Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Why God Allows Satanic Attacks

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Why God Allows Satanic Attacks Empty Why God Allows Satanic Attacks

Post by Poem

This Lesson is from St. Azariah, Maria's Guardian Angel. It opens up a void and fills it, for why God allows Satanic Attacks.

There are actually several lessons which Jesus Himself gave in Poem of the Man-God, the Notebooks, and the Bible, to this. Yet, man does not understand the Bigger Picture.

Isaiah 55
    [8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts: nor your ways my ways, saith the Lord. [9] For as the heavens are exalted above the earth, so are my ways exalted above your ways, and my thoughts above your thoughts.

Jesus said many times, we have A Father in Heaven. If God allowed Jesus to Suffer and Die to Rise Again, how much more we? Pain and Sorrow, entered by way of Sin, therefore, by way of Pain and Suffering we enter Life. This is a hard lesson to understand, because our carnal self, hates suffering and pain. It naturally rebels. Thus, Jesus says rightly, that only a few 'saints' ever arise from the human populace. Jesus is the Saint of saints. He had to suffer and die to bring man Salvation from Pain, Sorrow and Death. To defeat them all, so we can have grace to endure them.

When we study the true Science of Pain and Sorrow to the point of Redemption, we will then understand God's reason for Salvation clearly. How much Pain and Sorrow, God truly receives from fallen and sinful man. God shares in the pain and sorrow, for He felt it first, by Lucifer's rebellion and the angels that went with Lucifer, then, with Adam and Eve, and the subsequent of mankind inheriting this state.

So to say we do not suffer, is foolish thinking. We all suffer, pain and sorrow makes it so. So, this post is dedicated to help you understand the true Way of Redemption.

From Book of Azariah

Introit: Ps 44(43):24 26, 2

Collect: You see, Lord, that we do not trust in anything that we do; grant in Your goodness that by the protection of the Doctor of the Gentiles we may be defended against all adversity. Through our Lord.

Epistle: 2 Co 11:19 33; 12:1 9

Gradual: Ps 83(82):19, 14

Tract: Ps 60(59):4, 6

Gospel: Lk 8:4 15

Offertory: Ps 17(16):5, 6 7

Secret: May the sacrifice offered to You, 0 Lord, give us life and protect us always. Through our Lord.

Communion: Ps 43(42):4

Postcommunion: We humbly entreat You, almighty God, that those whom You refresh with Your sacraments, may serve You worthily by a life which pleases You. Through our Lord.

February 24, 1946, 11 a.m.

St. Azariah says to me:

"Come, let us hear Holy Mass together. Today's liturgy, though addressed to all, is particularly addressed precisely to you, extraordinary instruments of God."

"While men sing on Earth and angels sing in Heaven, let us contemplate the teachings of today's Holy Mass, applying them to you in particular."

"Do you hear? 'O God, who see that we do not trust in any of our actions, propitiously grant that we may be defended in all adversities by the Doctor of the Gentiles."

"That's it. Humility-one of the essential virtues in the extraordinary instruments, given to falling into the sin of pride over what they are more than anything else, confusing the Source with the outlet. A river ought not to be proud of and grateful to its outlet, but to its source, don't you think? Without the latter, inexhaustible in giving itself, the river would dry up, and there would be no outlet. The river should, then, acknowledge that it is the Source which ought to be praised and thanked.

"In the spirit of the just man-and especially in the extraordinary instrument-there must also be a recognition that he is an outlet, for God is his source. Therefore, never the pride of saying the demoniacal word 'I am,' always the cause of every evil. "Only God is. Only He can say, 'I am. I am through Myself." All others are because He makes them be. The instruments are because he makes them such. Through their own power they are nothing and would always be nothing.

"Never to trust, then, in any of your actions is a prudent and holy habit.

"The actions of man, if carried out through his own capacity alone, would always be limited and imperfect to a maximum degree.

"Knowledge of the Law of God, Grace, the Sacraments, and the Sacramentals increase man's capacity to perform holy and just actions. The gratuitous gifts of God cause these actions to reach the extraordinary, surpassing the common faculties of the man and the believer, to attain powers above the ordinary. But man should not boast of them. Receive them with a humble, obedient, and adoring soul, not demand them, not waste them by wanting to increase their volume with the rags offered by the father of lies and pride. And he offers them with subtle art and a tempting smile. Oh, let the extraordinary instrument never place filthy, wretched tatters over the precious metal God has given him to make it appear more grandiose!

"Can you imagine a diamond which is small, but with most pure light, covered with a shell of simple glass. It will seem, and will be, larger. But the greenish glass, placed in layers and layers over the gem, will decrease its light, making it appear to be like that of common glass.

"Sincerity. To be what one is-and nothing more. You, soul that are entrusted to me, know how often the Tempter seduces, proposing that one play-act, add adornments to cause amazement, appear to be even more! The greatest danger! Only one who is able to resist and be what God makes him, and nothing more, conserves the gift and remains an instrument. With what trembling I have seen you tempted each time! And with what praise of glory I have blessed the Lord and thanked the Heavenly Court for having helped you to resist every time I have seen you emerge from the test, weary, suffering, but more mature, victorious!

"The angel of the Lord is like a gardener taking care of a precious plant. From its sprouting to maturity.... Ever watchful, trembling at winds, frosts, storms, parasites, and rodents. The angel recovers his complete angelical peace when he goes back up to heaven with the fruit picked from the branch, taken from the Earth, with the soul that has been saved until the end. Then, with a joyful ardor, he goes to meet his brothers again and says, 'The soul of mine has been saved! It is with us in peace! Glory, glory, glory be to the Lord!'

"Humble recognition, then, always constant, of your 'nothingness' and continuously beseeching the blessed citizens of the Heavens that they grant you their aid. The Holy Communion of the Saints, invoked for the assistance of the militants, and especially by those who, on account of their particular condition, are more exposed, it is true, to the Eternal Sun, but also to the storms unleashed by Satan and the world. The storms hurl themselves upon the isolated peaks....

"The second lesson of today's liturgy, especially for you, extraordinary instruments, is in the words of Paul, Doctor of the Gentiles, who, 'snatched up to the third heaven.... heard mysterious words which it is not licit for man to utter.'

"You have not been snatched up to the third heaven, but you hear mysterious words, which are, however, given to you that they may be given. You are, then, far inferior to Paul. And yet: you hear the words of him who deserved to be snatched up so high that he perceived the secrets, the mysteries of God! He confesses that he has been cuffed by an angel of Satan and, justifying the Lord for having so permitted, illustrates the reasons motivated by goodness for which the Satanic assault was permitted: 'So that the grandeur of the revelations would not make me grow proud, I have been given a goad in the flesh, an angel of Satan to cuff me.' He acknowledges that he is still a man-that is, subject to the Satanic temptations. He does not say, I, who was in the third heaven, am an untouchable seraph.' No, he humbly says he is a man, encircled by Satan, and sees that this serves to keep him humble in spite of the grandeur of what he has received.

"And he teaches you the medicine to be freed: 'Three times I prayed to the Lord that it be removed from me."

"It is good to say humbly, 'Lead me not into temptation, but save me from the Evil One'. The Most Holy Lord Jesus, the Innocent One, the Son of God, thus spoke. All the creatures who believe in God-Triune, Holy, Good, the Father of men-must say so. To want to act on one's own to reject Satan is not a good thing. It is presumption. Presumption is pride.

Pride is cursed by God.

"Invoke, invoke the Blessed Lord, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit; invoke the heavenly choirs of the saints and the angels. Against Satan's spite defenses are never sufficient. And they, the Blessed Trinity and all the inhabitants of the Heavens, ask only to help you in this ceaseless struggle between the infernal powers and the lower part, on the one hand, and the higher part and the heavenly Powers, on the other.

"And in support of your painful observations concerning your powerlessness to be left untouched by Satan, who out of wrath cuffs you-and he does so precisely because he cannot drag you where he would like to-hear the Lord's reply to the apostle disheartened over the cuffs of the Evil One: 'My grace is enough for you, for my power makes itself felt better in weakness.'

"One must not think oneself capable of everything, souls chosen for what is extraordinary. You have heaven. You must endure the Abyss presenting itself to you to terrorize you. But you know it now: this is so that you will not grow proud.

"In that way, knowing that you are nothing-and with the world knowing that you are nothing and seeing that you carry out higher ministries and, according to the doctrine of what you hear to give to others, you remodel yourselves in perfection-'the power of God which comes to the aid of your weakness makes itself felt better (manifests itself better).'

"Courage, then, O dear souls that know of extraordinary gifts-turn them into grace and sanctification for yourselves! Sing with the apostle: 'I shall willingly glory in my infirmities, therefore, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.'

"Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit! Glory be to Jesus, through whom everything was made.
    Glory for all eternity for the wonderful works of God!"

And my Azariah, who has spoken to me with a marvelous sweetness, bids me farewell with a smile and grows silent....

2/25/46-On awakening at 7:25, for only in the morning have I found rest, St. Raphael is already present. As he was yesterday, in the moment of Communion, when he was there, together with Our Lord. This morning he is alone. But the first action of my senses and thought, on emerging from sleep, is the vision, contemplation, and greeting of the dear angel, who smiles at me and invites me to start my work without heeding the weariness exhausting me. And then he bids me farewell and departs....

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:06 pm by Poem

INTRODUCTORY NOTE —

The following very brief article: "Christ on Man's Two Opposed Memories," is taken from Valtorta's recently published [2006] collection of random Dictations and Visions, entitled, Quadernetti. Like previous Quadernetti excerpts, this is its first translation into English for this web site, and it gives us, in Christ's own words, an interesting insight into the ancient on-going conflict of memories within man inherited as a result of the Sin of our First Parents.
    — Translator

Notebook: Quadernetti
    March 13, 1948

Jesus says:

In man there are two memories opposed to each other: the memory of the Infinite Good; the memory of the hereditary lustful poison. The first, was left by God for the consolation of man, fallen from his primeval and perfect Grace and Innocence, from that virginity of spirit which, except for Mary, was no longer a dowry among those born of man. The second memory, was left by Satan in the heart of Adam and in those of his descendants, with his assault of the innocent virginity of Adam in Eden.

Baptism annuls the stain but not the incitement. Grace infuses strength to conquer the incitement but does not annul it. It remains like a secret thorn to irritate the indelible scar of the Fault. Not the wound: the scar. But if you are not vigilant, the scar, if irritated and not treated with supernatural means, becomes a wound again.

In every man there are then two opposed forces which fight in him from birth till death and which constitute his test, his victory or his defeat with regard to his supernatural destiny.

You [Maria] ask Me why God leaves this incitement even after the restoration of Grace [in man]? Out of justice. All in God is justice. His every operation is justice and loving justice.

Has not God perhaps left the memory of Himself in the soul created by Him? That memory which is a mysterious source of light which guides to the Light, though sensed in a different way by every living spirit, as is demonstrated by the moral laws of the best [civilizations] and by the more or less vivid gleams of supernatural light in the various revealed religions. Though these latter possess only fragmentary notions, they already teach the existence of a Supreme Being and the duty to live justly in order to possess Him beyond life.

Thus similarly, besides this infinite goodness, God leaves [in you] the other memory represented by the thorn of incitement. This keeps your pride at heel. If you felt that you were pure and perfect men, you would become Lucifers, believing that you are equal to God. It keeps your good will vigilant. It makes your love for God heroic. And, through the Father's compassion, it renders your faults less grave in His Eyes. Because, if you did not have in yourselves that incitement which agitates and bites your senses and reason with the cunning of the ancient Serpent, who generates it, you would not be judged "with mercy".

But much is forgiven you because much in yourselves is aroused not by your pure will, but by the imponderable forces of that incitement—which you do not always succeed in repressing.

But do not afflict yourself, [Maria]. It, too, serves to give a crown of glory. Because temptation is temptation; it is not sin. Because temptation conquered, is victory. Because enduring that secret thorn, without the will consenting to its seductions, is heroic patience. But the Holy Spirit will speak to you again about this in the Pauline Epistles.

Stay at peace. And endure. And offer [your sufferings] to save those who do not know how to endure the inherited allurements, without yielding [to them].

Peace be with you always
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:12 pm