Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Garden of God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Garden of God Empty Garden of God

Post by Poem

Consider that God is Spirit first and always.  He cannot be a Man and do human things. He is God who created a Living Soul with Flesh for a garment. Christ came as the Man-God. Then resurrected and became God-Man. A mystery to us all.  When in Heaven, this will be made perfectly clear and perfect sense. Down here, He is the sign of contradiction.  

Thus the uniqueness of Christ. Who is multiform. God to be man to save man. For man had stains which could not be undone by any mortal man. Adam was the First who we all bear the flesh from. This man was corrupted by Sin and thus all generations are corrupted by Sin. No man corrupted can become not corrupted because the corruption was of a supernatural origin. Satan represented by a Serpent who was Lucifer the Light Bearer for God that became corrupted. It took God to lowering himself to take on Flesh to save man. The language seems barbaric to some, because, of the words used such as holocaust, sacrifice, so forth. Man had fallen from his angelic state to beasts. To remain flesh and blood, depriving his soul of the union with God which made man angelic and a saint. Deprived of God would be lesser if Sin which is the union with Evil had not come to man. In other words, man did not sin but somehow lost Grace other than by Evil. Which could not be since, man was in complete union with God. The Evil had made himself known. Had evil not made himself known, then man would not have chosen Evil possibly. But man may have become stubborn like Lucifer and wanted to be a 'God.' Thus, man had evil not come about by Lucifer, may have himself become a Lucifer.

Well let's think about this further. Lucifer was amazed by God's power and what God had created thus far in Lucifer's tenure. He wanted to be the Lord God. So it is possible the man perhaps would have possibly made the choice to be The Lord God.

The fact that an greater angel chose to desired this, states, that it is possible for some man God created may have done the same.

In fact today, Satan has already seeded mankind with this idea from times past. In the past we had men say: I am the one that built this kingdom! I am! King Neb for one. Antiochus, the several Caesar's, some antipopes, etc.,. They all were lowered later.

God is the Only I AM. So word to the wise, don't do it. Remain small and humble and be thankful for what you have.

Book 4 Chapter 455

"And that water was called the water of Contradiction, because the Israelites contended there with the Lord and censured His actions and orders and they were not all equally loyal, on the contrary, it was the very High Priest who gave rise to doubt about the truth of God's divine words. And Aaron was removed from the living and was not allowed to reach the Promised Land."

"That is why I am among you like a sign of contradiction and you will be judged according to the manner in which you have understood Me. To the others who do not belong to Israel I say: the house of God, lost by the children of His people, is open to those seeking Light. Come. Follow Me. If I am placed as a sign of contradiction, I am placed also as a sign for all Nations and those who love Me will be saved. »"

The Garden of God which Christ speaks throughout the dictations.

The Garden of Eden was a spiritual garden which God created from nothing--we see and feel, sense, smell, all the lower nature's senses of this material creation.  At one time nothing was spoiled it was perfectly created for God's children to begin their life of spiritual communion with God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

Where Adam knew God, being full in God's gifts, fully in union with God.  God took the time to teach Adam how everything was created. Except for how God created Man. The Science of creation.  Read Poem and the Notebooks.

The Garden of Eden was a perfect spiritual habitation for living souls.  So a spiritual garden which God planted, watered, and then placed His favorite creation in it to enjoy God and the gifts God had given to man.  The end being man to be a Seraphim in God's Heaven. To grow into this. To grow in the perfect knowledge of God.  

The Lord throughout the Bible His Word, speaks of 'His planting'.  A garden.  Where He plants souls to bloom and take into Heaven to be with Him in the perfected form.  Having formed in justice of God, having formed in love.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:53 pm by Poem

"That is why, at the beginning of My human life I was prophetically pointed out as a "sign of contradiction".  Because according to how I am received, there will be salvation or condemnation, death or life, light or darkness." Book 4 476

"There is an abyss between Me and the world. And it is no fault of Mine. I have come to give the world the Light, the Way, the Truth, the Life. But the world will not receive Me and My light becomes darkness for it because it will bring about the condemnation of those who rejected Me. In the Christ is all the Light for those men willing to receive it, but in the Christ is also all the darkness for those who hate Me and reject Me. That is why, at the beginning of My human life I was prophetically pointed out as a "sign of contradiction". Because according to how I am received, there will be salvation or condemnation, death or life, light or darkness.

"But I solemnly tell you that those who receive Me will become the children of the Light, that is, of God, born to God, because they received God. So if I came to make men the children of God, how can I make Myself king, as many in Israel wish, out of love or hatred, out of simplicity or wickedness? Do you not realise that I would destroy Myself, the real Myself, that is, the Messiah, not the Jesus of Mary and Joseph of Nazareth, that I would destroy the King of kings, the Redeemer, the One born of a Virgin and called Immanuel, Admirable, Counsellor, Strong, the Father of the future century, the Prince of Peace, God, Whose empire and peace will have no end, sitting on the throne of David with regard to His human descent, but having as His footstool the world and all His enemies, and the Father at His side, as it is written in the book of Psalms, by the superhuman right of His divine origin? Do you not understand that God cannot be Man but through perfection of goodness, in order to save man, but He cannot and must not lower Himself to poor human things? Do you not understand that if I should accept the crown and the kingdom as you conceive it, I would admit that I am a false Christ, I would lie to God, I would disown Myself and the Father and I would be worse than Lucifer, because I would deprive God of the joy of having you, I would be worse than Cain for you, because I would condemn you to perpetual exile from God in a Limbo without hope of Paradise?"

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:08 am by Poem

Jesus begins to preach for the hundredth time the advent of the Kingdom of God and the preparation for it. And I could say that He repeats the same concepts, enhanced in power, which He expounded almost in the same place, twenty years previously. He speaks of Daniel's prophecy, of the Precursor foretold by the prophets, He recalls the star of the Wise Men, the slaughter of the Innocents. And after these preliminary recollections to demonstrate the signs of Christ's coming on to the Earth, in order to confirm His coming, He mentions the present signs which characterise Christ Teacher, as the others previously characterised the Advent of Christ Incarnate, that is, He re-calls the contradiction which coexists with Him, the death of the Precursor, and the miracles which take place continuously, confirming that God is with His Christ. He never attacks His antagonists. He does not even seem to see them. He speaks to confirm His followers in their faith, to enlighten on the truth those who, through no fault of theirs, are still in complete ignorance of the truth…
    A hoarse voice is heard from the far end of the crowd: « How can God be in Your miracles if You work them on forbidden days? Even yesterday You cured a leper on the Bethphage road. »

Jesus looks at His interrupter but does not reply. He continues to speak of the liberation from the domination which oppresses men, and of the establishment of the eternal, invincible, glorious, perfect Kingdom of Christ.
    « And when will that happen? » asks a scribe sneeringly. And he adds: « We know that You want to make Yourself king. But a king like You would be the ruin of Israel. Where is Your royal power? Where are Your troops, Your treasures, Your alliances? You are mad! » And many like him shake their heads laughing and mocking at Him.

A Pharisee says: « Don't behave like that. In that way we will never know what He means by kingdom, which laws it will have and how it will reveal itself. What? Was the ancient kingdom of Israel perfect at once as in the days of David and Solomon? Don't you remember the many uncertainties and hard times before the royal splendour of the perfect king? In order to have the first king it was necessary to form the man who would anoint him, and thus remove the barrenness of Anne of Elkanah and in-spire her to offer the fruit of her womb. Meditate on Anne's song. It is a lesson to our hardness and blindness: "There is none as holy as the Lord… Do not speak and speak with haughty words, being proud of them… The Lord gives death and life… He raises the poor… He safeguards the steps of His faithful, but the wicked vanish in darkness, because it is not through his strength that man is strong, but through the strength which comes to him from God". Oh! remember! "The Lord will judge the ends of the Earth, He will endow His king with power and will exalt the horn of His Christ". Was the Christ of the prophecies not to be of the stock of David? So what was foretold from Samuel's birth onwards, is it not to be referred to the kingdom of the Christ? You, Master, are You not of David's issue, born in Bethlehem? » he finally asks Jesus directly.

« Yes, what you said is true » replies Jesus briefly.

« Oh! Gratify then our minds. You see that silence is not a good thing because it excites the clouds of doubt in hearts. »

« Not the clouds of doubt, but of pride, which is even more grave. »

« What? To be in doubt about You is not so grave as being proud? »

« Yes. Because pride is the lust of the mind. And it is a greater sin, because it is the same sin as Lucifer's. God forgives many things, and His Light shines lovingly to en-lighten ignorance and dispel doubts. But He does not forgive pride which scoffs at Him pretending to be greater than He is. »

« Which of us says that he is greater than God? We do not blaspheme… » several of them shout.

« You do not say so with your lips. But you confirm it with your deeds. You want to say to God: "It is not possible for the Christ to be a Galilean, a man of the people. It is not possible for this man to be Him". What is impossible to God? »

Jesus' voice resounds like thunder. If previously He looked somewhat modest, leaning like a beggar against His column, now He has straightened Himself, He moves away from the pillar, He raises His head solemnly and crushes the crowd with the glare of His refulgent eyes. He is still standing on the step, but He looks as if He were on a high throne, so regal is His appearance. The people withdraw, they are almost frightened and no one replies to His last question.

Then a rabbi, a small wrinkled man, whose soul is certainly as ugly as his looks, preceding his question with a false clucking sly laugh, asks: « It takes two people to accomplish lust. With whom does the mind accomplish it? The mind is not corporeal. So, how can it commit a sin of lust? As it is incorporeal, with whom does it copulate to sin? » and he laughs drawling his words and sly laugh.

« With whom? With Satan. The mind of the proud man fornicates with Satan against God and against love. »

« And with whom did Lucifer fornicate to become Satan, if Satan did not yet exist? »

« With himself. With his own intelligent and disordered thought. Scribe, what is lust? »

« But… I told You! Who does not know what is lust? We have all experienced it… »

« You are not a wise rabbi, because you do not know the true essence of this universal sin, the trine fruit of Evil. As the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are the Trine Form of Love. O scribe, lust is disorder. Disorder led by a free conscious intelligence, which is aware that its desire is evil, but wants to satisfy it just the same. Lust is disorder and violence against natural laws, against justice and love for God, for ourselves, for our brothers. All lust: the lust of the flesh as that aiming at the riches and power of the Earth, as well as that of those who would like to prevent Christ from accomplishing His mission, because they intrigue with immoderate ambition which is afraid of being struck by Me. »

A great murmur runs through the crowd. Gamaliel, who is all alone on his carpet, raises his head again and casts a sharp glance at Jesus.

« So, when will the Kingdom of God come? You have not replied… » urges again the previous Pharisee.

« When the Christ will be on the throne which Israel is preparing for Him, higher than any other throne, higher than this Temple. »

« But where is it being prepared, as no preparation is evident? Is it possible that Rome will allow Israel to rise again? Have the eagles become so blind that they cannot see what is being prepared? »

« The Kingdom of God does not come with pomp. Only the eye of God can see it being formed, because the eye of God reads inside men. So do not go looking for this Kingdom, where it is being prepared. And do not believe those who say: "They are plotting in Batanaea, they are conspiring in the caves in the desert of Engedi, and on the shores of the sea". The Kingdom of God is in you, within you, in your spirits which receive the Law that came from Heaven, as the law of the true Fatherland, the law, which, when practised, makes one the citizen of the Kingdom. That is why John came before Me to prepare the ways to the hearts of men so that My Doctrine could enter them. The ways have been prepared through penance, through love the Kingdom will rise and the slavery of sin, which interdicts the Kingdom of Heaven to men, will fall. »

Book 4 484. At the Temple: « The Kingdom of God Does Not Come with Pomp ». 3rd September 1946.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:43 am