Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Believe

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Believe  Empty Believe

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Chp: The Eternal Knowledge of Events in Creation and the Eternal Immolation of Christ
    Page: 267

Believing is higher than, knowing. Believing is loving.  I say again. Believe then, that if God created you, it was out of an impetus of love. Believe this with love  to respond to such love.

And with sevenfold love believe that I the eternal Immolated One, am rightly called this for since before time existed, I have been destined to be immolated to save you.

My holocaust  did not begin with my bodily life. No. It was before I became flesh in the womb of the Virgin. It did not begin with Adam's being cast out. No. It was before Adam sinned. It did not begin when the Father said, 'Let us make man.' No  It was before that creative thought.

This holocaust accomplished by the Second Person of Our Holy Trinity, is like a beating at the core of the eternal heart of our Being, always. Always, do you understand? Eternal as We are eternal. Everything foreseen and everything preordained eternally.

I am the eternal Immolated One, the eternal Victim, he who transfuses his Blood into you to heal you of the illnesses of sins; He who strengthens you in God with it; He who gives you all the certainties of faith and hope nourishes you with his charity so that you can believe, live in God, and sanctify yourselves by means of the Word that does not die and does not follow anyone drawing nourishment therefrom to die.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:42 am