Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

God Does Not Desire the Death of the Wicked

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4119

God Does Not Desire the Death of the Wicked Empty God Does Not Desire the Death of the Wicked

Post by Poem

Grace and Peace in the Holy Name of Jesus,

The Lord wants all to convert to goodness.  To be forever in Paradise with God. To love.  To be free from Satan who instigates and suggests man to live for this earth, be Number 1 Greed, Avarice, all forms of lust.  Read the Holy Hour of Jesus find out what keeps man from ascending and being free from every lustful vice there is. 

Ezekiel 33

[11] Say to them: As I live, saith the Lord God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way, and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will you die, O house of Israel? 

[12] Thou therefore, O son of man, say to the children of thy people: The justice of the just shall not deliver him, in what day soever he shall sin: and the wickedness of the wicked shall not hurt him, in what day soever he shall turn from his wickedness: and the just shall not be able to live in his justice, in what day soever he shall sin. [13] Yea, if I shall say to the just that he shall surely live, and he, trusting in his justice, commit iniquity: all his justices shall be forgotten, and in his iniquity, which he hath committed, in the same shall he die. [14] And if I shall say to the wicked: Thou shalt surely die: and he do penance for his sin, and do judgment and justice, [15] And if that wicked man restore the pledge, and render what he had robbed, and walk in the commandments of life, and do no unjust thing: he shall surely live, and shall not die.
    [16] None of his sins, which he hath committed, shall be imputed to him: he hath done judgment and justice, he shall surely live.

Jesus Came to set man free from Satan.
    Read Genesis first 6 chapters over and over until the Spirit of God is able to reveal it to you what is Hidden. 

Link to Genesis: target=target="_blank" http://www.drbo.org/chapter/01001.htm

copy and paste in new window: redirect to new window code unknown
    Holy Hour of Jesus Link: https://poemmangod.forumotion.com/t1957-1944-holy-hour-of-jesus

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm