Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Church Which Christ, God created as Universal To Reach All of Mankind

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Church Which Christ, God created as Universal To Reach All of Mankind Empty The Church Which Christ, God created as Universal To Reach All of Mankind

Post by Poem

This is at core, a very intricate topic, but of most great importance for us as men and women who are given life, by the soul, which God creates to give life in the flesh. The soul is the being which animates the flesh. Man's science only understands what is material to a ding. Only God can give the proper meaning and definitions to this end.

In life today, the knowledge is proof of a rational mind. The will to give something meaning to what is material. He does not for the most part understand with his soul, his spirit, what is above his flesh the material aspects. Thus devoid of spiritual realm, what is supernatural and created by a supernatural being. He cannot understand this at all. His mind being carnally invaded in his self. What is flesh is the core to such people. The flesh and material life being everything. Leaving his soul an embryo ie., in an embryonic state.

However, God allows the soul to give life to the flesh, because it is His will. He said, be fruitful and multiply to pure Adam and pure Eve that were sinless at that time of creation. They were, along with Lucifer, to teach man about God naturally. For they were spirits at that time.

The Church which Christ instituted is always God's plan due to Adam's fall. Overtime, down here, God put things into play to bring forth a communion for souls to lead to the way to Heaven. Eternal.

In Heaven once all are Judged on the Last Day, all will have a new heaven and a new earth. This is always God's plan and will. He is the Eternally Present being.

Today, we have so called many churches in their denominations that started from the original Church which Christ brought and which God created. A supernatural occurrence given by God for souls.

The present Church would not exist if it were not for Christ, the Founder and True Head, always residing.

The first Apostles, Christ taught to carry on the mission of salvation were true witnesses and lived during Christ's tenure as Head.
    Then Christ appointed them after having taught them by example and word. Virtues.

To teach men to have God and return back on the path to obtaining God and Heaven.

Not to teach men to usurp God's flock nor to bring in error. To maintain simplicity with which God had in mind. Not to be tied down by many rules and regulations, because these restrict man to living in a box. Boxed in.

God created man with free will, a free rational mind, intelligent, to know God fully, enjoy God. God being Father of all souls. Thus all souls are God's children. A soul is created by God, thus God is the only one that knows what life is. He is the Living Being, the Supreme Being, the All--no evil, no malice.

The Church is created by God to have souls return back to a sinless state, to have purity, soundness, upright, just, Grace, peace, become all love. To come out of death, out of sin, out of error. These latter came due to Adam's error. So error is what Adam brought to the earth.

Today, the word church is used in error. These are countless.

The simplicity of God and the reasons, escapes them. They teach from error and error begets nothing but error.

So to correct error which happens throughout the generations, men of God, are raised up by God to remove the error.

The Gospel of Christ, is then, not used properly but loosely and rationalism occurs. Man thinking by himself to reason.

Whereas if error was not ever given, brought into man's life, all would think the same about how to think and live.
    Instead of having different opinions, as is ever evident. Opinions God does not give. Opinions are the result of error.

If a man is going to walk to Egypt, he just starts walking. But, here, is an opinion: hey, why don't you take a boat? Or why not, take a motorcycle?

In the Church down here is a smorgasbord of opinions, which is rationalism at work, and it is gas which people not walking the Gospel, breathe in. And this gas causes more opinions, one leads to many. As the Holy Mother has said, one vice leads to more.

The Teaching of Christ, is Gospel. It is the way of Catholics to live.

Christ said, 'Do what I do, and you will not go wrong.' So did St. Peter, St. John, St. Paul, not do what Christ did? Or perhaps they were of different opinions? No, they had to do what Christ, taught and did, so they could be like Christ.

The Church is supposed to be the imitation of Christ in each of its members. The Church is laid by the Foundation of the Gospel, on this foundation is the blood of a God, and the blood of its members that shed their blood to cement it with pure blood, and not corrupted blood. No sin.

The Church is supposed to, in each member, be the representation of Christ likeness, we all need to grow so the members will go through, growth issues and periods which can be short or long and depending on the purpose which Christ has for each.

The Church is a all free will, free rational minds, to be able to live the life as Christ taught to His exactness. Not to be restricted by humanity and its fleshly egos. But is founded and created to be spiritual, supernatural, to lead men to God to obtain God, His Kingdom and His Bosom, to have souls love and adore God.

Let's take for example the Temple in it's last days. The priests of the higher rank, created 613 precepts to hang over the peoples heads. They were charlatans and because they were in power, they took and did whatever they chose. This here takes awhile to understand completely.

Christ did not create and found the Church to be ruled by these kinds of men. These men forsook God's commandments. Christ said, Commandments are Protection.

Christ says, My Gospel, perfect and complete is 'Protection'. Protection from the Abyss. To Gain and Everlasting and Eternal Bliss in God. Protection in the Day God Judges. So Christ the Advocate can say: I will raise you up to My Father and you can be here with Me, thou faithful servant of mine. Love responds to love here. Obedience is necessary virtue to be perfect in love.
    It is all connected one straight line.

Thus, the Church Militant has gone through dark periods, anti-popes, all manner here due to error in understanding the Gospel of Christ.

The Lord said, My Church will reach to the ends of the earth, meaning all on the earth. To save man in this dark world. Spiritually dark. God is not upon the earth in Fullness. God's Light. So, God sends the Way to have man come up another way because of darkness on the earth. This darkness caused men to not know and be acclimated to God's Light, thus blindness and burning up would occur. Sin is not from God.

The Lord said, go all of you to the ends of the earth, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, to teach men to come to Me who am the door to Heaven. I am the Vine. You must do as your Master has you do. If you are to follow Me, you must do what I teach.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:45 pm by Poem

Notebook 1943
    Periods in the Life of the Church
    Page: 563

December 11

In reference to Zechariah chapters 12, 13, 14

Jesus says:

"My Church has already known periods of obscurantism due to a number of different things. It should not be forgotten that, if the Church, taken as an entity, is a work as perfect as her Founder; 'taken as a group of men', she presents the imperfections proper to what comes from men.

"When the Church--and I am now referring to the gathering of her high dignitaries--acted according to the dictates of My Law and My Gospel, she experienced radiant times of splendor. But woe when, placing earthly interests before those of Heaven, she contaminated herself with human passions! Woe three times over when she worshiped the Beast John speaks of--that is, political Power--and made herself its slave. The light then darkened, necessarily, into more or less obscure twilight's either because of the deficiency proper to the Heads who rose to that throne by human arts or through their weakness in the face of human pressures.

"There are the times in which there are 'idol shepherds,' about whom I have already spoken--the consequence, at root, of the errors of all. For if Christians were as they should be, whether powerful or humble, abuses and intrusions would not take place, and the punishment of God, who withdraws His Light from those who have rejected it, would not be provoked.

"In the past centuries, the anti-popes and schisms came from those errors, and both the former and the latter divided consciences into two opposing camps, provoking incalculable ruins in souls. In future centuries those same errors will manage to provoke Error--that is, the Abomination of God's house, the sign preceding the end of the world.

"What will it consist of? When will it occur? It is not necessary for you to know this. I tell you only that from a clergy cultivating rationalism excessively and serving political power excessively there can only come fatally, a very dark period for the Church.

"But do not fear. The prophecy of Zechariah is joined, like one ring to another, to John's. After this period of painful travail in which, persecuted by the forces of hell, the Church, like the mystical Woman John speaks of, after having fled to save herself by taking refuge in the best and losing the unworthy members in the mystical (I say mystical) flight, will give birth to the saints destined to lead her to the hour preceding the last times.

"Those who will have to gather the races around the Cross to prepare Christ's assembly will have the hand of a father and a king. Nor will any race fail to respond to the appeal, with its best children.

"I will then come, and over against all the snares and stratgems, attempts and crimes of Satan directed towards my earthly Jerusalem--the militant Church--I will set My Power for her defense.

"I will pour My Spirit upon all the redeemed of the earth. And even those who now suffer, expiating the sins of their fathers, and who are unable to find salvation because they do not dare to turn to Me will encounter peace, for, beating their breasts, they will call down--in a way quite different from that of their fathers--upon themselves that Blood already shed, which drips inexhaustibly from the members their fathers pierced. Like a fountain I will stand in the midst of My Flock, entirely reassembled, and will wash in Myself all the base actions of the past which repentance will already have begun to cancel out.

"Then, as the King of Justice and Wisdom, I will disperse the idols of false doctrines; I will purge the Earth of the false prophets who have drawn you into so many errors. I will take the place of all the doctors, all the prophets, more or less holy or more or less wicked, for the final teaching must be cleansed of imperfection, for it must prepare those who have not time for purgation and who are able to be called quickly to the tremendous review for the Last Judgment.

"These 'living rubies' of 'My Wounds' shall be a sword for the impenitent, the obstinate, and those sold to Satan and a caress for the 'little ones' who love Me as a loving father. This caress of Christ shall descend upon their weakness to fortify them, and My Hand shall carry them towards the trial in which only those who love Me with a true love withstand. A third. But this portion shall be worthy of possessing the City of Heaven, the Kingdom of God.

“Then I will come, no longer as the Teacher, but as the King, to take possession of my militant Church, now rendered One and Universal, as my Will made it.”

“The centuries-long travail shall be over for her. The Enemy shall be defeated forever. The Earth shall be cleansed by the rivers of Grace descending one last time upon it to make it as it was in the beginning, when Sin had not corrupted the altar of this planet, destined to sing the praises of God with the other planets, which, because of man’s sin, became the base for the scaffold of its Lord, made flesh to save the Earth. With all the seducers overcome, all the persecutors who at an insistent pace, have disturbed the Church, my bride, She shall know tranquility and glory.”

“This is obtained for you by Him who, for your sakes, became incarnate in Mary’s womb and was born in Bethlehem of Judah to die on Golgotha.”

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:54 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 311
    Chp: Commentary On Joel: Spiritual and Physical Gifts in the Last Times

September 16

Jesus says:

"It is not in the sense in which you understand it. The hour of peace and forgiveness will come for you Italians too; the hour will come in which you will again form an alliance with the Lord, after having been in the hands of Satan, who has mistreated you like a skein of thread in the hands of a furious madman. But the words of Joel 2:18-23 are not said particularly for one people or another.

"They are for My people, the people of the One, True, Great King: of your Lord God, Triune, Creator, and Redeemer of the human race. That period of well-being Joel speaks about is the advance announcement of what long-after John talks about in his Apocalypse."

"After the tremendous wars which Satan will have brought upon the Earth through his Messenger of Darkness--the Antichrist--the period of truce will come in which, after having shown you with the bloody evidence what gifts Satan can be the author of, I will seek to attract you to Myself by filling you with My gifts."

"Oh, My gifts! They will be your sweetness! You will not know hunger, massacres, and calamities. Your bodies, and even more your souls, will be fed by My Hand; the Earth will seem to rise by a second creation, entirely new in its sentiments, which will be of peace and concord among peoples and of peace between Heaven and Earth, for I will have My Spirit extended Himself over you, and He will penetrate you and give you supernatural vision of God's decrees."

"It will be the Kingdom of the Spirit. The kingdom of God, the one you ask for--and you don't know what you're asking for because you never reflect--with the 'Our Father'. Where do you want the Kingdom of God to occur, if not in your hearts? It is from there(hearts) that My Kingdom on Earth must begin. A great Kingdom, but still limited."

"Later the Kingdom without confines either on earth or in time will come. The Eternal Kingdom, which will make you eternal inhabitants of Heaven, for, as is natural, I speak to those who are my subjects and not the reprobates, who already have their horrendous king: Satan."

"Your God will work all prodigies to attract the greatest number of the living to Himself, for I am God of Mercy, Forgiveness, and such infinite Love that no matter how much you may study and comprehend its measure, you cannot do so. What you think is the infinite of My love for you is like a tiny pebble on the bank of a stream compared to a whole mountain range whose bases divide continents and whose peaks wrap themselves in the clouds." (How about a whole Universe Jesus?)

"But do you think that so many prodigies of Love and so many lights of the Spirit will convert men to their Eternal God? Don't fool yourself. If towards poor animals devoid of reason I were to use the care I will use with you for the needs of your bodies--this care alone--those animals, with their unformed languages, would praise Me from dawn to dusk, and if they knew where to find Me, they would set out from all over the globe to come and give thanks for their beneficent Protector. But men will not." (animals would)

"Nearly all of them are deaf to spiritual voices and gifts, and almost completely deaf to bodily gifts; instead of recognizing my Goodness and loving Me out of gratitude, they will take advantage of the well-being which I give to them to sink lower and lower into the abyss they are pleased with, where, like filthy beasts in a swamp, they wallow and the things which seduce nine-tenths of mankind await them: desire, lust, deceit, violence, thievery, heresy, superstition, and other corruptions of the senses and the mind--so horrendous that it seems impossible to the honest that they can be true, but they are true, and they make the Heavens blush and rouse our Divinity to a movement of disdain."

"Neither the paternal offering of gifts nor the non-terrorizing signs in the sky will be able to make those living at that time into children of God. And then My great and terrible day will come."

"Not a day of twenty-four hours. My time has a different measure. 'Day' is said because one works during the day, and I will work at that time. I will carry out the final selection of those living on the earth. And that will take place during the last rage of Satan."

"Then those who have within them the Kingdom of God and those who have the kingdom of Satan will be seen. For the latter, with their mouths, deeds, and, above all 'blasphemous hearts', will commit the final acts of disdain for My Law and the last acts of sacrilege towards God, whereas the former, the Lord's children and subjects--as the final battle hits the Earth with unspeakable horror--will cling to My Cross and invoke My saving Name; and My coming as Judge will not terrify them, but, rather, it will be their jubilation, for the faithful are the saved, those Joel calls the Lord's 'remainder'--that is, those who remain for the Lord after Satan's plunder."

"Thrice blessed eternally are these children of Mine. The eternal Paradise belongs to them. Joined to those faithful to the Lord in all times, they will possess God, the possession of whom is eternal blessedness."

**the last two paragraphs not written are Maria's own words.

Peace be with you always
    Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:55 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1943
    Page: 218
    Chp: Commentary on Revelation: The Spiritually Dead and the Spiritually Alive
    REF: Revelation 11:17-18

August 5

Jesus says:

"This wrath of the nations is the premonitory sign of my wrath for so it must happen. A painful hour, poor sons and daughters of mine who undergo it, but it is inevitable that it should exist because everything must be fulfilled, of Good and Evil, on Earth before my hour comes. Then I will say 'Enough,' and come as a Judge and King to take up the kingdom of earth as well and judge the sins and merits of man.

"When in the book of John you read the words 'the hour for judging the dead,' you think it refers to those who have already passed on, perhaps centuries ago, to other spheres of a mystery which will become known only when one is introduced into it. Yes. Death means the transmigration of the soul to other zones different from the earth. But there is a vaster sense in the words of John: the dead he speaks of many also be alive, according to the flesh, but in reality, in the eyes of whoever sees, be among the Dead.

"They are the thoroughly Dead, for there will be no resurrection for them. Dead to God, eternally they will never have the good of possessing Life--that is God--for God is eternal Life.

"In the same way, with a meaning vaster than can be conveyed by mere words, the prophets, servants, and saints John speaks about under those three titles include in veiled fashion all the creatures who have succeeded in living in the spirit.

"How many humble old women, poor sons and daughters, simple men without learning, and illiterate women unknown to the masses are concealed and comprehended in the words 'prophets, servants and saints' If they were pointed out to the world, it would laugh at them. But is truth, in truth I tell you that one of these poor ones, according to the flesh, is more of a prophet, servant, and saint of mine than a proud person of learning, someone who is greatly vain, or a minister of mine himself in whom what makes people saints in my eye is lacking: to be able to live according to my Word and do my Will with constant faith, hope, and charity.

"My smile for my blessed ones in the hour of my coming as King and Judge will ignite a sun seven times brighter than the ordinary sun, and my heavens will shine by it, while the angelic choirs sing the praises of Me and my servants, whose virtues making them my sons and daughters in that hour will be proclaimed by Me, over against foolish, blind world.

"But for those who are not such, and especially for those who by their actions have led the earth and the weak of the earth to perdition, my glance will be a thunderbolt, plummeting into the abyss, for it is inevitable that Evil should exist, but eternally cursed are those who become servants and administrators of Evil."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm