Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Little History Lesson But Great Impact and Significance

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

A Little History Lesson But Great Impact and Significance  Empty A Little History Lesson But Great Impact and Significance

Post by Poem

During the early hundreds, AD period around 100 to 300AD,

The Christians, of that time evangelized up into what is Russia.

After some time they broke off from the True Church and became Orthodox, Eastern.

They did not remain true to the One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church which Christ founded and St. Peter took to Rome.

The Psalmist wrote these words:

Psalm 126

[1] Unless the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it. Unless the Lord keep the city, he watcheth in vain that keepeth it.

[2] It is vain for you to rise before light, rise ye after you have sitten, you that eat the bread of sorrow. When he shall give sleep to his beloved,
    [3] Behold the inheritance of the Lord are children: the reward, the fruit of the womb.
    [4] As arrows in the hand of the mighty, so the children of them that have been shaken.
    [5] Blessed is the man that hath filled the desire with them; he shall not be confounded when he shall speak to his enemies in the gate.

The first verse pretty much says it clearly. Unless the Lord builds the house. Unless the lord watches the city.

Unless the Lord blesses and protects in short, Jesus says, obey My commandments. How many have obeyed? Thus strays. Thus conquered by Evil. Changed, no longer the part of the One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church. Catholic Church.

When we read the pages of the Gospel, the Lord clearly states what will happen if you do not remain in the 'Vine.' Dead branches. Thus the Gospel which they believe is not fully completely believed as Christ presented it.

If you love Me, Keep My commandments. This is the defining factor. Anything else, is heresy. When man changes the Gospel to his liking, believing some and not believing the other parts, you do not believe it in entirety. You have a Gospel tailored to what fits you. This is not what Christ teaches nor presented.

When we read the Old Testament, Exodus, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the Lord states if you deviate one iota form this you sin and are cutoff from His Grace. He graced the entire population, covered, protected them, gave them the land of plenty. Blessed them.

This is different from other forms of. What man does is take parts he can believe.

The Holy Spirit forms a person in Grace. It is God's work. The Church was created by God given to man for salvation. This God we are talking.

There is lack of respecting God here. Quite simply do not respect God and His kindness, His wishes for man to adhere to be formed to perfection, that is to love and respect, honor.

Thus the Evil is always there to test one. When you fail the Evil is there to knock you down. Thus the Gospel is no longer lived.

Thus Evil takes root.

Thus nations are conquered by Evil.

Choose you this day whom you will serve.

"But if it seem evil to you to serve the Lord, you have your choice: choose this day that which pleaseth you, whom you would rather serve, whether the gods which your fathers served in Mesopotamia, or the gods of the Amorrhites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord."
    [Josue (Joshua) 24:15]

"If then you obey my commandments, which I command you this day, that you love the Lord your God, and serve him with all your heart, and with all your soul:"
    [Deuteronomy 11:13]

"So I will cast you forth out of this land, into a land which you know not, nor you fathers: and there you shall serve strange gods day and night, which shall not give you any rest."
    [Jeremias (Jeremiah) 16:13]

Remember Israel was under God's Law. The rest of the world was not.

They the Hebrews studied God's word. They most of them knew the holy scriptures.

So if we do not do as they did and study God's word, then we are at default for not knowing God. In the Old Testament we see God's ways clearly. To know God.

Then Christ came to Fulfill the Law and the Prophets.

He fulfilled the Law as a Son of God, the Man, he obeyed.

He fulfilled the Prophets. Isaiah. Sheep for slaughter bringing the new era, Era of regeneration, of Grace returned.

He did all of this show how to do it. Acting by living it out. A perfect guide, thus the Gospel if believed fully, God's ways are adhered to. God does not change. It is man that does these things. God's Laws do not ever change. It remains into Eternity. Then in Heaven it becomes the true reality, the Law of Love. If we succeed here, we learn that Law beforehand.

The Sin created so much contention and so many infinite ways for man, that man needed a permanent fixed set of Laws, ordinances, precepts to follow and keep his path straight. Not going off to the right, left, backwards, sideways, downwards. Case in point so many laws around the world, quite confusing and always 'changing' to fit the times and ideals when it is challenged.

Man needed a set Law and precepts to follow.

The world is not this way, it is quite simply a ruckus and mayhem, disorderly, unorganized, set of who knows what to call it... non-sense is what it is.

So God took Israel and gave them One Law, precepts, ordinances, ways to follow for man to be 'just', respecting, honoring, obeying, God solely.

Then God prophesied of Christ the New Era. To bring salvation to the entire world from a seed in Israel, the flesh side. Christ is the Holy Spirit. All the Holy Spirit's work. Read Notebook 1943 page 601.

Our Church professes this.

One God. All the work of the Third Person in the Godhead, taking the Word to Man to Evangelize the world of man for his own good and Eternal Life.

One God, Three Persons.

One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church for all time. One.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:39 pm by Poem

God remains a complete and total mystery because Sin came into man.

God the Father is the Mind and Thoughts of God.

God the Word is the Son of God who speaks the Thoughts of The Mind.

Must have intelligence and to be able to verbalize, to speak. Speech to communicate the to words the thoughts. To bring something to fruition. To make it happen. To create.

The tongue of man has the power of life and death. To bring life or death. Where do the words come from? The Mind. The Intelligence. Your words have power, this is one of God's likenesses.

Thus man has intelligence and speech.

In heaven to those who make there, will the true mystery be uncovered.
    But in time here now, we see through a glass faintly, obscured, smoked tinted glass. It remains as God spoke. He does not change a single word. He does not grant the mystery to be revealed in it's entirety because of Evil. Evil is amongst the many in man, as Jesus has spoken.

While evil exists in man, it exists in the world of mankind, the whole earth, man spread out everywhere. If you take a life, God does not grant you Life. You get the axe, you hurt yourself the most after having taken another life which God granted a soul to that body.

You shall not take a life meaning you shall not kill your neighbor, your neighbor is everyone other than yourself. Like your wife, your children, your born in family, ancestors, the person you run into along the way to work, during work, your companions in life, the man selling hotdogs on the corner, the thief who stole from you, the enemies, every living soul that God granted a soul to is our neighbor. Universal.

When in Heaven, is when we all learn in one look, God what He desires for us to know.

Questions are answered because they are common to all. But what He chooses.
    To know and understand without this veil upon us.

We read, in the Gospel of St. John,

[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made. [4] In him was life, and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

We read in Genesis,

[1] In the beginning God created heaven, and earth. [2] And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God moved over the waters. [3] And God said: Be light made. And light was made.

Be Light Made in your souls, live.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:45 pm by Poem

St. John's Gospel Chapter 6 verses 51 to 55

[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven.
    [52] If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh, for the life of the world.
    [53] The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
    54] Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you.
    [55] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.

Now these words come from the Word of God who presents the Thoughts of The Father, the Mind of God.

So when we fail to believe and do as He instructed, we do not gain life. Straight forward no if ands or buts.

There is presented here a clear cut path and way. His way. Not ours. When you deviate one iota from this, you are cut off from Grace.

Whatever is not of faith is a sin.

Jesus said, I am the Vine you are branches. Apart from Me you can do nothing. This means you cannot have God in you and what you do not possess you cannot give.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:04 pm by Poem

Now lets bring this all together.

The Gospel is teaching and cleansing man preparing him for Heaven.
    The Holy Spirit needs to be upon you and in you possessing each soul
    and each soul possessing the Holy Spirit as Jesus has taught.

The Holy Spirit has taken the place of Jesus as the invisible Evangelizer.
    He completes Christ's work. He brings the Gospel. He brings the Word
    of God. He amplifies, drills down, breaks down for us to know and understand
    through infusions. Love is union, souls fused to a single fire to be nourished
    by the Love. The Fire of Love. Then understanding takes place

It presents the process to have him.

It presents, Wisdom.

It makes one wise.

It takes 'time' it is done in levels and stages.

It is constant at work

It remains as is until the end of Time.

It will not change nor be rescinded.

The Lord has all the pages in his memory and knows everything written therein.

If not followed by the Spirit of the Letter, the soul remains, unknowledgeable and has limited understanding, not complete with it's Originator. Wisdom is not able to grant ether heights.

Man was made to soar with God in the ether of God. In true union with God as his sons and daughters, through His power, His love, His goodness.

Through the Holy Spirit God began His creation. We are all part of this creation.

With and only with the Holy Spirit can man begin to know and understand God, the Gospel
    the teachings in the Old Testament, the New Testament, the sciences of varying categories
    which God made and presents to those.

There is science, not just biology or science as man thinks.

But science for all things. To know the science of 'love.'
    To know God is a science.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:39 pm