Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

There Will Always Be Opposition to Christ and His Works No Matter Who It Is That Writes and Dictates

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

There Will Always Be Opposition to Christ and His Works No Matter Who It Is That Writes and Dictates Empty There Will Always Be Opposition to Christ and His Works No Matter Who It Is That Writes and Dictates

Post by Poem Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:57 pm

It is man's nature to scrutinize, make comments, as man is a creature of habits that forms over time.  And if good and pure, man is able to adapt quickly and see that truth in all matters.  Wise, full of Wisdom. Attached to God.

The Holy Spirit makes this possible. He says, understanding, kindness, mercy, compassion, with meekness and humility. Docile to the Spirit of God who teaches what is necessary
    for a man of God to have.  A fully rounded knowledge base and understanding.  Vision that is spiritual, mind that is spiritual knowledge and understanding.  It is not man that comes up with spiritual things, and words. It is given by God exclusively.

Therefore, those even in the Faith having their knowledge formed of certain theological truths find opposition to Christ's Words and Works no matter who Christ chooses to bring them.

Humility, and meekness, kindness, understanding, mercy, compassion, these come from the Holy Spirit. Some souls are born with these attributes, like St. John Beloved of Jesus.

In the Apostles, Jesus had witnessed old Israelite thinking formed by living the letter according to the 'word' of the letter and had not formed the 'spirit' through the Divine infusion who teaches and brings the all view and understanding.  Something like looking at the earth as a globe where it spins around and one can stop on any terrain, land mass, or seas.  He has a birds eye view of the globe. The Holy Spirit gives a birds eye view of the heart and soul, the mind of the person. What it is thinking, what it has in them.  Virtue or vice, if the thinking is obtuse, if the thinking is pure, innocent, good.  He can see  and then He can guide to those to aid them.  But God does not violate your free will. He knows everything about everyone.  

Thus He knows those who do oppose and those that should not oppose.  

Lets, say Jesus chose a Vicar to bring these words to. The Vicar has a broader reach.  But the Vicar at that time was not ready to have this vision and great words given to him.

So now lets look at the conditions which one requires for to receive such a blessing.  

History lesson: The Jews erred, they wanted a King, where God provided judges--Moses and the those who were successors up to the point where the Israelites cried unto God for a King. Wherein the mess spiraled downwards. The wrong hierarchy here.

Moses was like God for the children of Israel, the mediator--pre-cursor to Christ. Christ being the Judge of Judges.

Everything not quite but the methods of God shows forth, the Lord Gods, vision for man. Man needed a guide back to Him and to conquer Heaven. Merit it due to man losing Grace, and grace. I give you a grace period --grace. Man lost the beautiful union with God thus deserving punishment which is manifold.  Quite a lot. Man lost Infinite Treasures by this choice.

God can tell us what we lost in a single infusion. But man is not prepared in soul, his mind cannot comprehend at once. It lost Grace who raises the soul.

God's child is the soul.  God's children called angels are also God's children--child each one.

The human nature of man in the world learned of the world, seeks proof as evidence of anything.  He wants to be certain beyond any doubts. Doesn't want to be fooled, made a mockery, humiliated so forth.  Fear. He has elements of fear that causes this kind of thinking and thoughts.  It is normal since man in the world seeks all ways to get ahead so he can have a paradise of sorts, his own kingdom, an empire. There are those who seek just simple living.  But the more the richer and wealthy a person is and many are in evident of this, the more others want to imitate them and have what the rich have.  

The world out causes contrasts and confuses man on how to live, what are his goals, what and what how and where. This is menagerie, a labyrinth, a maze, and around and in one goes looking for clues and answers to obtain his goals.  He acquires goals as he goes along this maze.  The path to the abyss is wide and plenty and full of mazes and labyrinths.
    Spirals downwards.

The way to Heaven is a spiral upwards the path is long and arduous for man must merit, earn, and conquer It. He lost the Paradise given gratuitously freely. This is a shocker for the majority and sadness appears, anger, and all the terrible emotions and sentiments appear and he cannot accept them. For he is taught something else and has formed his mind and character in such a fashion to obtain earthly riches, wherein on his death bed, he doesn't have them any longer. He is concerned about his last moments. They no longer comfort him. He is occupied by 'death.'

Opposition to God brings, death, and purgatory and loss of as Jesus has said, Temple, country, nation, all.  And they expiate in Purgatory, and then are taken out for the Final Judgment of God.  What did they lose?  The merits that would have gained them more Treasures from God in Heaven forever.  Instead they lost their place in Heaven is probably not the Holy city but outside it's gates.  Jesus spoke clearly what one will merit by one's choices while upon the land of the living.  We choose our rewards, we choose our destiny. God has told us and laid them out for us to 'know.'

The world is Seduction, lures, traps, snares, to live in vice, which strangles any soul to death. For the loss of God's treasures that is awaiting those who understood the Lord's Way and Methods.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

There Will Always Be Opposition to Christ and His Works No Matter Who It Is That Writes and Dictates Empty Re: There Will Always Be Opposition to Christ and His Works No Matter Who It Is That Writes and Dictates

Post by Poem Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:07 pm

Hopefully the Holy Spirit is able to open ones mind and see with his spirit to grasp God's methods and ways. Grace and Peace to All.

Notebook 1953 --Quadernetti

FREE WILL & OPPOSITION TO THE POEM

[June 14, 1953 -7:45 pm2]

Valtorta:

Jesus answers the question I asked while the Most Blessed Sacrament passed at the corner, near my house: "Why not force with an act of power, Lord, those who for years oppose the publication of the Work1?" His answer—

JESUS:

I do not violate the free will which I have given to man. I limit Myself to pointing out with clear words and spiritual advice, what it is good to do in order to merit My blessing on Earth, and eternal glory in Heaven; or else My chastisement both here and [in the] Beyond. So did My Father do with the angels and with Adam and Eve, because thus it had to be done to confirm them or not in grace. And thus do I do with all men of every class and social condition: from kings to the poor, from Priests to the laity, from scholars to the ignorant.

I subject all to the test which should confirm them in grace or make them fall into disgrace. But woe to those who, like your First Parents, through a spirit of haughtiness and envy, make bad use of the free will which I gave them, to test their virtue, just like the goldsmith tests the purity of the metal in the crucible. To them will be given the same condemnation as Adam and Eve, who were expelled from the earthly Paradise, separated from the nearness of the Father-Creator, fallen from Grace, [and] condemned for years to Limbo. So, too, these [who make bad use of their free will]—they will be condemned not to Limbo, but to Purgatory: which is a place of much greater torment. These, too, will expiate till the end of the ages their sins of haughtiness, envy, spite, injustice and, above all, their lack of charity towards their neighbor—that is, toward you [Maria], and toward all those souls who, through the Work3, would have found faith again and, hence, Life and eternal Salvation.

For all these souls who could not be saved through the fault of these haughty, envious Clergy, they will have to render an account to Me, and expiate the bad use they made of the free will that I had given them. Not only that, but they are enlightened, supported, guided with the proper charisms which the Priesthood confers on every Minister of the Clergy, and which are so much the more ample and powerful, the greater their religious rank and theological culture. The higher their office and culture, the more severe also [will be] the chastisement for their fault. It is I Who say this to you, Maria. Ah! These Shepherds of souls who forbid the wholesome pasture to the sheep and the lambs, and do not themselves do anything to save them when the sheep have strayed and are in danger—what faults they commit, what sorrow they give Me!4

In vain will they later, in the particular Judgment, invoke then My pardon, My Mercy! I can only answer them: "I gave you bread and the water of life for whoever was hungry and thirsty, and you rejected Me and My gift. Now I reject you. Go and expiate, each of you in proportion to the sin you have committed. You did not want to recognize Me in the Work.1 Now, I do not recognize you. Go. I am Mercy, it is true. I am Charity, it is true. But I am also perfect Justice. And now I make My Justice act, this alone, since while you were in life you rejected Me: Mercy and Charity. Nothing justifies your actions and obstinacy toward the Work.1 Hence, nothing can change My Divine judgment. Go and expiate!"

"Another thing for which I cannot forgive any of you, and which you must expiate: your lack of truth toward My instrument.5 You have always lied with her and to her—she, poor creature, a teacher of truth for you. Expiate this too, because there is never too much expiation for one who obstinately wrongs [another]. What mercy could I give any of you, if you never had mercy? Go and expiate."

I am always He Who rebuked the guilty of the Temple. I do not change. You [must] all expiate like them. They expiated later—after My Death, Resurrection, and Ascension—with the loss of everything: Temple, power, wealth, country, and even material and spiritual life.

Home

— NOTES —

1. The term "Work" is often used by Christ or God the Father throughout Valtorta's revelations, to refer to the whole corpus of The Poem of the Man-God. Elsewhere, God the Father has also called The Poem... the "Good News newly evangelized" —i.e., the Good News, given all over again, as it was given 2000 years ago. Thus new editions of The Poem... significantly restore its original title: The Gospel as It Was Revealed to Me. "Gospel," of course, means "Good News".
    2. Maria Valtorta, Quadernetti (Edizioni Pisani / Centro Editoriale Valtortiano srl, Via Po 95, 03036 Isola del Liri (FR), Italia, 2006): 214-216.
    3. "...through the Work would have found Life and eternal Salvation." —A severe condemnation which, as the next paragraph makes clear, refers especially to those ecclesiastical authorities who have obstinately hindered or prevented the publication and dissemination of Christ's "Work" —the term He frequently uses to refer to His Poem of the Man-God, as stated in Note 1 above.
    4. Christ continues the severe condemnation of these Church authorities, "these Shepherds of souls..." i.e., those of the hierarchy who oppose publishing The Poem—which He here refers to as "wholesome pasture," and which they thereby forbid the sheep and the lambs to enter.
    5. "...My instrument." Christ often refers to Valtorta as His "instrument".

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 pm