Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

If You're Afraid of What People Have, Are Going to Or Gonna Say

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

If You're Afraid of What People Have, Are Going to Or Gonna Say Empty If You're Afraid of What People Have, Are Going to Or Gonna Say

Post by Poem Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 am

From Book of Azariah, 2nd Chapter, Page 21

'Lord Jesus, Teach me to do your Will. Teach me to live; teach me to suffer; teach me to obey; teach me to die. First to myself, and then to all that could seduce me and resurrect the human ego. Teach me, so that "the precepts of your mouth which I have repeated for everyone" may burst into flower, first of all in the pure field of my heart, and prosper and bear fruit of eternal life without birds, thorns, darnel, couch grass, and passers-by destroying what You have sown in me.'

Let us pray: 'We ask you, O Almighty God, to look upon your family, that it may be governed in body and preserved in soul by your grace. Through the merits of your Blessed Word, who became flesh and died for men.' --JESUS

Last edited by Poem on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

If You're Afraid of What People Have, Are Going to Or Gonna Say Empty Re: If You're Afraid of What People Have, Are Going to Or Gonna Say

Post by Poem Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Book of Azariah: 3rd Chapter, Page 27,

Quoting Matthew 4:4

"Make the words of the sublime Tempted One your own and reply to Satan, his servants, the world, and men, who would like to frighten you, mortify you, and separate you from your mission with threats or offers of immediate, tangible honors and benefits:

'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from God. Begone, O Satan! I serve the Lord God and no other."

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:38 pm