Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Lord Teach Me to Do Your Will - Prayer From Jesus Given By St. Azariah

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Lord Teach Me to Do Your Will -  Prayer From Jesus Given By St. Azariah Empty Lord Teach Me to Do Your Will - Prayer From Jesus Given By St. Azariah

Post by Poem Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:37 pm

Book: Saint Azariah - Maria's Guardian Angel

'Teach me to do your Will'.

The humble prayer of the Great Victim. The humble prayer of the little victims, who are generous, but weak.

The Prayer of Jesus,

'Teach me to live; teach me to suffer; teach me to obey; teach me to die. First to myself, and then to all that could seduce me and resurrect the human ego. Teach me, so that "the precepts of your mouth which I have repeated for everyone' may burst into flower, first of all in the pure field of my heart, and prosper and bear fruit of eternal life without birds, thorns, darnel, couch grass, and passers-by destroying what You have sown in me.'

"It is good to say humbly,

'Lead me not into temptation, but save me from the Evil One'.

The Most Holy Lord Jesus, the Innocent One, the Son of God, thus spoke. All the creatures who believe in God-Triune, Holy, Good, the Father of men-must say so. To want to act on one's own to reject Satan is not a good thing. It is presumption. Presumption is pride.

Pride is cursed by God.

"Invoke, invoke the Blessed Lord, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit; invoke the heavenly choirs of the saints and the angels. Against Satan's spite defenses are never sufficient. And they, the Blessed Trinity and all the inhabitants of the Heavens, ask only to help you in this ceaseless struggle between the infernal powers and the lower part, on the one hand, and the higher part and the heavenly Powers, on the other.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:03 pm