Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus Talks Comments: The Gospel Is No Longer Understood as He Taught and Teaches

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Jesus Talks Comments: The Gospel Is No Longer Understood as He Taught and Teaches Empty Jesus Talks Comments: The Gospel Is No Longer Understood as He Taught and Teaches

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 52
    Chp: The Enduring Sign of the Gospel

June 3

Jesus says:

"Many ask me for a sign. What sign? A sign of the hour or sign of my power?

"You already have the sign of the hour I repeat, 'I have not come to change the Law.' It is you that have changed it. And I do not change my Word. I said what I said. All that had to happen, from the moment I spoke, a Man among men, until the moment I come, God the Son of God, to judge men, is contained in my Gospel.

"It is you, fools with your heads full of thousand useless noises and perverse thoughts, that no longer understand what I said.  Are you not perhaps salted with fire, with that fire which shall salt My enemies eternally? This fire now burning you and descending upon you to destroy you and lead you more and more to blasphemy and heresy is nothing but a foretaste of what the fire will be which I am talking about, destined for the scandalous who are not converted. And you people belong to this group. You are concerned only about the body and unique riches, and you trample on consciences and altars, and profane everything you touch, and you kill Me in yourselves a second time.

"These are the gifts Lucifer--under whose sign you have placed yourselves--is able to give you. The Beast breathes fire out of his mouth after having submerged you in the evil of corruption. These are his gifts. He can give you nothing else. Whereas I had given you, together with Myself, all the treasures of grace.

"Do you want a sign of my power? But I have been giving you this sign for twenty centuries! What good has it been? I have opened upon you the torrents of my graces and from Heaven I have brought them down onto the earth in a thousand and ten thousand miracles. I have cured your sick, subdued your wars, made your affairs prosper, responded to your doubts--concerning matters of faith as well--for I know your weakness, which does not believe if it does not see; I have come to repeat My Doctrine; I have sent my Mother so that with Her tenderness She would bend you to penance and love. What good has it been?

"You have treated Me like an idiot, exploiting My Power and My Patience, convinced that, after having worked the miracle, I would no longer remember. No, sons and daughters of My Pain. Everything is recorded in the Great Book of My Intelligence, and ink is not used to write therein, but the kindled coal of Love. And everything is remembered.

"You have exploited the coming of My Mother for human purposes; you have made it the object of wrangling and commerce. Don't you know that Mary is My Temple, and My Temple is a House of Prayer and not a den of thieves? Her words--so affectionate, so imploring, so tearful, for you that have killed Her Son, and you aren't even able to make such sacrifice bear fruit--have sounded for you like useless ditties. You have continued along your way of perdition.

"You have treated My Messengers--the souls that, living as you should all live, have become My Criers to repeat once more the Word of My Heart--like "madmen" and "obsessed people," and have sometimes killed them, always tortured them. I, too, was called "mad and obsessed" by the adulterous and homicidal generation of my mortal time.

"This sign! You have the sign and it is of no use to give you back My Paternity. No other sign shall be given you. Seek it in My Word and in your consciences--that is, if you can still manage to find it alive under the heap of lusts, adulteries, fornications, thefts, murders, envies, blasphemies, and acts of pride by which you have stoned it to death.

"And the Ascension. Before ascending I blessed My Mother and My Disciples. I had no others to bless because the others had rejected and cursed Me. Now, too, I bless My Disciples and because the others do not want Me and curse over My blessing."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:43 am by Poem

Humanity does not understand God's love.

God is Perfection, but God is Mercy.

God is Holy, but God is Justice.

Evil exists.  It infected man in his soul, the dastardly tree of Satan.

Thus souls entered into Purgatory and Limbo before Christ.
    He went to these two to wash the ugly tree.

The knowledge of Good and Evil as God calls it, because it once was Good and became Evil.

Once was good. So it knows good but no longer is 'good.' It was created in good, but chose ‘pride.’ Pride is evil.

It disguises 'good' as a lure bait seduce as God states.

He lies, cheats, steals, robs and kills.

How terrible is it!  It kills life.  Life of Grace the union with God. Then you die the death the second time, the pool of fire and brimstone.

Majority of mankind does not know this union.  It lives in 'death.' Death is not just one day you die in the flesh and off goes your soul to some destiny.

Death is terrible, horrid  nothing more horrible than this.  When a real person dies how do people feel? Loss. How deep is the vortex, abyss?

It death seduces like nothing ever. It makes death seem like child's play something not true and real. Esoteric. Hysterical.  A game.

Making it oh, it's not that bad! Death.  

Death is Hell that's where you go.  

Union in God there's nothing like it. You are free like the bird flying in the ether.  Unrestrained.
    You just soar. Your souls soar. God brings you to His ether.  The spiritual ether, the abyss of heaven. Well, Heaven on earth and then Heaven forever.
    Wherever God is, is Heaven. He’s not in Hell. Those souls, and spirits are cutoff. No Grace, No Union with the Life.

The abyss of Hell is the opposite. Restrained, held down, burning, roasting, freezing, constant humiliation beyond any human comprehension.  People who have lived a long time in deep depression, Hell is more terrifying than any thing any human has ever gone through. You think these pains and sufferings is daunting now? Hell is inexorably beyond any pain and suffering.

The Gospel as Jesus has taught, must be followed or you have strays and heresies and souls are lost. The lost leading the lost. The blind leading the blind.

I spent time in California where the Catholic school, taught children that the Bible is mostly myth and stories and not Truth.  Adam and Eve were figments. Moses was a good man humble.
    I was shocked!  Well there you go. Where does this come from?  Satan.

When you take the time to read the 7 churches in Apocalypse you understand what's going.

Synagogues of Satan.  Jezebel the sorcerer, Baal, Balim, Hellenism, on an on, all manner of idol worship in 5 if not 6 of the 7 churches, because they do not believe and live the Gospel as it is written which many saints have believed and lived centuries before us.  They had to fight heresies, Gnosticism, Agnostics, naysayers, it always comes. And unless you have souls in Grace living firmly rooted, you have infants as souls. Can an infant teach the Gospel?

Satan comes at the Churches souls, your souls.  

What does Genesis state?  The Serpent, came to Eve.  She was the first of God's children to be lured. He the Serpent appeared innocent, a glitter to seduce her.

The enemy of God and Man is what Satan is stated as. Real Truth here. Wake up! The roses are not in front of you.

Not to be worshipped and adored. But to be 'rebuked' and made aware of his traps and snares.

I ran into several Catholics who deny Satan's existence.  Not very wise. To even think about that he exists they said was wrong. Well, they did not understand the Sin.

In fact, that is not what Christ Teaches.  He says be aware and know the difference and do not play with Snakes. Wisdom, Intelligence, Counsel, Science, Piety, Holy Fear.  Means don't do what Eve did.  The enemy works tirelessly. He is called the enemy.  Why?  Because he is.  A christian must be aware of the enemy. Not to be fooled, made use of his games.

Christ teaches to conquer, self, the world and Satan. Read the Bible.
    Anyone who has read the Poem and the Notebooks understands that the Enemy comes at you to take you down.  God states he is useful.. Rather daunting.

So those that are not aware are easy prey.

Satan always disturbed Christ and Mary. To have them not fulfill their Mission.
    Satan came to the Christ to have Him fail in His Mission.
    Satan is used to test meekness.

Satan is your enemy.  Need God to win and conquer.

Whether you wake up to this fact, is up to you.  Wisdom teaches its children.

Read Satan's Snares for the Saints on this forum.

Read the accounts of the possessed souls in the Gospel. How did they become possessed?

They failed to understand God's words and advice.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:45 pm