Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart Empty Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart

Post by Poem Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 am

Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart

O Lord Jesus Christ, to Your Most Sacred Heart I confide this intention (Here mention your request).

Only look upon me, then do what Your Heart inspires ...Let Your Sacred Heart decide ...I count on it ...I trust in it ...I throw myself on its Mercy ...

Lord Jesus, You will not fail me. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your Love for me. Sacred Heart of Jesus, Your Kingdom Come. O Sacred Heart of Jesus I have asked for many favors, but I earnestly implore this one. Take it, place it in Your Sacred Heart. When the Eternal Father sees it covered with Your Precious Blood, He will not refuse it. It will be no longer my prayer but Yours. O Jesus, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You. Let me never be confounded. Amen.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:40 pm