Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What Could Possibly Cause the Antichrist To Want To Reign in the Seat?

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

What Could Possibly Cause the Antichrist To Want To Reign in the Seat? Empty What Could Possibly Cause the Antichrist To Want To Reign in the Seat?

Post by Poem

So what is it that could possibly cause the menace of hell to want to take over the Vatican?

As you see that from the Vatican, came all good to spread throughout the earth, to save mankind, regardless of if you know this or not. Whether you may agree or not.
    Vatican is the center of the earth. Although God wanted Israel, He had to move it to Rome.  The old was corrupt and worthless to God after centuries of having to endure, betrayals.  Thus judgment was proclaimed by the Prophets to give notice to man.  

To ruin God's work. Period. That is Evil in a nutshell.  Bent on ruining God's work and to stand over them.  He gets his wish in Hell with all the souls he poisoned and ruined. Because they accepted the lie.  It is a tough one to see. Because man lives as gods of the flesh upon the earth which God created as Paradise for Living Souls encased in flesh.  Where God and man would live perfectly loving.  The joys and goodness that was meant to be!  Well Heaven is this way. So those who want that Eternal end, work for it! Don't ever Give UP!

To think that God would want man to come back to the origin?  Yes.  He did so by giving His Only Begotten to us to give back to us the Tree of Life.  God can make anything possible, because He can. Faith. No faith no miracle. Thus the Virgin Mary had great love, great faith which brought the Christ. If She had no faith and no love, there would not exist Christ. Think about this.

So you want Christ to come to you? Takes faith the size of a mustard seed.

Satan, he has not stopped since he began with the Angels in Heaven.
    Tossed into Hell, he came to the earth and seduce Eve with lust bit the poisoned apple that was dangling on the tree.  Have you read where Christ explains the temptation in the Dictations?  Pretty illusionary tactics. To be something that was completely different from what God had created and set in Paradise called Eden.

So that is always the lure, something new that is not taken place, that is not invented and made, thoughts, visions, comforts for the comfort of his mind.  It seems that way but what troubles has come of them! Tremendous.  The trickster is Satan he makes false promises.

So here we are a Priest and sitting in the Vatican, idle, twiddling thumbs.  
    The ever watchful Serpent has studied him carefully and has put in a plan to lure him from the Gospel life, from true living from detachments, from lusts, pride, lived a virtuous life thus far.  

Oops, the Internet exists. Ooops Television. Ooops, stores with clothing exists, Oops food that looks like a million dollars exists, etc., etc,. List goes on.  

So in the world exists all this incredible material from food to clothing to entertainment  of every kind.  These things all keep man's mind and heart occupied.  
    So man living like a god on the earth, has thus now everything and more than he needs available to him. He just needs to earn the spittle of Satan to purchase them. He feels secure now he has a job that pays well and can do all things he wants, as well as buy everything he craves to have.  All for his selfish ego.   He does not know the Gospel, he does not care about it one bit. He is interested in living for the moment. That moment which all fleshly beings seek to embellish his or her fleshly ego with. To heap upon himself boulder and boulders of things that seem to make him happy for that moment and every moment used.  So from a moment to a moment to occupy their existence. Because their souls are empty, and doesn't pay attention to it. The souls cry out! This is buffoonery what are you doing!! Heaven awaits you. Listen to me! To Me Your Soul!  This is all a lie!  Detach!  Raise your spiritual ego to be sovereign and have true Life!  Well so far the soul is ignore, and the flesh is heavy with craves. It just wants.  Doesn't matter I am satisfied.

They do not comfort his soul. His spirit is squashed. He then realizes this later, but ignore his spirit crying for Life.  Squashed by his fleshly ego, he lives in the moment.
    He does not know the Eternal Peace, The Love, and what he is losing in reality.

Living for the now on the earth for the things of the earth.

Well the priests that are living the Gospel, see these types day in and day out.

How to open the eyes and ears of their conscience mind to think about the spirits?

Good question. This is where today's clergy have a problem.  They are not the image of Christ to the community they are assigned to.  They spend time burying their talents.  The Talents.  What is Christ referring to when He says talent?  Is it money? Is it some coins? These are physical representations of the soul, of the gifts, of the calling, of your assignment.  Did you bury your soul? The gifts? The calling?

Did the Gospel get buried in the heap of whatever it is you are doing more that what you should be doing?   If these questions you answer yes, well time to detach and get going so your Master in Heaven, can say to you, Well done, my good and faithful servant, enter into the Joy of My Home.

So many parables Jesus spoke of pertaining to how to work for God. How to obey your Lord in Heaven over men.  Wisdom, Prudence, Justice, these virtues.  Not to be naive but to use the intelligence God gave to man.  He God does not submit to Evil, lusts, hate, but would wipe them out if He showed up on Earth.  If the Father says, Enough, the whole mankind would be eradicated in one thought. Even those with venial sins.

Sin was cast out of Heaven.  Sin is Satan. He only instigates man to His Doctrines of Death and Sin and, Not God. It is allowed by God, because man chooses to listen to this thing, that is really dead to Life. He has no Life in him. He is Death to man. He only savors, savors the things of man. He loves to gobble your soul. He is hungry Vampire needing your souls.

The Antichrist, as Jesus said, was a star in His Army. And the Prophets make clear where his seat is. New Jerusalem which is the Vatican. Certainly is not Heaven. The New Religion from God, because the Hebrews corrupted the Temple with Satanism, humanism, atheisms.  

Daniels prophecy points things out as well. But Christ speaking to Maria gives many clues.

Yet is simple.  He throws away a life of justice for a life of death by living in the cravings.

And darkness comes to Rome which spreads all over the earth.  The Light House has become darkened and Light has left it.  The remnants are in the dessert, under the care of the Holy Virgin whom Satan cannot stand. Just Her voice alone and he runs.  Besides, She crushed the serpents head under Her heal and which he cannot get out of.  What A Mother!!  Tremendous, bless and venerate Her!  She is God's Perfect Creature.  Amen.

The same happens here.  The world is the bait with all its glitter. Thus God rightly says, Babylon is the whole Earth. Read Apocalypse the description of Babylon. It encompasses the whole earth.  No one, not one soul is excluded. For Babylon was in the old days, a place of exile and jail for the Hebrews taken from their land.

The earth has turned into this having its kings, until the king of Hell comes to live as the Antichrist in a man who was a star in Christ's Army.

Despair then comes to this man. The Vatican is in disarray always fighting like kittens and some have claws the size of a lion. Get the House of God under God's Wings, Have the Master always in yourselves. Have God in and around yourselves.

What did Moses do? He Held up the Staff. What is the Staff Today? Christ Crucified the Cross with Him Dead that brings Life. He defeated Death and Sin. That Cross is Life. It heals, it reboots Satan.

Prayer is needed daily from all the Faithful to keep them and help them stop being 'just' men. So they can become 'seraphs.'

Get lost in the eddy of contemplating God where God is able to fuse.

The Apostles were 'just' men before Christ sent the Holy Spirit. They were not yet Gifted with the Holy Spirit.

Today was stand on the other side of Christ's Resurrection and many saints have raised the dead, performed countless miracles. Because they had Faith in Christ's Words.

So whose words are you listening to over there? Your own? There should be miracle after miracle there daily. New souls. Souls being raised from the dead, healings, all kinds for them to believe in the Living God.

Instead? Politics.. Sanhedrin ring a bell? Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, Herodians, ring a bell? Why do you imitate them then?

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:30 pm by Poem

Many things have to take place in a soul to fall from Grace that has been living in the Justice of God.

It is always a lure to a lie that seems to be coming from God but is not. It is coming disguised from the Pit of Hell. Satan disguises himself as an 'Angel of Light.' To some earthly pearl. But in this case it is many things that hangs on the Faith. As one grows more in more in the Grace, the more complex and complicated Satan works. He takes the truth and bends it, twists it, more cunningness, more astuteness, more craftiness, the lie is so sweet, that even the best fall for it. He bewildered the Apostles in the garden at Gethsemane. He put a big juicy lie to Jesus while Jesus was suffering immensely, Jesus sweated blood.
    Then Satan continued to beat upon Jesus to make Him stop! Don't go to Your Death! Stay, be King! Be King! Bow to me! That is what Satan was saying. Oh, then the Father would forgive you and you would be the great Rabbi!

Yes, read Christ's comments learn how great of juicy lie Satan throws at the Man.

Jesus was and is the Man, a True Man. the Real True Man. And Mary the Real True Woman.

See this truth, see the real example.

Thus this star in Christ's Army Detaches from God at some point lured to thinking for a good is my two cents. But don't take what I say as the whole thing. It is a complex lure.

I am doing this for God! Is most likely the thing. And then abandons, or He may think by going to Satan, this angelic light bulb, that he is getting assistance for the Faith.

Oh, never! Satan's traps are about what is always a grand thing to one's own ideas. I am in need of help here, my brothers have abandoned the Faith! What shall I do? In these times, Do As Christ Did and Teaches. Resign yourself to God and the Virgin Mary. Jesus was always, get this now, always supported by His Mother unceasingly. She was in an enraptured state with God. The Woman Full of Grace.
    Jesus comments about Her. Read them and make them yours. She is the Mother of us All. In heaven and on the earth, The Church. Bless and Venerate the Queen of Heaven. Without Her, we would not have Salvation. How great this is! Huge, grand, enormous! She is God's masterpiece for a creature. We are creatures. Jesus has a body from Her and He occupies the Body made from a Woman. Flesh and Blood of the Holy Virgin. When we make it to Heaven, is when we shall know how great She is. Most humble, most tender, most sweet, most kind, most loving, because She was Full of Grace, and the Holy Spirit formed Her with perfect Virtues. Those who know the Holy Spirit, know How the Holy Spirit is. He formed the Virgin Mary.

I was lured to help my family. It was a trap and a snare of the Devil. The family here being, the brothers of the Lord. For the Church. For the Faith.

When we read about Jesus' comments while He was in Gethsemane just before He was arrested, we read that Satan came to Him with many reasons to lure Jesus away from the Passion.

Satan planted a seed in the betrayer an Apostle to think Christ would be the King in the Human sense to rule over Israel. A grand thinking that many Israelites had, because they did not understand the Prophets.

They thought in human terms. Satan lures to human kingdoms, human gods. Thus we see many who have this deluded thought of I have to rule to bring order.

Be king! Rule man rule! Hahaha.... he laughs, who? Satan. Does it all the time Satan. Satan. He comes to bother the Faithful. He is allowed to. To test your metal. Do not crumble and remain in crumbled state ( a ruin ) Look at the photos of wars what they have done: Buildings crushed, lives dead, the land scorched, One word: Satan, all his instigation and he claims them. But God in Heaven laughs at Satan. God says, you are a defenseless beast, without My Will you would not have existed. You scoff and mock, your intelligence has been ruined by your own will which I gave to you to be the Son of the Morning. Now you are rabble, a destroyed being.

God says to us, who are in the Faith: Satan is a dead being, he is the Sin, and Sin is dead to Catholics.
    Why do you look at the dead thing?

Read what Satan's name means from God:>

Sacrilege Proud
    Atheism Adverse
    Turpitude Tempter and Traitor
    Anticharity Avid
    Negation [E]nemy

This is what you become when you Follow Satan. You receive these qualities, God then stamps your forehead with the same.

Sacrilege-Proud, Atheism-Adverse, Turpitude-Tempter-Traitor, Anticharity-Avid, Negation-E Nemy

You want to be another Satan and lose your life is what you want in the end being lured by Satan. You become like your master, being his disciple.

Thus over the many generations Satan has tempted men and women to rule over the rabbles of fame and fortune: the earthly kings and queens, princes, governors, etc., etc.

History paved with these misfortunates who were lured to a false claim. They died like the rest of us do.
    They raised themselves with straw, they lured, poisoned, and ruined themselves and others being the disciples of Satan. Whatever is not of God is of another. And by whatever I mean the Truth in all it's Fullness, not bits and pieces of Truth to start some regime, some oligarchy, dictatorship, crazed ideas that were used, twisted up and invented. Satan instigates man to less then what he is capable of: Deity in God, the highest there is: Look at Christ. As a Man he is King. As a Man he inherited the Kingdom of God.
    As a Man, He gained Eternal Life. As a Man, he received the Chair over all souls. As a Man, he is the Doctor of all souls if you give him your soul to be healed. As a Man, he is the Eternal Pontiff, the Head. As a Man he is full of God's Wisdom. So as a Man, he is all Good things for all souls to come to Him to be healed, and raised from the dead state that souls upon entering into life down here are. Dead to the Life. Thus your soul without it being regenerated and vivified by Grace, has no power to elevate. Which Christ as Man has accomplished. As a Man. This part we do not see well, obscured by his double nature as God and Man.

So what happens here is that the Vicar of Christ falls to the lure of, something that is of the Faith? He maybe working so hard to return the mess, getting rid of the Satanic non-senses that has come.
    Because Jesus states, this star was a star in His Army, living the justice, living the Gospel. Being a Faithful.

I am not God and I am no prophet, but just a voice who loves and desires only peace and serenity for all souls. That all souls would prostrate before Our King and live and have the blessed life God has granted to men and women.

Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord in Rome, love Mary more and more, Love God more and more and the more you love, the more you become like God in character, beautiful like God.

God gave us New Parents to receive the new character for us. His Love is above all for our formation as His sons and daughters.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:12 am