and I live for the Father, so whoever eats Me will live also for Me and will go where I send him, and will do what I want, and will live austerely, as a man, and as ardently as a Seraph, and will be holy, because in order to be able to feed on My Flesh and My Blood, he will abstain from sin and will live ascending and finish his ascent at the feet of the Eternal Father."

From the Holy Hour of Jesus -- 1944 Notebook

'to grasp the crafty tyranny Satan puts into your blood,'

From Notebook 'Quadernetti'
    ** this has not been publicly as far as I know to be, not translated into English to be distributed.
    Brother Chrys, has kindly translated from the original Italian to English and posted a few pages on his website
    which is linked on the right hand side and his site is very well created.  Thank you! Brother Chrys for aiding us!
    Grace and peace be with you always!  

'Christ on Man's Two Opposed Memories'
    Notes: 1. Maria Valtorta, Quadernetti (Edizioni Pisani / Centro Editoriale Valtortiano srl, Via Po 95, 03036 Isola del Liri (FR), Italia, 2006): 79-80.

"In man there are two memories opposed to each other: the memory of the Infinite Good; the memory of the hereditary lustful poison. The first, was left by God for the consolation of man, fallen from his primeval and perfect Grace and Innocence, from that virginity of spirit which, except for Mary, was no longer a dowry among those born of man. The second memory, was left by Satan in the heart of Adam and in those of his descendants, with his assault of the innocent virginity of Adam in Eden.'

Baptism annuls the stain but not the incitement. Grace infuses strength to conquer the incitement but does not annul it. It remains like a secret thorn to irritate the indelible scar of the Fault. Not the wound: the scar. But if you are not vigilant, the scar, if irritated and not treated with supernatural means, becomes a wound again.

In every man there are then two opposed forces which fight in him from birth till death and which constitute his test, his victory or his defeat with regard to his supernatural destiny." ---- Quadernetti

From Notebook 1944, there is quite a bit more and Jesus really hits home on, Eucharist that He is The Bread of Heaven as 'Food'.
    Now if you are a true student of God's Bible, His Words, as He gives us the ability and makes us capable of the spiritual it is, He who teaches us that the Old Rite was a 'precursor' to the New Rite. God used natural things of material creation to show forth to man, in hopes man would realize the true spiritual side from the natural side. Of the Things God has Ordained from the Foundation of the World, world here meaning God's world for man to come to life, grow mature into 'saints' and, originally, if Sin, had not come to man, all men and women would go to Heaven at once when God called the souls to Himself.  

Posted on the this Column or another, is Jesus explaining the Power of Uncorruptbility of His Body and Blood, since it is God, that man tramples on Satan with Him in you.  This Food becomes us. Transformation, spiritually done.  All Mystical and Supernatural.  The Mystical Body of Christ.  

He says, unless you eat My Flesh and Drink My Blood. Actually have to do it.  The Truth speaks. And men say, ah, with help of Satan, no! He did not mean it like that! Just a portion will do!  Oh! Display the wafer! Don't eat it! The Blood is the Body too!
    What? Satan the 'Seducer' of Men. Leads to Heresy. Schisms, and so forth. Jesus said, love one another not fight and grumble
    Obedience to God alone, not some man, who comes in-between God and man. The Church is Christ's for the 'salvation' of mankind. Not for their clerical selfishness. They really should be continuing Christ's Mission as He said to do. YOU are my successors in the salvation. If man would only believe and listen to the Living Word to begin with! But, this is too hard to do.
    Pride and doing in his own way. Adding their input in an unhealthy way. Jesus said, do it My Way. I Am the Way, the Truth, the Life.
    I Am the Vine. You are the branches. I Am the Master, you are the Disciples of Your Master. No man should ever come between either. God, God, God. Man fell and needs to follow in order to form properly. Formation. We are the 'clay' He is the Potter.
    We are the metal He has the Hammer and Anvil.

The clergy do not know the Power of Jesus Blood.  Let's recall Judas Iscariot after he betrayed the Lord, sold Him for 30 parcels. The Blood became his condemnation. His bowels burst and was black nasty scourge.  Read the Gospel it is clear.

Is the Gospel fictional or non-fictional, or is just some things that is believable versus, what isn't? And did Jesus Christ write things that are oh, here is some thing to distract you from the reality?   I wrote, this because, I gave you a falsehood?

No, every word is Truth. But be careful how it is interpreted.  

Since Jesus looking into the Future knew what was going to take place, Jesus had Maria Valtorta give a Fresh Gospel that has become changed by 'Man' instigated by satanic and unwise souls.  

Thus, the Poem of the Man-God, Jesus gave explicit instructions to Maria. Jesus had Maria take manuscripts to the clergy at that time. What was their reaction?  Take the time to read these pages and you will know, that Jesus was telling them to 'get out of His House.'  Very shocked to say the least.  

Evangelization begins with the House of God for the people must first be 'right' with their God.  Holy peoples.

A true peoples, that God says, ah! these are true to Me and so let us begin to convert those outside of My House, whose souls linger in darkness through My Leading them to save them from Satanic Poison.  --The Serpent in Genesis--

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:52 am