Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Be Like Mary of Lazarus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Be Like Mary of Lazarus Empty Be Like Mary of Lazarus

Post by Poem

One thing is needful oh My God, to prostrate at your feet and pour out my love.
    This describes loving adoration, humiliation of a soul that realizes that God is ALL.

That God deserves all of our loving attention.

Mary Magdalene, realized this, and she had the opportunity, she did just that, She had the My God! My Lord! Experience in her soul. She saw who Jesus was, God in the Flesh. She did not see the Flesh, but the Spirit of God and communed with God.

Martha on the otherhand was busy with earthly concerns, such as preparing a meal, tiding up the home, keeping the place of dwelling orderly and tidy, giving instructions to the servants. This was Martha's heart.

Jesus said where your heart is, is where your 'treasure' resides.

God is to be our only 'treasure' in our hearts. This is perhaps a most difficult thought to accept for the majority.

To give some background we use, the Book of Genesis and the Book of Apocalypse or Revelations.

God said let there be 'light'. And the Greater light was made: the sun. God said let these lights rule the day and the night.

The sun was created with a single sentence. Being I want the light to shine to differentiate between the darkness, this void so that things can thrive, such as grow by being nourished with light. Without light plants, vegetation and what grows would not thrive.

So this light is the delimiter to split a single day into two time periods during one day.

God said let us make man, in Our Image and in Our Likeness. Let him have rule over the earth and all that is in it. He has not redacted this at all. His word remains to this day. Eternal Thought.

In fact he hasn't even made amendments. Just some rules to fallen man who received evil into him. He says, if you live an evil life all your life, you do not represent Me and this displeases Me. You do not reflect My Image and My Likeness with which I had created man with. You have killed My Image and Likeness in you. Billy goats live with billy goats.

Mary of Lazarus was Mary of Magdalene, Magdalene being a town or city of the Roman Empire in Palestine.

She was a notorious woman who lived in error up until she decided with a strong will to cease and become a disciple of Christ.

NOTE: to gain a favor, one has to give something that is worth a great deal to them. Like fasting.
    Fasting is not just for food. It is giving up something for some period of time or giving away something: poor in spirit. Which means detaching from something. Such as I give up my favorite habit or event that I deem important. As one grows in the idea of fasting, this gives way to knew thoughts for to fast.

She was transformed because she wanted it, desired it. She wanted nothing to do with sin and disgust. She turned 180 degrees and found salvation waiting for her.

The key word is 'waiting'. God waits for us to respond and with a full will, turn away from disgrace to worshiping and adoring Our Maker, Our Creator, Our Father.

The Lord Jesus Christ, Gesu Cristo, I come to know is the Heart of the Father.

Let us recall the words of Jesus, from the heart comes evil thoughts to act.

Let us take the words of our King and make them ours, own it and transform thereby, His words are spirit and life. His words are sanctification, his word is purification. He is Sanctification and Purification. God gives what He possesses and is. Gratuitous, merciful, kind, loving, but if you do wrong you are punished to let you know that was not good and turn from and remove the wrong that causes bad actions which are created by bad thoughts. Jesus says, receive My words and let them be your thoughts, meditate, contemplate my words, I give the words of life. They are sanctification, purification. I give what I possess myself. I Am.

Thus the more we receive by reading, meditating, contemplating the Word and Wisdom of the Father, the more we become like him and our image and likeness becomes His Image and Likeness more and more until is it completed. True conversion. True transformation.

We reflect the True Image and True Likeness which God desires and wants for all of mankind. All. God is the God of life and goodness. He gives what is Good.
    He creates and gives life, because He is the Life. He gives what He is. God said, from what you possess you give. This meaning what is in your heart.

So God have to man His own heart, as Man in the Flesh a Flesh Heart, Immanuel, Jesus Christ, God become Flesh. Jesus then donates Himself to man for man's conversion to have the Image and Likeness which God desires. Had man not fallen this would not be the case.

Do our hearts contain the Word and Wisdom of God? The words of Life for spirits.

Or does our heart lust after the cravings of the flesh?

Mary of Lazarus was the new person she had become. Mary of Magdalene was the previous person whose heart was full of lust and cravings of the flesh.

Mary of Lazarus asked Jesus for infinite love. And Jesus granted it to her. She was capable of loving God and wanted nothing more than to love God. Soul to Spirit.

She wanted to love to the fullest and more. God knows our hearts. That is where He looks.

Mary's heart was transformed and today she is in Heaven, praising God and singing blessings of veneration to Blessed Mother, The Father, The Son and The Eternal Spirit as part of the Choir of Saints, and the Communion of Saints. A star in God's Heaven, quite bright. She is a star and a conquest of Christ for the Kingdom of Christ. Amen.

Let us read the passages in the Gospel concerning her adoring God in the Flesh.
    Let us consider that she represents a soul in the flesh. Let us consider that she is an example of a creature who sinned greatly, had been disgraceful with the use of her soul, free will, intellect and time. She had wasted her time previously destroyed her soul, her image and likeness of God in her. Then, she repented and had deep remorse and true understanding. She had become a sanctifying flame, as per Lazarus her brother. She was the disgrace of Israel, the disgrace of her family, her father, her mother, her siblings.

She was forgiven by God and her family and she became a strong woman for the Lord.

She has a strong will and God reinforced and gave her strength. Grace is Strength which Jesus came to 'restore' to man. Grace is God. God in Man on Man, in his soul, resting on the heart.

Now lets go on to the adoration and worshiping of Angels in Heaven.

The Book of Revelations.

And the four living creatures had each of them six wings; and round about and within they are full of eyes. And they rested not day and night, saying: Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is to come."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 4]

Now this is from St. John's testimony, a vision which Christ gave to him.

He says day and night, meaning 'always' to those unfamiliar with Eternity which has no day or night. Man being human not understanding God, not having been taught and raised in the Law of God as was Israel; John wrote for those who do not understand the Law of God and the true knowledge of God and what Eternity is. So he writes day and night to give understanding of 'always' and never ceasing.

We who do understand must know that the world at large does not. And men in the old days, wrote as 'men' who live upon the earth using the earth's time of day and night. Referring to a lack of understanding of what Heaven is, ''Eternal'' Always.

There are many such words in the Word of God that relates to depict to man who has no knowledge and understanding. Fallen man not raised in God's knowledge, needs to start from the basics. Then as one grows in the knowledge and understanding of God, one relates.

Thus Jesus spoke from what they knew and had been taught and using rudimentary beginnings. Those advanced on the ways, knowledge of God were quite different in understanding from those that had no knowledge and understanding. A base line.

Then God transforms the knowledge and understanding for each to build their knowledge and understanding. To elevate from mud to spirit. New thoughts, new character which is able to reflect God in the soul.

Remember man lost Grace and became just the slime of the earth from which he was created from to house his soul. From God's perspective the flesh is a paultry nothing of worth. God is Spirit, he created the Material Universe for 'mans' pleasure, pleasure here meaning spiritual beings who are not carnal. For man was created spiritual being who became carnal. From that day of his carnal beginnings man had lost 'Grace'. Grace is God upon him and in him dwelling and possesing God and God possessing the man's soul. God then filling the soul with Himself through Grace. A unique habitation. I come to habitate in man's soul resting upon his heart.

Magnify the Lord, praise him, worship him, give him thanks always and everywhere.

Off the topic here but important:

"But if any man violate the temple of God, him shall God destroy. For the temple of God is holy, which you are."
    [1 Corinthians 3:17]

Now this above last verse is pertaining to the Image and Likeness which God is and has granted by, becoming a Christian. The Image of God, reflected in a soul. A soul that has been cleansed of the Sin of Origin. Baptized and having his soul clean for God to habitate and possess. Words that are used to describe union. Unity. Being one.

So if you destroy your temple, God will destroy you. Because you have mocked God's creation. God's justice acts. God's mercy stops and He judges you corrupt. Like Lucifer, like Judas, Like Cain.

Mary therefore took a pound of ointment of right spikenard, of great price, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment."
    [John 12]

Mary has the works of charity, from her heart she anointed Jesus' feet. Preparation for the burial.
    The Lord did not need bandages and ointments for he was to 'rise' again.

"And the four living creatures had each of them six wings; and round about and within they are full of eyes. And they rested not day and night, saying: Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is to come."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 4]

These are seraphim.

Seraphim remain around God's Throne and never leave.
    Cherubs however have two missions.

Archangels such as Lucifer was, Michael Gabriel and Rahpael are there at God's beckoning.

God has an array of Angels the 9 Choirs of Angels each for a different cause and purpose. But all adore and worship God. They are in Grace and remain confirmed in Grace.

So this is our goal, to adore, worship, be confirmed in Grace. Live in God's presence, possess God and God to fully possess us as His dear children. The True Family which God has always had in Mind from Eternity. Eternity is Thought that never ceases. It is always.

Thus What is proclaimed in Eternity remains and is always. God's thoughts are Eternal. Always. Infinite. Infinity. Precise. Perfect. Thus when He says, keep my Commandments, they are sent in motion and remain. Such as do not eat from that 'tree.' This remains to the last man born of woman. Notice these words, 'of woman'. Jesus' flesh was incubated in the woman which was the work of the Holy Spirit. Mysterisous to many but simple for God. God does things simple. So to man it is duanting and mind boggling.

Man lives in imperfection, and dysfunction compared to what is Eternal. Eternity is Perfect Peace, Perfect Happiness and no Negation taking place. Everything is peaceful where love flourishes, nothing negative happens nor takes place. Harmony. Serenity.

"The four and twenty ancients fell down before him that sitteth on the throne, and adored him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:"
    [11] Thou art worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory, and honour, and power: because thou hast created all things; and for thy will they were, and have been created.
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 4,11]

These ancients seem to be the 24 elders from man's world around the Throne of God.

To love and adore, giving all to the All.

The Laws of God have to be obeyed, less there comes purgation upon the earth.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am