Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

St. Therese of Lisieux

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

St. Therese of Lisieux Empty St. Therese of Lisieux

Post by Poem Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 pm

St Thérèse's Novena Prayer

O Little Thérèse of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.
    O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in you hands ….. (Mention specific requests)
    St. Thérèse, help me to always believe as you did, in God’s great love for me, so that I might imitate you “Little Way” each day. Amen

Miraculous Invocation to St. Thérèse

O Glorious St. Thérèse, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and inspire the human family, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. You are so powerful in obtaining every need of body and spirit from the Heart of God. Holy Mother Church proclaims you “Prodigy of Miracles… the Greatest Saint of Modern Times”. Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition (mention here) and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good upon earth… of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Little Flower, give me you childlike faith, to see the Face of God in people and experiences of my life, and to love God with full confidence. St. Thérèse, my Carmelite Sister, I will fulfill your plea “to be made known everywhere” and I will continue to lead others to Jesus through you.

Amen

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:46 am