Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

What We Do Often a Real Life Occurance for each of us

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

What We Do Often a Real Life Occurance for each of us Empty What We Do Often a Real Life Occurance for each of us

Post by Poem

I was a young child during the days of my stay in a foreign country.  My father was a US Military soldier, who we traveled and lived in several different countries of the globe.  My good friend, was Baptist. His father as a chaplain, a high ranking officer at that time.

One day my friend invited me to have lunch on a weekend with his family.  The father being a Religious man, said grace.  During the meal, the chaplain always spoke about God and used stories to tell.

This particular instance, the chaplain's lesson was this:  

A certain man wanted to know the best way to get to his destination. So, he asked God.  He said, 'God, what method of transportation should I take?  God said, take a plane. But, the man thought he heard God say, take a train.  Instead the man didn't understand why in the world should I take a train!  So the man in turn, took a bus.

The lesson was that man often times asks God, but, the answer he receives, is distorted, not a clear line of communication, which man makes up a voice inside himself thinking it's God's voice and ends up taking the wrong methods.  This happens because we do not have peace and we are not fused to God where the Light of God is always present, where God is present clearly in us and we in Him.  

Jesus said, in order to walk the straight and narrow path He has laid out for man to take, we have to do what Jesus wants of us.  Not what we think Jesus said to do. Or to take other options available to us.

Jesus did not take any other path but the one the Father showed to Jesus to walk and take.  Jesus had a clear and light filled communication with the Father.  He was the 'Light' of the world. Thus, Jesus said, 'Do what I do' and you will not go wrong.  

He showed us what He does and how He did it.  He said, I obey always my Father. No matter what.  There were many obstacles in Jesus way. But, He, followed His Father who helped Jesus through the obstacles.  What were these obstacles?  Men, Demons.  

That is the true hard fact. Jesus being God annihilated Himself first by taking on Flesh.  Being God, He lowered Himself to our state.  Men.
    Then He had run ins with Satan, constantly, that were in men and that were just spirits.  Two kinds.

He had to evangelize men to carry on the mission of salvation.  He had to teach, cure, heal, forgive sins, walk on dusty and muddy roads, sleep in barns, fields, and eat very little due to being on the road.  It was a grueling mission for a God to do as a Man.  Being God, He could, recreate a new world, start from nothing and make a new. But, He chose to come to earth to have man return to Origin through His guidance, and work. He worked to save man's soul.  

In order for each of us to become the saint, man was originally created to be, man needed a true guide. For man often asks God but ends up doing it his way. So what is the point, if we do not do what He says?  There is none. Man must desire to be as God has created man to be.  A saint.  A successful walk to being the saint begins by becoming humble and obedient to God's method.  Otherwise it is walk in a thousand different ways and ends up being yours and my way.  We have a rational mind given to us to use to think. Thus we need to build the thought with which God wants us to have. A mind that thinks correctly.  Forming the mind in virtues. Forming the heart in virtues. All to become a true saint that reflects and resembles God our Father.

The Holy Mother says, to trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding.  

The your own understanding, ends up taking the 'bus.'

When we ask God what method and He tells us this is the Way, but we think He said, it is another way, and then take even another method, we are then two methods off.  This is the case with man throughout the history of the earth.  Error.

The man that thought God said train, erred in his hearing.  His ears are clogged up.  He did not pray and become humble and at peace to hear God.  Patience is a virtue this world does not have. The world has no virtues. It is all vice. Vice is chaos and perturbation.

The world leaves man in such state, chaotic, perturbed, or disturbed, and no peace and patience to hear God.

God is wonderful, loving, insightful, full of good will, goodness, kindness, and all powerful. There is nothing God cannot do. But we must serve God with love.  Adoring only Him.

The path to Heaven is narrow, which means, to live detached from it--the carnal world, the demon world and all it's enticements.  What is more than we really need.  

Detachment from the world living apart from the world is what Jesus taught.  The world today is full of enticements, material wealth of great proportions that is nothing but traps and snares.  Which most of us to do not comprehend and do not believe.  Thus many shipwrecks.  A shipwrecked being teaches how to shipwreck.

Jesus taught how not to be entangled, which the Octopus would like to snatch and gobble one down.  In fact this thought which Jesus taught, is quite a new one.  Octopus.  It is a spiritual octopus, which are demons.  The true story of the man caught by Legion, and Beelzebub, the two men (two were possessed by one of these making three) possessed by these two types of demons, is what He is referring to.  These demons do not come out but by His command.  Penance and expiating once caught and possessed.  

God said, to walk the narrow path, and if we do not, we are targets of these Octopus. Because you belong to God through Christ. A prey to Satan.

Lesson is quite a large one.  The world is strangled by legions of octopus. Had man listened to God, the world would be free of these.

Listen to God and clearly do what He says.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:36 am by Poem

Book 4 491

Lesson on the 'will' of man.

Jesus is speaking to the crowds at En-Rogel:

"Now that we have considered three events that took place near this well, can we say that this place is subject to good or bad influences? No. Not the place. Not the time. Not the events, but it is the will of man that upsets the actions of man. En-Rogel saw the loyalty of David's servants and Adonijah's sin, as it saw the faith of the three Wise Men. It is the same well. Jonathan and Ahimaaz, like Adonijah and his followers, like the three Wise Men leaned on its stones and quenched their thirst with its water. But the water and the stones saw three different things: loyalty to king David, betrayal of king David, and loyalty to God and the King of kings. It is always the will of man that brings about good or evil. And the Will of God throws its light on the will of man and the will of Satan its poisonous vapours. It is up to man to accept the light or the poison and become just or sinner.

"A guardian is placed at that well so that no one may infect the water. And in addition to the guardian it was given walls and a roof, so that the wind might not blow into it leaves and dirt, which might defile the precious water. Also to man God gave a guardian: the intelligent and conscious will of man; and He gave him protections: the commandments and angelical advice, so that the spirit of man might not be corrupted consciously or unconsciously. But when man corrupts his conscience, his intellect, he does not listen to the inspirations from Heaven, he tramples on the Law, he is like a guardian who leaves the well unguarded, or like a madman who dismantles its de-fences. He leaves the field open to devilish enemies, to the concupiscence of the world and of the flesh, and to 'temptations, which, even if they are not yielded to, are to be prudently watched and rejected.

"Children of Jerusalem, Hebrews, proselytes, wayfarers who have come here by chance to listen to the voice of God, be wise with true wisdom, which consists in de-fending one's ego from deeds disgracing man.

I see many Gentiles here. I point out to them that not only riches and merchandise are to be purchased, but there is another thing to be acquired, and that is the life of one's soul; because man has a soul in himself, that is something impalpable, but it makes him live, a thing that does not die when his flesh dies, a thing that is entitled to live its true life, an eternal life, but cannot live it if man kills his true self by means of his evil deeds.

"Idolatry and Gentilism can be overcome. A wise man meditates and says: "Why must I follow idols and live without the hope of a better life, whereas by going to the true God I can achieve eternal joy?". Man is frugal of his days and death horrifies him. The more he is enveloped in the darkness of false religions or in unbelief, the more he fears death. But he who comes to the true Faith is no longer terrified of death be-cause he knows that beyond death there is an eternal life where spirits will meet again and where there will be no more pains or separations. It is not difficult to follow the way of Life. It is sufficient to believe in the Only true God, to love our neighbour and love honesty in every action.

"You people of Israel are aware of what is commanded and what is forbidden. But I will repeat such things for these people who are listening to My words and will take them far away… (and He says the Decalogue). True religion consists in that, not in vain pompous sacrifices. It is necessary to obey the precepts of perfect morals, of faultless virtue, to be merciful, to avoid what dishonours man, to give up vanities, deceptive divinations, false augurs, the dreams of the wicked, as the sapiential book says, to make use of the gifts of God with justice, that is health, wealth, riches, intellect, power, not to be proud, as pride is a sign of stupidity because man is alive, healthy, rich, wise, powerful as long as God grants him it, not to cherish immoderate desires that often lead one even to commit crime. Summing up, one must live as a man and not as a brute, also out of respect for oneself.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:48 am by Poem

Jesus teaches us what the will is.

"Also to man God gave a guardian: the intelligent and conscious will of man;"

Thus we learn from God.  He teaches us truth.

So God's will is a guardian: the intelligent and conscious will of God.

He tells us what happens when our intellect, our conscience is corrupted: ---'we don't listen to God' God sends inspirations the lights of Heaven as Jesus calls it.  Lights...  God is Light, God is Love, from Love, comes Wisdom to teach and Light to disperse, illuminate, and enlighten mans mind, his conscience intellect.  

When a soul is fused to God directly, all the light is present illuminating.  The angels are this way. They are fused to God. Jesus said in one of the Gospel's to a crowd, be like the angels.  He means to imitate them.  He gave several examples of Heavenly things to imitate.  God, Jesus, angels, and Mary.  Now that we have saints in heaven, to imitate them, for they followed Jesus and needed to see to imitate, thus many saints who were once not saints, imitated those whom had 'lights' from heaven, who were not corrupt, who lived holy pious lives.

Imitate heavenly things, beings: Saints, Angels, God.  

St. Paul said think on things above.  Means to contemplate and meditate on the glorious heavenly things.   Spiritual thinking. Spiritual common sense.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:38 pm