Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Sip

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

The Sip  Empty The Sip

Post by Poem

Book 5
    Commentary of the Sip During the Passion

Jesus continues to speak:

When you, good people, contemplate, or you, sceptical philosophers, analyse that "sip", give it the right name: 'pity,' not drink. So it can be said, without incurring falsehood, that "from the Supper onwards I had no comfort". Of all the people who surrounded Me there was not one who gave Me any comfort, as I did not want to take the spiced wine. I had vinegar and mockery. I had betrayal and blows. That is what I had. Nothing else.

You asked: "Why did I not see this deed of Longinus last year?" Because you were terrorised by the vision, suffered by you, of My tortures. Because you were not yet capable of describing and seeing. I shortened the times to give you consolation for your impending passion. But you can see that I had to take you again with Me to go back through all My Torture with greater perfection and peace. Is it perfect? Oh! no. A creature, although held in My arms and melted with Me, is still a creature, and will always have the reactions and capabilities of a creature. Being a creature, it will never be able to understand and describe the feelings and sufferings of the Man-God with absolute veracity and perfection.

And, in any case, they would not be understood by most people. Even these are not understood. And, instead of kneeling down and blessing God, Who has granted you this knowledge, "the only thing to be done,"--the majority will take books, new ones and old ones, will check, measure, look against the light, hoping, hoping, hoping. What? To find discrepancies with other similar works, and thus demolish, demolish, demolish. In the name of (human) science, of (human) reason, of (human) criticism, of the three times human pride. How much of holy works is demolished by man, to build with the ruins edifices that are not holy. You have removed the pure gold, poor men. "The simple and precious gold of Wisdom." You have put stucco and plaster, badly painted with gilt dust, that the impact of life, of people, of human storms washes away at once, leaving a pitting of leprosy that soon crumbles, reducing your knowledge to nothing.

Oh! poor Thomases, who believe only what you understand and what you feel in yourselves! But bless God and try to ascend, because I will give you a hand! Ascend in faith and in love. I wanted the mortification of the apostles, so that they may become capable of being the "fathers of souls". I beg you, and I speak in particular to you, My priests. Accept the humiliation of being placed after a layman, in order to become "fathers of souls". This work is for everybody. But this Gospel is dedicated to you in particular, as in it the Master takes His priests by the hand and leads them through the rows of the pupils, so that they, the priests, may become teachers capable of guiding the pupils, and in it the Doctor takes you among the sick people - every man has his spiritual disease - and He shows you the symptoms and the treatment!

So, take heart. Come and look. Come and eat. Come and drink. And do not refuse. And do not hate little John. The good among you will receive a holy joy from this work. The honest scholars a light. The absent-minded, who are not wicked, a pleasure. The wicked a means to give vent to their evil science. But little John has had only sorrow and fatigue, so that, now, at the end of the work, he is like a person languishing with a disease.

So, what shall I say to his friends and Mine: to Mary of Magdala and John, to Martha and Lazarus and Simon, to the angels who have watched over him in his work? I will say: "Little John, our friend, is languishing. Let us go and take the water of the eternal rivers to him and say: "Come, little John. Look at the Sun and rise. Because many would like to see what you see. But only the favourites are granted to know, in advance, the eternal Lord and His days in the world. Come. The Saviour, with His friends, is coming to your abode, while waiting for you to go, with Him and Them, to His Abode".

Go in peace. I am with you. »

7th April 1945, Five o'clock p.m.

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:13 am