Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The World Is No Longer Safe -- Begin Your Exodus Towards The New Earth

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4119

The World Is No Longer Safe -- Begin Your Exodus Towards The New Earth Empty The World Is No Longer Safe -- Begin Your Exodus Towards The New Earth

Post by Poem

Reference: Notebook 1943

You are too spiritually weak from generations of degradation of spirituality to live amongst the world.
    Return to the way the first Christians lived.  That is they had to become apart from the world.

Reference: Bible

I have chosen you! You are My People.  Do not allow the contaminated into your fold. Corruption and ways come as a result. Unless they want to convert to Me. Even the rules apply.
    You are clean and set apart from the world that does not have and obey My Laws Given to Moses.
    Follow Me not the world.
    The world lives in the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.  See this truth.

Convert the world means to live apart from them while you live on this earth separated from them in social, in work, in living conditions. When you marry you live together.  You are married to God.

To go out and be with those that are not your partner means to betray.
    In the same, when you go out and wander around in the world and make friends of those who do not know, obey the Laws, you commit adultery.

Satan is the seducer. He seduces to the world. The world is flesh with all it's lusts, full of pride. You commit adultery when you listen and do as Satan lures you to. His way is Death.  You want life you remain in life and obey My Laws, and Commandments you will live.

The contract is your acceptance of God when you were Baptized.  
    Must remain faithful to your Love.

Begin your exodus towards the new earth and forget the non-sense of the world.

Live In Me. Get lost in the eddy of contemplation where all that is opaque is burned up.

My words are for spirits. I am King of spirits.  God created a living soul. For I am Spirit.

Read the Laws and understand them.  Allow the Holy Spirit to alight you, and descend into you with His 7 Gifts. He brings to you the Fire of Love.  Be replete with the Holy Spirit obey my Laws and live My Children.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:08 am by Poem

Satan lowered man to an animal where he could easily influence and control. He is about slavery to his will. The flesh only. Keeping man in the dark about the true nature of life and how to have life and really live life.  He does not want man to be free. He is entirely about control.  Obsession.  Posses to control and make dull. Under his control mind body soul caged animal.  You are controlled and ruled.

When man lost Grace, He lost freedom the great freedom.  It is difficult to explain the spiritual ephemeral --the realm.  What is on the earth is free and roaming around there is limitation where the great desire is to be able to soar the unlimited sky the ether that is endless and stretches for who knows how great of a measure?

Man was a spirit being entirely he was in God. God is limitless no bounds just like the ether out there the blue sky we see and stars at night. God is this infinite boundless ether as you will but Spirit.  Endless.  God is about being truly free not a controlling possession or obsession.  You are free no chains.  Beautiful. Infinite sweet freedom in spirit. The soul is united to it's Maker, our Father who is boundless and gives this freedom as He himself is free. He gives life so you can reach and have life. The new Earth is this endless boundless freedom that we experience and live unchained, unshackled.  

As man without God, he is just an animal base with a soul that is grounded to the earth. Cannot soar in the boundless ether without his whole soul united to God. The union in this special way was cutoff by the lure to fleshly lusts:  Sensuality.

So we go groping around like hungry animals until some intelligence comes to get out of groping around.  Wisdom of God teaches how to get back to the true life wherein the ether is limitless.  Angels are enjoying this limitless. Be like them.  Enjoy true life as it should be.

Grace brings heaven to your soul. When Grace builds in you, more and more, you feel heaven in you.  It is the refreshing waters that Jesus talks about in the Gospel. The Trinity brings Heaven. The Holy Spirit is Grace bringing heaven. Then we transport to Heaven when our time comes.  

Grace is everything for the soul.  Be in Grace.

To have Grace is to have kindness, mercy, compassion, meekness with humility, which brings true understanding. Intelligence, Love, Power, Redemption.  Knowledge of Love.
    The science of love.

This is what a true community is to love God and neighbor.  

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 am