Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Christ as the Firstborn and His Spiritual Kingdom

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Christ as the Firstborn and His Spiritual Kingdom Empty Christ as the Firstborn and His Spiritual Kingdom

Post by Poem

Notebook 1943
    page 240
    Christ as the Firstborn and His Spiritual Kingdom

August 16

Jesus says,

"I am the 'Firstborn' from among the dead,' in the human and divine orders.

"Firstborn in the human order because I am the son, on my mother's side, of Adam; I am the first one begotten of the lineage of Adam to have been born as all children of those created by my Father should have been born.

Do not close your eyes. Mary was born by the will of God without stain, and this preservation was willed justly to prepare my coming. But without a special will, Mary, born of a man and a woman joined together according to the law of nature, would not have been different from all the other creatures proceeding from the contaminated root of Adam. She would have been a great just person like many men and women in ancient times, but nothing more. Grace, Life of the soul, would have been slain in Her by original sin.

"It is I who have overcome death and Death, I who have called back to Life the dead in Limbo. They were sleeping. Like Lazarus, whose resurrection veils this truer one. I called them. And they rose again. I, born of a woman who was the daughter of Adam, but with-out the original stain-that is, as all the children of Adam should have been-am thus the Firstborn, in the natural order, of Adam, born alive in the midst of those begotten dead of Adam.

"I am the 'Firstborn' in the divine order because I am the Son of the Father, the Begotten One, not created by Him.

"To beget means to produce a life. To create means to form. I can create a new flower. The artist can create a new work. But only a father and a mother can generate a life.

"I am, then, the 'Firstborn' because, born of God, I am at the head of all those born (according to the grace) of God.

"When by my Death I violently shook the gates of the hereafter and drew those sleeping out to the first resurrection, I also opened the sluices of the mystical lakes in whose washing the sign which kills is cleansed away, the Death of the spirit dies, the real Death, and the Life of the spirit is born, real Life.

"Finally, I am the 'Firstborn' from among the dead because my Flesh entered Heaven first which at the ultimate Resurrection the flesh of the saints will enter whose spirits in Light await the glorifcation of their complete self, as is only right, for they sanctified themselves by overcoming the flesh and martyring it to carry it to victory, as is only right, for the disciples are like the Master, by the Master's loving will, and I, your Master, entered Glory with my Flesh, which was martyred for the glory of God.

Later on I shall speak to you about the two resurrections, always viewes by you in human terms, when they should be viewed with spiritual sight.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:45 pm