Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Desire for Our Perfection

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Jesus Desire for Our Perfection Empty Jesus Desire for Our Perfection

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 85
    Chp: Jesus Desire for Our Perfection

June 15

Jesus says:

"It is natural for the devil to try to disturb you. He can no longer do so with the flesh and thus tries to disturb your spirit.

"He does what is his occupation--that is, try to discourage souls, terrify them, make them waiver. He generally tries to make them sin to distance them from Me. When he is unable to do this, because the soul is quite watchful and the deceit does not enter, he then tries to terrify it and introduce thoughts which are apparently good, but in reality harmful.

"See, Maria. Between the thought 'I will become holy' and the thought 'It is impossible for me to become holy' the more dangerous and contrary to Me is the latter. The first is not an act of pride if it is corroborated by all the efforts of the will to reach holiness.

"I stated, 'Be perfect as my Father.' In so saying, I did not give you a mere exhortation, but a sweet command, providing you with more the measure of perfection, that of God, the Most Perfect One. For I would have wanted you all perfect so as to have you around Me eternally.

"The soul must thus tend towards sanctity, tell herself, 'I want to become holy,' unhesitatingly, tirelessly. Do you recognize you are weak? But I know better than you that you are weak, and yet I told you, 'Be perfect,' for I know that if you want to, with my help you can be perfect--that is holy.

"The Evil One does not want this. He well knows--for he is very intelligent--that when a soul has taken the first step on the way of holiness and has tasted the first mouthful of holiness, whose taste is ineffable, she develops a yearning for holiness and is lost to him. He then creates thoughts of false modesty and distrust.

"It is not possible for me to merit Paradise. No matter how good God is, is it possible for Him to forgive me? Is it possible for me, with his help, to be able to satisfy Him? I am good for nothing.'

"Or he hisses his insinuations. 'But do you think you can become holy? What you experience, hear, and see is illusions of a sick mind. It is your pride that makes you conceive them. You--holy? But don't you remember this...and this... and this? And don't you remember what Christ said? In thinking this way, you commit a new sin, the same one I did. You think you are like God...'

"Let him hiss. He does not deserve a reply. What you experience is from God; what you think is my desire reflecting itself in you. It is thus something holy. I told you what my sign is. It is peace. When you feel peace in yourself it is a sign that what you experience, hear, see, and think is something from God. Continue without hesitating. I am with you.

"When our Enemy tires to bother you too much, say, 'Hail Mary, Mother of Jesus, I entrust myself to you.' The devil feels even more repugnance at the name of Mary that at my Name and my Cross. He is unable, but tries to harm Me in my faithful in a thousand ways. But just the echo of the name of Mary sets him to flight. If the world were able to call Mary, it would be saved.

"To invoke out Two Names together is thus a powerful way to bring down and break all the weapons which Satan hurls against a heart that is Mine. Alone, souls are all nonentities, weakness. But the soul in Grace is no longer alone. She is with God.

"So when the other disturbs you with reflections of false modesty or fear, you must always think, 'It is not I who think I am holy, but it is Jesus who wants me to be so. It is we--Jesus and I, God and I--want this to happen for his glory.'

'Didn't I say, 'When two are gathered together to pray, the Father will grant them what they request? But what will happen when One of the two is Jesus Himself? Then the Father will grant the grace requested in a full, well-shaken, abundant measure. For the Son is powerful in regard to the Father and all things are made in the name of the Son."

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu May 25, 2023 6:41 pm by Poem

Jesus Says above:

"If the world were able to call Mary, it would be saved."

"Hail Mary, Mother of Jesus, I entrust myself to you."

Prayers to aid:

"Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you amongst all women and blessed in the Fruit of Your Womb Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death." Amen

"Hail Mary, white lily of the glorious and always serene Trinity, Hail Brilliant Rose of the garden of Heavenly Delight.O, You by whom God wanted to be born, by Whose Milk the King of Heaven wanted to be nourished, nourish our souls with effusions of divine grace."
    Amen.

"Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to they protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I  come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, by in thy mercy hear and answer me."

Invoking Two Names:

Example: (put what works for you in this case.)

"Hail Mary Mother of Jesus, Hail Jesus, King of All, I entrust myself to you"

Holding the Crucifix in one hand, and a scapular in the other while invoking with pure hearts of love.

Holy Spirit inflame my heart with love for you.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:51 pm