Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Notebooks of Maria V 1943, 1944, 1945-50, 1957

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4128

Notebooks of Maria V 1943, 1944, 1945-50, 1957 Empty Notebooks of Maria V 1943, 1944, 1945-50, 1957

Post by Poem

After reading Poem of the Man-God, I was given Three Notebooks.

After having read these Notebooks, there is quite a lot to read, but less then PoMG itself, the Lord Reveals about spiritual, about, the humanity, about the future, about everything pertaining to man and God the relationship, the judgments, the good, the love, the hate of the Enemy, everything encompassed that is good for our understanding.

Now I have a problem I encounter where people think the PoMG is just a story,
    but Jesus explains what it is. It is the Gospel.

Bible has 4 Books of the Evangelists, Short versions of the Gospel.

But insufficient in our times due to other doctrines of men and satan and the Gospel is not taken literally in the masses of humanity.

Instead everything under the 'sun' is. The fleshly existence of man converted and unconverted, good and wicked. All.

So It is simple to ascertain that from the Inception of the Church to this present time, that Christians aren' serious about their God. They more or less serious about the present day concerns of existing as 'flesh.'

Thus we read in the Books of Prophecy these truths.

Matthew Chapter 24 rings a loud clanging bell resounding over and over.
    But death to ears.

So as man fails to rise up and conquer the Monkey of Hell, himself, and Obtain Heaven, he sinks into the mire of the fleshly existence, drowning in pools of cess.

Which then resembles much worse then Noah's time. Wherein the Great Deluge consumed the world with water.

Oh, don't believe that non-sense it's all stories to shake you up! This is the spirit of the world pumping lies into Dead Souls, who then convince, Alive Souls.

Two kinds here, Daughters of Men and Sons of God, Genesis Chapter 6 repeats itself but this time with Religion of God being shunned.

God is the Judge of all life what man does to himself and others and to God.

Man is created to fill up heaven. But due to the envy of the Devil, death comes to claim souls for its belly. See open the eyes of your souls before the hour is too late.

Read the Notebooks get a real deep look and don't take things with a grain of sand about your life. Take great leaps. Become Faithful and a Saint.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:33 pm