Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Pray For Strength For Those That Have to Undergo The Great Trial of the Antichrist

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Pray For Strength For Those That Have to Undergo The Great Trial of the Antichrist Empty Pray For Strength For Those That Have to Undergo The Great Trial of the Antichrist

Post by Poem

From Matthew's Gospel Chapter 24

1 And Jesus being come out of the temple, went away. And his disciples came to shew him the buildings of the temple.  2 And he answering, said to them: Do you see all these things? Amen I say to you there shall not be left here a stone upon a stone that shall not be destroyed.  3 And when he was sitting on mount Olivet, the disciples came to him privately, saying: Tell us when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the consummation of the world?  4 And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you:  5 For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

6 And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places:  8 Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows.  9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake.  10 And then shall many be scandalized: and shall betray one another: and shall hate one another.

Read the rest here:

https://www.drbo.org/chapter/47024.htm

If people do not pray, the end is the end and souls will be lost forever.

For those that have loved ones, that are not of the Religion and do not believe God nor His Voice, His Word, would you want them to live lost and in the abyss?

The purpose of man is to fill up heaven and be with His God forever in Paradise.  To enjoy God with loving adoration, reverential love.

The purpose of man upon this earth is to have offspring to fill up heaven, enjoy God starting here then go on to the eternal.

This purpose has never changed in God's mind nor ways.

He had to suffer the pains of betrayals, the pain of His Sons being seduced, and quite a bit more.
    But through it all God stands firm unwavering for those that see the truth, who needs His Guidance. No one is excluded while upon the land of the living.
    For all souls come from God. His patience is everlasting. His love surpasses all understanding.
    His love can be earned and so can Heaven.  One must conquer self, the self of regarding themselves above anything and any other.
    Once one becomes humble one is able to hear and see the Lord.

Prayer and sacrifice and penance is necessary to save the souls that come from God.  One must be as patient as God is.
    strong as fortress--fortitude, tempered by the Flames of Love.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:10 pm by Poem

In the dictations to Maria, in the Notebook 1943, the Lord asked her to pray for those that have to undergo this great trial to have strength.
    She obviously is no longer among us. The heavenly host prays for all of us to have strength.  
    The Church being the Mystical Body of Christ has three layers to get a better understanding:

The Church in Purgatory under going expiation.
    The Militant Church that is working to save as many as possible.
    The Church Triumphant who assists us and them.

We are not alone although it seems that way. At times many feel alone even when with loved ones.

When one is fused to God as this language is only found in the Gospel as Revealed To Me, formerly Poem of the Man-God, and in the Notebooks, when is filled with Life and does not feel alone, but joined to God in the fusion of their souls.

Evolution again a word that Christ speaks of is the evolution of man's soul. God speaks to souls, our spirits, which He created.

Man who has gone astray doesn't seek to make his soul perfect.

Jesus said I came to raise dead souls to Life and give them abundant Life.  

A soul that is not regenerated, remains embryonic, again this language is only found in Poem Of the Man-God, now called The Gospel As Revealed to Me and in the Notebooks.

Several words:

Fused, Fusion.
    Evolution
    Embryo, Embryonic.

God created man to grow his soul to perfection.

Three 3 and a half 1/2 years of the Terrible Reign of the Anti-Christ. How much strength is required when evil is destroying the souls on the earth?
    Your loved ones being burnt incinerated right in front of your bewildered eyes. How many will be killed, murdered? Billions.

More than half of the population will be killed. Those who live dearly for their flesh and senses, pray to become all spirit.
    It because what is fleshly senses, reacts when given hate, responds with some reflex.

A spirit does not. A spirit is confident in God. Although it's flesh may be tortured, the spirit remains affixed to the Great Spirit.
    To do the will of God saves. To do the will of man does not.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:39 am